10.14.2011

{ primary } spring 2012

if you follow me on twitter, you know i've been away from home all week, working on a job in puerto rico. it's been fun but challenging ~ each day has started at 5am and ended around 11pm, with most of that time spent on hot strips of sand or deep in muggy jungles. in other words, if you've emailed me, i probably have not responded. but this is what i live for, and i can't wait to show you the results! in the meantime, here's a little something i styled during new york fashion week, for the spring 2012 primary collection:






{ all clothes + bags by cleo schroeder for primary // photos by greg swales }

85 comments:

Linda said...

Splendid collection!!

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

Each one better than the last! Seriously so gorgeous, especially that red knot dress paired with drapey blue jacket! Perfection! Incredible job Kelly!

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

www.HauteKhuuture.com

kat @ paper doll theory said...

love the colors in this collection and it is so your style! can't wait to see what you've been working on
love
kat

www.paperdolltheory.com

Anonymous said...

That looks sensational!

cestlavieophelia.blogspot.com

Raspberry Jam said...

Amazing collection!

http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Love! Splendid taste level!!

www.mythriftychic.blogspot.com

Chic In Vancity said...

Absolutely gorgeous! love each outfit, so inspirational!!!
Bella xo
www.chicinvancity.com

Unknown said...

Gorgeous outfits, you have great taste! I especially love that red dress with the blue jacket, so cute!

♥ Check out my blog: Principessa Gabriella

thestyleflux said...

I really love all the styling! great work!


Kaye
Fashion Blogger
http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com
Twitter: @thestyleflux

Fashion Tidbits said...

Ahhhh! You did such a great job! I would totally wear everything! :).

Hillary said...

Gorgeous! I especially love those two olive dresses! Good luck with the long days in the heat!

http://www.thoreausdaughter.com/

SWK said...

All these looks are great! I especially like the 4th one down (long brown dress.)So beautiful!!

Kaya said...

Love it all, so cool ^^ congrats!

Yanira Garza said...

I would kill to be in Puerto Rico right now. I'm super sick missing my family especially my dad. Please do me a favor and have a Cafe con leche for me...best coffee ever!

M said...

Great styling; amazing collection, Cleo! Wish I could get python bags in California but can't (and I understand why...). Can't wait for these to go online!

thepinkmateproject said...

great looks!! Congratulations!

vanessa

http://thepinkmateproject.blogspot.com/

Rockygirl said...

Very gorgeous collection ! And she wears your jewelry ;-)

www.rockygirl.fr

sharla said...

gorgeous pics!!
hope your having an amazing time in puerto rico and cant wait to see some photos
xx
dressedyet.blogspot.com

Michelle's Style File said...

AMAZING! Love the olive midi dress!!!!

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

Molly Marler said...

oh, kelly! these are amazing!!! congratulations; i love following your adventures on twitter, and am so happy your career continues to thrive. kudos.

Unknown said...

love the dresses, amazing shots, and the colour combo is just super cool



http://www.vasilievablog.com/
x

Bridg said...

nice work - the styling looks fantastic! Love these clothes...

B xx

www.phoandchips.com

letiziabarcelona said...

I love the look/outfit nº3 : love those shorts, the white and blue blazer, really chic and cool at the same time!

❤‿❤

☆ Letizia

http://www.letiziabarcelona.com

Unknown said...

Loveee the outfits! Nice clothes:).

xx Laura
http://thenewgirlintown-lauraa.blogspot.com/

Patricia said...

The red shirt and the white blazer look so lovely together!

Giada said...

I like all those looks! Very feminine!

Giada

http://giadascarnival.blogspot.com

mariajustjernov said...

Love the look with the long dress and the street all busy. it looks amazing and the model is wonderful!

xoxo
Maria Jernov

www.mariajernov.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

All those looks are amazing!!! :) LOVE THEM!♥♥♥

xx Elle from http://talonsetbonbons.blogspot.com/

Cazzolini said...

Love the fabric used for the two brown dresses!

dinamita.paquita said...

the 3th outfit is just HOT!!
I also like a lot the last dress

The Fancy Teacup said...

The dresses in the collection are mesmerizing, but the contrast lapel on the blue + white blazer is quite impeccable. Glad you are having fun in Puerto Rico!

www.TheFancyTeacup.com

Teresa said...

Jealous of your Puerto Rico adventures! The clothes here are lovely xxT

http://teresasglobaladventures.wordpress.com/

Herdiana Surachman said...

all lovely clutches :) and i wanted for a snake-skin

HS

easy and chic said...

The first look with primary colours is my favourite!

ThE fAsHiOn WoRsHiPeR said...

Amazing job doll, love those red sunnies :)

XoXO-Kelli K
http://thefashionworshiper.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Wow- beautiful collection and pics!!!

♥ Gina Michele
CrochetClouds.com

Michelle Lee said...

i want all looks!!!

www.pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

Lisa Griffin said...

beautiful!! is that top photo the kelly dress in a new/my favorite color?!

