8.08.2011

{ fizzy lizzy }




{ vintage ray-ban sunnies, kelly framel agate bauble necklace (similar HERE!), primary leopard tank (last seen HERE) and snakeskin clutch, corello belt, prada pants, alexander wang shoes + 3D glitter nail polish from my trip to brazil }
---
see the head-to-toe over on my facebook page.

52 comments:

Off the Cuff said...

ooohhh...fizzy lizzy is so thirst quenching...but seems hard to find...at least in my parts. Love the bauble and the polish!

Victoria said...

Love your blog! Been a fan for a while - I am sure you hear this a lot! Anytoots - Today's costume is fab - I am obsessed with animal print, in a 'glamourai' way and not a 'Peg Bundy' way....*fingers crossed*

Have a great day!
Victoria
www.thriftjuice.com

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful necklace!!

xx Olga
La Petite Olga

Yasmeen said...

That clutch =X I want it.

Also, I just watched your interview on StylelikeU. You're even prettier in motion! Haha. And so eloquent too. Good job :)


Yasmeen
C.F.

Courtney said...

Gorgeous necklace. So detailed!

Courtney
I Can Be Many Things

Anonymous said...

love the clutch!

x

http://theglitterpost.wordpress.com/

AJ said...

gorgeous necklace.

http://myafricancloset.wordpress.com/

Naina said...

Love the nails Kelly, you have such beautiful style!

SIDEWALKCATWALKS.blogspot.com

the-blondes-pancakes-of-fashion said...

LOVE THIS NECKLACE!!!!!<3<3

DEAR READERS PLEASE VISIT:

http://the-blondes-pancakes-of-fashion.blogspot.com

Neris / Fashion Fractions said...

Gorgeous details! I love your necklace :)

Happy Monday!

xxx,

Fashion Fractions

Bravoe Runway said...

Love the python clutch! And the necklace is fantastic! Also, I love the nail polish! Really pretty colour!

Meredith O'Brien said...

Another amazing look and bauble! Love the old Fizzy Lizzy cap too!

FashionFlirt said...

What a gorgeous necklace :)

http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.com/

xoxo from germany
Jasmin

SAMANTHA said...

omg that necklace is absolutely stunning!! in love!


www.dragonnfruit.com

Closet Cravings said...

Your glitter nail polish makes me think of Miu Miu's Glitter Pumps. A girl can never have enough glitter in her wardrobe. =)
Craving Some Style? Win $100 Shopbop Gift Card

Diana said...

this outfit is so cute!!! bravo girl :)

visit me and join my juicy couture giveaway!!

xo

http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

Emily said...

The nail polish really makes the look - it's such a fun and different color (and who doesn't love glitter?)!
-Emily (from bellishment.blogspot.com)

Unknown said...

great details!

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

Annie Chang said...

gorgeous accessories!

Bises,
monkeyshines
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I love that necklace!

♥ Gina Michele
CrochetClouds.com

The Fancy Teacup said...

I'm totally loving your self-designed necklace and the dazzling 3-D nail art!

♥, Jamie
www.TheFancyTeacup.com

Unknown said...

love the necklace! and that nail polish is amazing! i want some!

style-extraordinaire.com

................. said...

Gorgeous necklace...i want.

blondehaus said...

That necklace is heaps cool!

patterns-and-pearls said...

I love the elegant look :)

letizia said...

love the snakeskin clutch !

www.letiziabarcelona.com

HUMANITYISBEAUTIFUL said...

oohhh, love the leopard and snake skin together! HaUTe! :)))

Molliee said...

love the nail polish and clutch combo! fab look

http://mstwirlyskirts.com

Leonie said...

Pretty! Love the rings :-)

http://thesignaturebow.blogspot.com/
NEW OUTFIT POST: At Robson Square

Mcmaris said...

awesome necklace...and the nail polish is so fab too

Unknown said...

Gorgeous necklace!!!

http://www.designers-artists.com

PuppyLovePrincess said...

LOVE the nail polish. cutecutecute!

Darling Kichaa said...

Costume rocks (love the shoes)! And clutch is perfect -reptile with leopard -- genius!!

Ashley said...

lovely photos. i want everything to be leopard these days

http://www.postmodernrunway.com/

Katherine said...

I love the clutch!
La Petite Marmoset

Michelle Lee said...

beautiful necklace :)

xo Michelle L.
pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

Smokey Eyes said...

The snakeskin clutch is hot and I am loving the necklance! Accessories are so much fun, aren't they?

vintagelillies said...

Nice! Love the necklace! Your jewelry is super cute!

www.vintagelillies.wordpress.com

yvo said...

the clutch is magnificient

Unknown said...

Clutch is amaziiing! I wanna same to buy!! xO

Lou said...

Love the nail polish, a great way to jazz up an outfit.

http://thekeypieces.blogspot.com

blue roses said...

your necklace design reminds me a bit of a stained glass window.... there is a severity to it, but also an opulence.

http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

Mihaela said...

i love your necklace.

new post♥mfashionfreak

Nathalie Ferreira said...

Hey Kelly!

I'm glad you liked the 3D nail polish i recommended you! Told you it was the best ;)

Greetings from Brazil,

Nathalie

Kate said...

oh my, the clucth!
http://kateonskate.blogspot.com/

Audrey B said...

Gorgeous! www.casualglamorous.com

Vani said...

Nice mix of animal prints! Loving the nail polish :)

Thedressingbooth

tina b. said...

Adore the Primary clutches you carry!

Http://TheChicBizarreEffect.com

David Diaz said...

That necklace is a masterpiece! :D

Have a Good Day!

David

VirtuallyStunning.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I just cannot pry my eyes away from the first photo.

so stunning.

Alinne's Style said...

I love detail photos!
Kisses, Alinne


www.alinnestyle.com


.

Unknown said...

I'm usually not a fan of reptile inspired anything but I really like your clutch :)