7.22.2011

{ style } yourself


i feel very proud to be among 95 bloggers included as contributors to style yourself (it's especially fun to see my name on the front cover!)! the book is chock-full of truly useful fashion advice, and i'm excited to be able to give a copy away to one of you. to enter to win, simply follow me on twitter ~ then leave a comment below with your twitter handle. i'll tweet an announcement to the winning reader next friday. good luck!!
---
UPDATE! this giveaway is now closed. congrats to jamie, our lucky winner!

432 comments:

1 – 200 of 432   Newer›   Newest»
Kodi said...

kodibev

antonella said...

@antoastete Congrats Darling!! :)

Anonymous said...

Kelly, I love your blog!! your personal style is so inspiring. I love following your daily costumes.

I am also following you on twitter, @apartment4b

thanks for being you!

Kaylan said...

I need to get my grubby little hands on that book! Congrats to you! @millsks :)

CurvyGirlChic said...

That book is amazing! Congratulations on being a contributor! :D

twitter handle: @CurvyGirlChic

xo Allison of CurvyGirlChic

Debby said...

congratulations!!! the book looks lovely!

@debbyle

gravitytrope said...

congratulations! xo @idleglory

cca. said...

Congratulations!!!

@circafashion

Meghan said...

Cheers! -- @meghannn

Unknown said...

This sounds like an amazing book!!
@natashajanzen

Unknown said...

I think I could use some really good advice!

@Taurina_

Nora said...

I'm already following your tweets :)

@norafinds

Gimme gimme a copy cos I am learning to how blog and a lot of the contributors are my muses! You're all fabulous!

JWK said...

Looks fabulous!!
@jwkstyle

Maria Claudia said...

@maclaricalde :)

thewrightgirl said...

How exciting!! And very well deserved!

@ashleywright2

http://www.daytodayrunway.tumblr.com

Remington said...

love your blog & style. . always returning. congratulations on the book.

@RemingtonRebeil

2youngforfashion.blogspot.com
xx

Unknown said...

That's so exciting! I would love to win! I follow you already and my handle is @mackenziehoran.

Jessica said...

Congrats!
@JessManjarrez

Stacey said...

@theotherpocket! How exciting for you!

Yasmeen said...

Congrats :D We all saw that coming a mile away. Haha

@Castle_Fashion

Yasmeen

alex said...

congrats thats amazing!
loove from mexico!
@aleexisbarron

Unknown said...

i heard about this book!! would love to have it :)
twitter- @twinstudies

{website} http://twin-studies.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love your blog and unique style, Kelly! Congratulations!

I'm following you @huismindy
:)

x Mindy

missmead said...

Looks amazing! @missdishemead

Chelsey said...

@CCBobachi
W O W huge congratulations to you! Can only imagine the gems in this book, love love love <3

http://bobachi.blogspot.com

Tayane Costa said...

I love your blog. I am Brazilian and it's so good internet access fashion and style from other countries.
You deserve to be among the 95 bloggers, because it expresses not only style but attitude, behavior and the fantastic world of fashion.

Ps. I'm not very good at my English. Sorry, errors.

Ps. I have a blog, but nothing compared to yours. I want to know your opinion, is much validity to me. http://sparklyd.blogspot.com/

Ps. My Twitter: @ sparkly_

kisses

Megan, TfDiaries.com said...

Congrats! @meganfrugalista

Morgan said...

I'd love to read your fashion advice! I'm already following you on twitter :)
My handle is @Treasurextrove
<33

Jenna said...

tweet tweet!
@jennasaurusrex

Jenny in Jacquard said...

How exciting! Looking forward to reading it Kelly!

www.jennyinjacquard.wordpress.com

VICTORIA said...

https://twitter.com/#!/InStyleKIDS

Thank you xx

The Fancy Teacup said...

Already catching up with your tweets!

@TheFancyTeacup

♥, Jamie
www.TheFancyTeacup.com

s said...

oooh great.... this book looks so nice but we can't find it in france ;(



Fashion People: ANJA RUBIK Wedding http://magmoiselle.fr

Mandy said...

The book looks fab!

@mandyarussell

www.kinistyle.com

Shahirah Nabilah said...

I found out about the book few weeks ago and now you featured the book on your blog.

I bet this book gonna be a major hit!

Love you blog too :)

@ShahirahNabilah

Sydney H. Oh said...

@ohsyd

blaqbird said...

Congrats! I look forward to reading it! Even if I don't win, still follow me haha! :)

www.twitter.com/blaqbird

Scent Hive said...

Congrats! The book looks lovely!

@scenthive

velvet avenue said...

twitter name: laura_alksne

oh, how I wish I already had that book in my hands!
the one who will get this, is really going to be one lucky person!

Debbie said...

Love this!

Twitter handle: @Debra_Elliott

Xoxo

Midoca said...

@midorimorimoto

Wow, congrats about the book! A must-have!
You inspire me soo much!

Kisses from São Paulo =)

lindsaymarie said...

wonderful! i am following, @_lindsay.

The Fairy's Apprentice said...

@CameliaV
Great job, congratulations!

Katherine said...

@kayyrayy

yes please!

Unknown said...

Congrats! I love your style :)
Following you from the other end of the world :p

Lydia
@lydiacks
theyoungertwingirl.blogspot.com

in susie's shoes said...

How truly incredible! Congrats! :)

Susie xx
www.insusiesshoes.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

so cool!ilaria @iloria

Ks. said...

Congrats, you deserve it! @forrest_ish

fifi said...

ccongratulations this is so exciting! can't wait to pick one up and read this!

Anne said...

This book sounds super cool!
@annepanda

Nataly said...

Congrats! Your style is great!

@alluring_mum

http://www.victorypug.com said...

Lovely :)

@victorypug

Sheva said...

Congrats!

@berrymix

Unknown said...

@IamKatieLee

I LOOOOOVE Books! Especially about my favorite bloggers. I collect books, so another one to add to the collection would be so fab. Thank you!

Kelly Anne said...

Would love to win this book! Congratulations! Even if I don't though I think I will buy it anyway! xx

@glitterisginger

Gawgus things... said...

I've got this book and I absolutely love it! Congrats on your contribution - love it all!!! XXX

the healthy ghost said...

Congrats!
xx

soccerchicknz said...

Congratulations! What an honour to be asked to contribute!


@ashton99

Cylia said...

super awesome:) congrats!

twitter: CYLIAAAA

Nicole said...

Even if I don't win I'm picking one up! Looks fantastic.
@Npayne715

Sandra said...

I'd LOVE to have that book!

@SBeauty101

www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

Chenzi said...

This looks amazing! @cxenzi

FairyFiligree said...

Hi - saw the promo about this book on Amazon - real sweet. Seems to have loads of inspiring ideas. Hope I'm picked from the bunch! Fairyfiligree

Amy Lam said...

me me me me @amyrlam

urbanrhetoric said...

@urbanrhetoric

Heather said...

looks fantastic! @thereandback

jessica january said...

ooh exciting! congratulations! i'm already a follower :)

@jessica_january
january, x
jessicajanuary.com

Barcelona Brunettes said...

Congratulations!
Nice blog!

x0x0

BarcelonaBrunettes
www.barcelonabrunettes.com

Emily said...

I don't have a Twitter account, but I wanted to congratulate you anyway!

Emily http://www.mywordsinterestslife.blogspot.com

April said...

What a fun project to be a part of! Looking forward to reading it!

@KnockedUpFab

blue roses said...

@SuitsandSkirts

what a great achievement; i bet the advice is great!

http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Ooh lovely, I'd love to see what's inside! Congrats :)
My twitter is @thejerseygem
xoxo
Meg

Anuli said...

I'd love to check out the book.

@akaanuli_tweets

Shanelé said...

ShaneleSheek

Steph said...

The books looks so awesome!

@Goobalee

Bubu said...

@Error_ImBubu

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

@faroesty

Anonymous said...

@GabrielleScala

Anonymous said...

Love Your personal style!

@annaconvallaria

Syaza Syazwina said...

can't find the book in Singapore :( so i hope i'll win it :) really want it! @hiimsyaza

Taylor Tower said...

tgtower

Ivana Cornelsen. said...

That's too nice!
@ivicornelsen

Vicky said...

congrats!

@bittersweetnyc

Haley said...

I love your blog, and I'd love to read a book like this!

katelyn said...

this is awesome! congrats :)

@kluysterborg

Shelby said...

oh COOL, congratulations on being part of what promises to be an amazing project! you truly deserve it, i'm constantly inspired by the glamourai <3shelby

www.makemesparkly.blogspot.com
@shelbsss35

Unknown said...

thats awesome, congrats!!
@its_missjillian

http://just-jillian.blogspot.com

Martaaa said...

@Me_MG

the book sounds really exciting:) congratulations!

Corrie @ Brooklyn Bliss said...

My twitter handle is @CorrieFeld. Congrats on being published!

Maria said...

congrats on the book, Kelly - I'd love to win a copy!

@mwabooth

Michelle said...

@miaflavia

I flipped through it at the bookstore yesterday, it really is an amazing book!

Rebecca said...

@rahuber

Sienna W. said...

You absolutely deserve it ! (:

@theonlyonekate

Vy Nguyen said...

@asianvgoddess. Congrats!

Nazeefa Fatima said...

Following you on twitter - @NazeefaFatima :)

Ag said...

congratulations!

@aga_pe

Rory said...

I DONT HAVE A TWITTER!! any chance i can still win? love your blog and congrats on the feature!
xx
Rory
rfgoaliegirl@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Great giveaway! Twitter: @missaniuta

Closet Cravings said...

Hope I win. Twitter: @closetcravings

Need it? Want it? Crave it? Satisfy Your Cravings For Celebrity Style and All Things Stylish and Sweet

Nikki said...

This is so great! I actually just ordered the book about a week ago and can't wait for it to arrive! Congrats!

www.cositabella.com

Jody Pham said...

!!!
my twitter handle is: jody_pham

thank you for hosting this wonderful giveaway. :D

Kristen Mullane said...

Already a loyal follower:) @demuzica

Ashley {styleash} said...

So excited to read this!

@ashleybona

Rae said...

Cool! Congrats ; )
@Lit3Virgo

Angeliki said...

This books looks amazing. Well done!

@Re_Psych

Sara said...

So exciting! Congrats! Want. This. Book.

@snyds04071

To ELLE and Back said...

Exciting!!!
@louisamcnally

Amanda Buckstein said...

Congratulations!
This is so exciting!

@amandabuckstein

maria strat said...

so awesome!! congratulations.

@mstratienko

Priscylla Miranda said...

congratulations!!

@prymirandac

iLoveBrunchAndBoots said...

What an amazig idea for a book! What has inspired me most about getting to know the bloggers I follow is what their journey has been from starting their blog to their success now, you never know what can happen, and great style always resonates!

- Diana
@DianaChristina7
ilovebrunchandboots.org

sarawithoutanh said...

saralmoss

thepinkmateproject said...

nice!!! I love this book and in fact im buying this weekend already! nevertheless i'm still leaving my twitter here: @vanessaordi

vanessa
http://thepinkmateproject.blogspot.com/

Farm Girl Fashionista said...

Congrats Kelly!! Always a follower!@fgfashionista

Halle said...

@harjewelry Can't wait to see the book! Congrats!

Lizzy said...

Congrats! I love your style! Would love this book! I follow u on twitter @afatfashionista

Alyssa said...

Love your blog and your tweets!! Congrats!! @ferrocarboeng

Christen said...

Congratulations! What a great giveaway! @LaRueNeuve

Anonymous said...

@emjfoster

Looks like such a good read -- I actually got turned onto forward-writer Jane Aldridge because of your blog!

xo

Julie | debsaidno said...

@debsaidno

Exciting! Looks like an awesome read!

Jean said...

been so excited for the release of this book :)

@someninja

Anonymous said...

@stellaxp

yay!! so happy for you and everything you've accomplished thus far. can't wait to pick up the book!

Alicia said...

@wholesomefashin

so exciting, congrats!

xoxo,
Alicia

Chelsey said...

Following on Twitter! Yay! @chelseyelaine

Jamie said...

Hey congrats! That's so cool.
@houstondesigner

My Dressy Ways said...

I follow! @cadrommy

Nina said...

@nmkrek - congrats!

Christa M. said...

@ChristaMcCoy

Fantastic! Congratulations! <3

Stephanie Campbell said...

@missstephalexis Cute!

Anonymous said...

Congrats the book looks awesome!!

@Alexis_Lovelace

Grace said...

Congrats Kelly! It feels good doesn't it? @restlessgrace

Jewell said...

Even though I will gladly be buying this book regardless ifni win or not I'll still enter!

@DayInDollOut
Jewell
dayindollout.com

Solana James said...

Congratulations...you have beautiful taste!
~Solana
@SoloThais

kassie said...

@kassandrapae

Hilary said...

I ran across this book a while back and it peaked my interest. Hope I win! @hilaryinspired

Anonymous said...

Kelly, congratulations! Beyond excited for you and your success. So happy I discovered this blog via your Coach event in NYC last summer.

...but hey, I won't be coy about it. This would make for the most perfect coffee table book for my new - a.k.a. first - "real person" - a.k.a. not college - apartment! Pick me pretty pretty please? With sugar, a cherry, and something glamorous on top?

twitter: @cadymacon

Kelsey said...

Awesome, what fun!

@hallingpreis

Unknown said...

Congrats!! i follow you already!!! i wish i can win you book!!!!!! @misstineo ........... misstineo7@hotmail.com

Brandi said...

It looks amazing!!!
@bran_potter

Camille said...

@cammilagomar

Unknown said...

@kimberlykong1

B. in the Know said...

What an amazing honor - congrats! Following you on Twitter @brittanyhayes
Much love,
B

Sailor Jamee said...

@jamee_dyches

Olga said...

I'll keep an eye out for this in my local bookstore, but I'm also going to throw my hat into this ring. :) @piratecakes

The Cat's Whiskers said...

Already a follower :)
@sam_hewett

Michelle Lee said...

wish I could get a copy of this book but it doesn't sell in Korea yet
and I thought this giveaway is awesome opportunity :)
mine is @divalicious_m

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your blog and the way that you make fashion look effortless and accessible. Even if I don't win a copy of the book, I will purchase for myself and friends. It will make a great gift!- @gnfive.

Eugenia Woods said...

Awesome! Can't wait to read this! @eugeniawoods

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

emilynorth_

Kellie Ann said...

@_kelliebean

I'm new to the Fashion blogging world and yours is on my list of daily reads! I'll be picking this book up, for sure!

the outfit diaries said...

cool! I'd like to read this!
theoutfitdiaries@gmail.com

http://theoutfitdiaries.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

Congrats! @sarahkinonen

Danielle said...

@dcircel :)

Ronny said...

congrats~ i saw this book in a big bookstore in Hong Kong. I was wondering why your pictures are in there. haha.

Ginta said...

Congratulation! Oh, I really want that book!
@ginta_hg

Sarah said...

@sarah_thornton

Jill said...

Conrats! @jill_renee

Learning said...

IamAng

Anonymous said...

@MonMc

Congratulations!

Betsy said...

so exciting!

@upwitholives

Emily said...

would LOVE a copy of this! Congrats!! @glitters_gold

Anonymous said...

My handle is @katskull

Carina said...

@cxrinx

Alicia N. said...

Just the book I need!!
@aliciaaaaan
Congrats :)

ofelia said...

Congratulations! I love everything about your style! @ofeliapm

Vee said...

@veec

Sherry, Rachel, Shirley said...

this is great!! congrats!!

my twitter name is: @Shirl85.

-Shirley-

Leanna said...

Congratulations!
Twitter Handle: leannuh2013

modanista junkie said...

Yay already a follower of yours on twitter. @modanistajunkie

Happy Friday!!

xoxo,
Mel

Sara KG said...

Congrats, lovely!
@fitfashnfoodie

Anonymous said...

m_ej congrats! looks like a great read

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Love your blog~
@bellechica84

Piglet said...

OOH, I want it! Pick me!
My twitter handle is @gaijobu, and I follow your tweets. :)

Jessica said...

You are such an inspiration to the fashion realm. Thank you so much for your gorgeous site and your amazing taste in styling. Congratulations and I can't wait to get my hands on a copy!

@jessicapaul

Eden said...

Edeeee

keenonboys said...

keenonboys

EM said...

Congrats!!!!

@MLIEMOUSE

Megan S said...

Congrats on the book!
I love your style.
MegstarYvr

Anonymous said...

Congrats on well deserved recognition!

@dgdfriedmann

Patricia Flores said...

Wonderful giveaway! :)

@4snakecharmer4

A. Lovett said...

alovett9 :)

Anonymous said...

@lovehanamimi

K said...

so exciting! @kaylyndawley

Nancy said...

Dang, you really are an inspiration! @NancyXia

HandbagReport.com said...

If I don't win, I'm definitely buying Style Yourself! @handbagreport

Anonymous said...

congrats!!

@sarahswaff

Me said...

I want the book so bad! Its looks amazing

@talisamcnally

Rebecca said...

barkdore

NayDee said...

MUST HAVE!

@naydlosoya

Claudia Montenegro said...

Cogratulations! Love you blog!!
@cmontenegroq

Lori West said...

lorivitro

Sarah said...

congrats!! :)
@sarahsingsasong

Annie L. said...

This looks awesome! My twitter is @annieblloyd

Rosalba said...

i love your blog!!!
my twitter is @jjj_ii

inthewristoftime said...

Congratulations Kelly!

6toetiger

gazellion said...

All over this!
@gazellion

KimChicSisters said...

congrats!!!

twitter: @ginaakimm

http://kimchicsisters.blogspot.com/2011/07/golden-summer-days.html

Jessica said...

This book sounds really inspiring!
@mskoster

Anonymous said...

Already following, but my twitter is @ispysparkles

<3 <3

theblacksole said...

@electrik__black

congrats!! i read your blog everyday so its great to see you on the book shelves too. this book is amazing!! i browsed through it at barnes&nobles while waiting to meet someone but didnt get a chance to buy it. im pretty new to the fashion world and this book would mean so much.

xo Bunmi
theblacksole.blogspot.com

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 432   Newer› Newest»