7.06.2011

{ you're invited }

you all KNOW how much i adore my sunnies, so i'm excited to be hosting a little sunglass soirée this weekend in the hamptons, with my friends at juicy couture. if any of you are planning to be out east on saturday afternoon, i would really LOVE for you to stop by! no rsvp required ~ just pop by between 3 & 5 to say hello and enjoy an après beach cocktail!!

20 comments:

I wanna be fierce said...

oooh la la sounds like fun.

http://iwannabefierce.blogspot.com/

weheartbeautyblog said...

Sounds like so much fun! I was planning on heading east on Saturday, but maybe I'll leave a day early to get my Juicy on.

In the mean time, I'll share this with my readers too!

xoxo Lara of weheartbeauty.tumblr.com

Lindsay said...

I wish I could go! My Chinese classes start on Saturday. Boo.

www.blackandblondeone.com

Unknown said...

Awesome! I'm spending the summer in the Hamptons. I'll try and stop by!

♥ Gina Michele
CrochetClouds

SAMANTHA said...

this is so awesome I'm definitely gonna try and make it there!!


www.dragonnfruit.com

Fashion Agony said...

This sounds like fun!

xoxo
http://fashionagony.blogspot.com/

s said...

OOOOh great ;D


STREET LIFE: McQueen Details
http://t.co/mT9yFzm

Jessie said...

sooo wishing i was in the hamptons to go to this. bet it is gonna be a blast and i also need a new pair of sunglasses. oh well.
xx, http://wordbyjessie.com

Closet Cravings said...

Love Juicy Couture. Wish I could stop by. =)

Need it? Want it? Crave it? Satisfy Your Cravings For Celebrity Style and Fashion

mon sac by me said...

cool ! Merci !

http://monsacbyme.com

Mihaela said...

amaaazing.


My blog♥mfashionfreak

Grace said...

Aw man!
Wish I could come :(
Bit out of my reach though, lol.

xx Grace
Dream-Boating

Yasmeen said...

Awww. I'm pretty close to NY but I'm going to be busy that day :( Have fun though! xX I'll be there in spirit!

Yasmeen
Castle Fashion

Rosa Tang said...

sounds like a great event! but i cant go :(

♡, Rosa T.

Michelle Lee said...

sounds like an amazing event :)

like floral outfit?
pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

leonie said...

well that just sucks for me not being in the states haha booo

✘leonie

www.monstrexi.com

Miu said...

I wish I could come...

Dea Rose said...

Damn I'm so far away but I'm glad for you! :)

Dea Rose

Daxia said...

Aw man, I JUST left East Hampton yesterday!! Have fun :)

xoxo
Daxia
silkandatan.blogspot.com

Leonie said...

Awesome! Too bad I am not around. Have fun!

http://thesignaturebow.blogspot.com/