
i'm constantly, subtly rearranging my spaces. here's the living room, circa yesterday afternoon. newest updates include: turning the lucite desk-cum-dining-table base on its side, repurposing the piece into a coffee table // fresh lampshades // replacing my worn-to-shreds barcelona chair with a cozy black velvet wingback // picking this delightful footstool up on amazon.com.

64 comments:
You have impeccable taste!! Love this room :)
Look amazing! I love the use of black and white throughout the entire space. So chic!
XOXO
Jenny
Jenny in Jacquard
LOVE that lucite base! Seriously the first thing I spied the minute I saw the post...brilliant move Kelly...You could totally update that with a nice bright lacquer once you're over the monochromatic vibe...can't wait to see the progress!
xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!
www.HauteKhuuture.com
I love the b&w theme here. That drapping lamp...i want one of those!
I would spend a whole day in that nook!
looks like it came right out of an interior design magazine. LOVE
xo
W.B.W
ja'dore
You so dwell in Glamour my dear! And its so beautiful ;) xo, Kim www.eatsleepwear.com
it's absolutely stunning. love your taste in fashion and interior decor!
This is amazing!! I love the lucite base as well.
How nice place it is! very similar to my living room black&white but i have also some red objects ;) you should put spme red object to somewhere ;)
wow beautiful! the place is immaculate! :)
B xx
www.phoandchips.com
Wow, you really have a great taste!
Congrats on your blog, i have just discovered it!
http://blackplusblue.blogspot.com/
How beautiful!
http://cestlavieophelia.blogspot.com/
The footstool is an awesome addition!
http://www.thoreausdaughter.com/
Looks great!
Looks beautiful - a room with a real special place to relax
Tanja - PureGlam.tv
Looks so beautiful! Really nice place;).
xx Laura
http://thenewgirlintown-lauraa.blogspot.com/
wow, this is such a wonderful space. You have a great eye!
http://ficklesense.blogspot.com/
cute homeeee
http://lateybirdy.blogspot.com
Your place is a dream. x
www.TheFancyTeacup.com
I dont believe it, i have the same puffy stool in diferent colors (my mother bought it 25 years ago).
Kiss
from
Greece
Your home always makes me want to decorate! Looks great!
Whitney
www.MyStylishFriends.blogspot.com
Looks great! I love the footstool!
♥ Gina Michele
CrochetClouds.com
It's always fun to see people's personal spaces. =)
Need it? Want it? Crave it? Satisfy Your Cravings For Celebrity Style and All Things Stylish and Sweet
you have no idea how jealous I am of your space! Love it!
xo
http://shanelesheek.blogspot.com/
That's a really inspiring photo! Thanks for sharing
Check out my blog if you like:
http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.com/
xxx, Jasmin
beautiful space
www.pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com
Changing thing around always makes you feel fresh!
www.chevronsandeclairs.com
Hi Kelly-I just moved to Williamsburg and can't stop reading your blog. Your home is out of this world! You've inspired me to invest more time in my apartment even though it's just a rental (especially with painting- that bathroom is amazing!). I love your outfits too, they're helping me be a bit more edgy...well, slowly but surely :). Thanks so much!
your living room is gorgeous! I wish I had as good of an eye for interior design as you!
http://couturetocupcakes.onsugar.com/
it looks gorgeous! i really wish you could come over and decorate my place. it is a great space that i'm not doing any justice. is that black velvet chair vintage? it is beautiful.
is this really your living space? it's so gorgeous! i really want to get settled in and be able to design something like this in my own apt one da.
xo
amanda
www.intuitiveflair.com
where are your rugs from? I love them!
http://anna-gemutlichkeit.blogspot.com/
BEAUTIFUL! ps: i love the gold deer.
xxoo- vanessa
http://fashiongalfireman.blogspot.com/
lovely room - i'm a huge fan of the gold black and white theme...just did a post about it last week in fact! xo
http://occupystyle.blogspot.com/
I love your design sense...always on point!
This room is beautiful!
http://www.hipposandhearts.com/
love your home updates because your decor is my dream decor! Come decorate for me!
xoxo
molliee
lovely and impecable!
Ooh, I ove the double hyde rugs! I have the brown in my LR, but think it looks great with 2 contrasting ones together.
gorgeous living space! you have great taste!
http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/
your space is amazing!!
xx the little forest
I like your living room :)
Waouww, this flat is perfect !!!!!!
http://mobus-fashion-strip.blogspot.com/
You have the most inspirational living space I have ever seen.
xx
CLASSY AND SASSY
Love the black and white!
This room is stunning. I love the rich feel with all of the sleek black and whites yet the prints make it feel warm and lived in (in a good way)!
xoxo
http://www.thewrittenrunway.com
as always, even the little changes keep it looking great.
adore your living space!
Love it! I'm feeling inspired to move my living room around now!
And that's only the living room. I can even imagine the rest of your amazing home!
X
what a lovely space! i love the black and white color story and gold accents. Is that a vase full of match books?? I have a large sea shell that i collect matchbooks in...
<3 Blonde Vivant
www.blondevivant.com
Loving the side tables!
Bohemian Style
OMG this is a dream! SO fab!
xo
C.
http://carolinakrews.blogspot.com/
As a designer for my full time job (blogger - part time) I have to say that this space is just to die for. Nothing classier than just some black and white with gold accents!!
http://confessionsoftheglitterati.blogspot.com/
This living room is like a dream. Beautiful!
xo
Lo
www.herlolife.blogspot.com
Very dreamy!! love it.. definitely my dream living room for my apt. the power of black n white.. very chic. :)
xx Devi
http://www.10K10Q.com
wow, i love this interior. Black, gold and white is the perfect mix!
zolicious
http://zolicious.blogspot.com/
AMAZE!!!
Charlotte x
http://convertednorthernerstudyingfashion.blogspot.com/
I always love your home posts.. Keep them coming
http://bespokerose.blogspot.com/
your pics look better close up because the wide shot is showing that verticality is not being maximized. you have great great stuff but need some linear height
gorgeous den.
if this is just the living room I'd love to see the rest. You have great taste it shows that interior styling and clothing styling arent too much different. You just need a vision and a little creativity.
http://www.thesuburbandisaster.net/
What a beautiful space. We love all the shapes and lines.
http://www.jeffreylylesalon.com/blog
So that base once was for a dining table? Creative adjustments!!! Looks great!
So cozy!! All you need to enjoy this is a cup of tea an a good book.
http://matchalattewardrobe.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment