10.10.2011

{ citrine dream }








this space manages to be modern and minimal, without abandoning lush and layered. and the way they've worked in color ~ letting yellows (including mustard, flax and brass) be the dominant hue ~ is nothing short of masterful.
{ images via nuevo estilo }

46 comments:

FashionFlirt said...

Stunning photos as always!
Love your blog, keep it up!

Check out my blog:

http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.com/

xoxo from germany, Jasmin

Ophelia said...

Fabulous chairs!

http://cestlavieophelia.blogspot.com/

Mary Ann said...

Love the yellow accents!

Anonymous said...

Love the colors! Gorgeous inspiration!

xx Olga
La Petite Olga

Anonymous said...

I'm absolutely in love with the last two pics! Great atmosphere!

Victoria, 'The Wind of Inspiration' style blog

Anonymous said...

absolutely love! such a great balance of things. this would be my dream apt.

Giada said...

I adore the fourth photo!

Giada

http://giadascarnival.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Good morning! :) Watch the very cool collection of Louis Vuitton here: http://svesty.com/index.php/videoflow?task=play&id=699
Please press the "Like" on the website (www.svesty.com). Thanks! Kiss you!

MONI said...

lov the living with that bookshelf!
xx
http://www.moneasywardrobe.com

Katie said...

that staircase is amazing! i love the black steps with the white walls..

Katie x

easy and chic said...

Wow I love this mix vintage decor!

The F Girl said...

That sofa, gorgeous. Great colour work indeed.

mariajustjernov said...

amazing!

xoxo
Maria Jernov

www.mariajernov.blogspot.com

Gawgus things... said...

I love the floors in these shots too :)

Tulips & Tulle said...

Love the rooms! Great inspiration!

Tulips&Tulle

Collette Osuna said...

Gorgeous rooms.....!!!


Statements in Fashion:A Funky Fashion Blog

Bohemian Style said...

Great artwork!

theBohmerian.com

The Fancy Teacup said...

Citrine is definitely a tricky hue to design with, but it looks so wondrously paired with the magenta, forest green, and ivory color scheme as well as the cowhide rug.

www.TheFancyTeacup.com

Terri said...

The decorative accents and throw pillows are my favorite. Beautiful photography, too. Those chairs have inspired me to try brown with silver jewelry!
stylishsass.blogspot.com

Secondhand Stella said...

I love the mustard and purple together. Such a gorgeous space!

Unknown said...

Wow- really amazing! I love the giant bookcase!!!

♥ Gina Michele
CrochetClouds.com

Kacrates said...

Love spaces like this. Thes photos give me such inspiration.

Lace and Tulle said...

I love this space super sophisticated and the color scheme is super nice~

Haus of Style said...

OMG - I am loving everything in mustard this season and those chairs in the first photos are to die for!! Thanks for sharing

http://justtututiny.blogspot.com/
Thu

Supal said...

saw this recently somewhere and it is GORGEOUS! I completely agree!

Inhale | Fashion and Beauty said...

I agree so amazing and fab.
http://inhalefashionandbeauty.blogspot.com/

Casol Villas France said...

Is a very trendy space, loving the colours, clean lines,thank you.

LeeLee said...

Love this modern styled interior space. I agree definitely masterful.

Laureen said...

You alwauys post such inspiring photos !

http://0ohypnotizedo0.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I am in love with the black steps and the book shelves!
Great pics!
Xo
http://beingzhenya.wordpress.com/

annie said...

beautiful details! especially the black stairs

http://anmarkdesign.blogspot.com/

Angeles Almuna said...

This is divine! so original and inspirational....always you have to say something about decoration...
Kisses

www.angelesalmuna.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Angeles-Almuna-Design/108392002512648

Jane said...

Droooooling!!! Definitely going in my inspiration book...love the color scheme! Thanks for sharing!

Molliee said...

love all the bright colors in this room - some unexpected combos, but they are amazing as a whole

Susie said...

gahh love the black floor

xx

thelittleforest

Chelle said...

Absolutely love this, especially the bookcase wall. Minimalist yet stunning.

Xo Chelle
discoveringelegance.com

Anonymous said...

Everything about this space is flawless! Love how the colors all work together to form a minimal yet comfortable atmosphere.

Caitlin
www.my-grandmothers-gucci.blogspot.com

Lydia Armstrong said...

Wow, beautiful!! I wish I lived here.

kaitlyntru said...

Love all the hide rugs! So my home.

Isabel, Wake up & smell the azahar said...

Such the deco style I love the most. I always love the deco inspiration you put on your blog & your home pics, of course.

Copper Etiquette said...

Great spaces

Shop Dresses Online at CopperEtiquette

miss twinkletoes said...

I really wish I could walk down that staircase everyday - beautiful home!

www.twinkletoes-golddangles.blogspot.com

office interior designers said...

I am in love with the black steps and the book shelves and You always post such inspiring photos! Is a very trendy space, loving the colours, clean lines,thank you.

deck builder said...

Amazing images of interior design for home design inspiration. Thanks very much for best sample modern contemporary residence design pictures.

Link Building Services India said...

Love the colors! Gorgeous inspiration! especially the bookcase wall. Minimalist yet stunning

howardproducts said...

When your new furniture arrives, let it sit in its natural element, this will let your furniture adjust to the new environment. This gives your furniture a chance to become accustomed to humidity, sunlight, and other natural environment conditions.
Wood Care