Annie Chang said...

absolutely stunning! inspiring!

Bises,
monkeyshines
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

Frocktasia said...

Very stylish! x

DY said...

Great collection and a beautiful model. I fall in love every time I visit your blog.

Secondhand Stella said...

Love these looks!

Anna-bird said...

fantastic, Kelly! the neutral pieces are just as striking as the bold colors! well done :)

http://anna-gemutlichkeit.blogspot.com/

Camilla said...

Love it all!! :-)

Camilla, Scent of Fashion

Unknown said...

i love every single piece of this collection!! that last dress is so fabulous!!

xo
http://thenovelboudoir.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Every image has your style written ALL over it! It's almost like I've saw you in every one of these looks.

Supal said...

that tuxedo blazer is gorgeous! I seriously love this collection! Hard work pays off :)
http://www.chevronsandeclairs.com

Anonymous said...

amazing!
<3

Fashion Philosophy
www.fashionphilosophy.net

Ophelia said...

The first clutch is fantastic!

http://cestlavieophelia.blogspot.com/

Kacie @ A Collection of Passions said...

The collection is absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! Striking, flattering, wearable! LOVE it!

Kacie
http://www.acollectionofpassions.com/

Bad Joan said...

Gorgeous! Incredible styling!


GTBB,
http://badjoan.blogspot.com
http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

Tiffany Phipps said...

This is honestly amazing. I'm loving every look you styled. Wow...

www.tiffanyphipps.blogspot.com

Inhale | Fashion and Beauty said...

Stunning outfits
http://inhalefashionandbeauty.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

beautiful photos... now I am anxious to see what you've been doing in puerto rico!!! Try to relax at least a little :)

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

Anonymous said...

Killer!!!!!!!!

Isabel, Wake up & smell the azahar said...

Nice outfits, I can see your personal touch in everyone of them ;)

Miss Naomi said...

so beautiful i die..


thefashpress.blogspot.com

ClosetConfections said...

absolutely fantastic! your styling is very distinctive as i can definitely detect your personal spin in each of these outfits.

Kendra
Closet Confections - A Sweet Little Style Blog

Desirée V. said...

So lovely!

I hope you loved our little island! Were you here for PRFW?

Unknown said...

Beautiful collection and I do hope my ppl in Puerto Rico treated you like you deserve. Thanks for sharing and I hope you take a vacation soon.

Aubrey and Melissa said...

This collection is really special! The print, chiffon dress is beautiful. Love the model here, her hair is perfect.

Molliee said...

oh so gorgeous!!! Can't wait to see what you did abroad this week!

xoxo
Molliee
http://mstwirlyskirts.com

Dani said...

I've fallen for the 2nd look... How dreamy and flawlessly beige...

Can't wait for your Post-Puerto-Rico report!

http://chicalarusse.com/

Eliz said...

Love the snakeskin clutch! :)

Smitten4Style said...

love love love!
xo
http://littlethingsthatinspireme.blogspot.com/

Nini's Style said...

Love love! you did great! love them all.
xoxo

Anonymous said...

hello! my name is Maria, I`m 12 years old and I am brazilian :) I love your blog!

dollsfashionistas.blogspot.com

K A T H L E E N said...

this is so amazing

Grace said...

WOW! I love all of these, thanks for the fabulous inspiration!

xx Grace
Dream-Boating

Bohemian Style said...

Loving the coral red.

theBohmerian.com

Monroe Steele said...

nice gorgeous clothing and styling

xo Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

Chic In Vancity said...

Absolutely beautiful pictures/outfits! Gorgeous!!
Bella xo
http://www.chicinvancity.com/

Anonymous said...

great collection!

xx Olga
La Petite Olga

Taryn said...

wow oh wow, what gorgeous things =)

Smitten4Style said...

this are lovely!!! adore your blog :) xoxxo
http://littlethingsthatinspireme.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shots, may I ask who makes the great red sunglasses in the 3rd image?

ADJ said...

Puerto Rico is one of the best places on earth!!! Hope you are enjoying your time there. Be sure to go to Luquillo Beach.

www.greeneggsandglam.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Wonderful clothes, but what an incredibly vacant-looking model! Couldn't you have modeled the clothes yourself?

Unknown said...

the first 3 looks are my favorites
very cool !

www.tripsandtreasures.blogspot.com
new outfit post !

Unknown said...

the first 3 looks are my favorites
very cool !

www.tripsandtreasures.blogspot.com
new outfit post !

Unknown said...

the first 3 looks are my favorites
very cool !

www.tripsandtreasures.blogspot.com
new outfit post !

Veronica Mars said...

Primary NY is really developing into a go-to collection! So excited to see the evolution of both this collection and your styling of it. Love all of it.

Dress and Dish: Lana said...

Love the second look especially!!! Beautiful styling and clothes!! xo

Unknown said...

OMG!!!!! This collection is AMAZING!!! Want ALL the clothes!!!!!!

Raque

ourfavoritestyle.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

stunning photos