10.16.2011

having { a moment }



{ arthor elgort for glamour via moodboard }
baseball caps are suddenly very FASHION and i'm loving it!!

35 comments:

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

I've seen a handful today! You're right on target!! Love it paired with frilly separates!

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture Blog

AJ TAYLOR said...

I have to say i love it but not sure i'll be rocking it. I do like how they are very feminine but still tomboy in these shots though

http://myafricancloset.wordpress.com

bunny said...

And see how she's wearing it - - cocked up and to the side. Just like the little punks in my neighborhood do. I like it!

SWK said...

I don't care to wear ball caps but these girls make it look so good. I like how their outfits are all different colors and patterns but still pull together well!

G Tauberge said...

yes! I want a tie-dye baseball cap.

Elizabeth said...

They are both such cute hats! And the photos are amazing too!

-E, House of Guise


Eliz said...

very cunning and diminutive!

The F Girl said...

Love these photographs. Not sure if I am going to wear caps, but it absolutely looks cute!

Anonymous said...

Loving it!!

xx Olga
La Petite Olga

Anonymous said...

a perfect sweet floral...love it much!
http://secondvogue.blogspot.com/

Ophelia said...

They look great on her!

http://cestlavieophelia.blogspot.com/

mariajustjernov said...

Looks really great :)


xoxo
Maria Jernov

www.mariajernov.blogspot.com

Teresa said...

I've never liked caps and now suddenly I want one? It must be the styling. Great post xT

http://teresasglobaladventures.wordpress.com/

The Fancy Teacup said...

All the intricate patterns, extreme layering and baseball caps have me giddy.

www.TheFancyTeacup.com

Annie Chang said...

amazing pattern mix!

Bises,
monkeyshines
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

Michelle Lee said...

omg i want to dress up like those!


new post: spring/summer 12 pret-a-porter
www.pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

Isabel, Wake up & smell the azahar said...

Suddenly beisbol caps are everywhere in the fashion world. I'd have been hard to believe just a few months ago. Too bad, they don't fit me at all, I've seen some beautiful ones.

Andrea said...

very lovely inspiration!

Plami said...

These are so lovely! I love the blue sweater!

XoXo
Plami

http://www.fashionthrill.com/

Nene said...

I'm having a moment as well right now!

What is Reality Anyway? said...

i totally own that first sweater, good choice ;)

miss ya!

blue roses said...

love the first look, a lot, but the second is a bit too heavy and voluminous for my tastes.

David Diaz said...

Love the styling! :D

Have a Good Day!

David

VirtuallyStunning.blogspot.com

Credibly Clueless said...

I was just starting to see this trend, so cute! Finally I won't have to do my hair ;)

Alex

Becky said...

for the best music video playlists, go to:

http://shrt.fm/o5M62w

thepinkmateproject said...

so true i'm loving baseball caps as well!

vanessa

http://thepinkmateproject.blogspot.com/

Emily said...

this is great. i completely agree. it is about time baseball caps make their way into the fashion scene!

-E
http://nosweatsallowed.blogspot.com

Laura Renee said...

love the chunky, blue sweater. It's comfy for winter & the baseball cap looks adorable with it.


-Laura
http://letyourstylespeak.blogspot.com/

Supal said...

definitely tomboy chic
www.chevronsandeclairs.com

lrsboulder said...

Until I saw the photo credit, I assumed you had styled these!

Aga said...

woow love it!

Anonymous said...

I love that blue sweater!

Alzerina said...

I love the blue knit sweater! You're right the collar is huge, but it still looks good. Different!

www.alzerina.com

Chic In Vancity said...

Great pictures!
Bella xo
http://www.chicinvancity.com/

Johnny said...

Is this a countryside, tomboy kind of moment?

JJ