7.05.2011

{ current } favorite


i'd like to strongly suggest that any of you who love leopard print and/or easy dresses as much as i do should immediately order up this chloe sevigny for opening ceremony frock, before they're all sold out and it's simply too late. i snagged it in its already-gone polka dot iteration, and it's quickly proven to be such a wardrobe workhorse: something you can wear to work, the laundromat, a cocktail party, and even to bed. i ordered mine an extra size up for increased slouchiness, and other than my helmut lang blazers and j.f + son shorts (oh, and maybe my wang wedges), it's the best money i've spent this season.

while we're on the topic, check out THIS ARTICLE from the weekend's new york times, which examines the enduring allure of the always-lovely ms. sevigny.

31 comments:

Closet Cravings said...

Love chloe sevigny for opening ceremony - so many craves. =)


Need it? Want it? Crave it? Satisfy Your Cravings For Celebrity Style and Fashion

Lesedi said...

That's a beautiful print

http://mystylegalore.blogspot.com/

Lesedi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
fifi said...

simply adore!

ThE fAsHiOn WoRsHiPeR said...

That is some dress :)

XoXo-Kelli K
http://thefashionworshiper.blogspot.com

Jazzmin Style said...

Gorgeous dress!!! <3 I love leopard prints!

Visit my blog www.dutyofstyle.blogspot.com

Irusja said...

The dress is amazing! I love leopard prints!

http://inelegancewetrust.blogspot.com/

Melissa Tjioeputri said...

such a stunning dress. i loved leopard prints <3

http://m-dreamworld.blogspot.com/

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

I've been on this leopard/fringe kick all summer! Will DEF stop by OC for this adorable little frock! So sweet and swingy, thx for the tip!

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture Blog

Unknown said...

Beautiful dress! The shape looks really flattering.

♥ Gina Michele
CrochetClouds

The Village Idiot said...

LOVE LOVE LOVES CHLOE!

Mrs. C said...

Super fun!!! I have to say I loved seeing the inside look to your office! Where all the magic happens!

www.MrsCapretta.com
Recipes Fashion Marriage

Unknown said...

Beautiful print and I love Chloe as an acctress and now as a fashion designer!

Anonymous said...

Love leopard on others but not on me but this dress is gorgeous!

xx Olga
La Petite Olga

Copper Etiquette said...

Seems very flowy.


Copper Etiquette Shop Dresses

Raspberry Jam said...

That dress looks nice!

http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/

s said...

LOVE it ;))


ICON FASHION: Charlotte CASIRAGHI
http://t.co/WrU1vg

Annie Chang said...

dandy leopard print!

http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

total favorite of mine as well. i love this!! what a fantastic shape and print.
xx, http://wordbyjessie.com/

Ashley said...

Ahhh! i'm a freak for leopard print, I love this dress it's to perfect for summer.

Xo,
Ashley
https://www.hauteintexas.com

Leire said...

love leopard!! amazing dress!!

shu84 said...

Lovely dress:) http://shu84.blogspot.com

Grace said...

Love that leopard print!

xx Grace
Dream-Boating

Unknown said...

this baby looks so yummy, always love good animal print

http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/
x

Beckerman Girls said...

That article was sooo kick ass this weekend...LOVVVVVE her closet and that leather harness is SICK!!! NEED one! And that leopard dress is SUPER RAD!!! Gotta get one of those toooooooooo!!! ahhhhh
kisses
xoThe Beckerman Girls

www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

SAMANTHA said...

love that dress I seriously might have to purchase it right now.


www.dargonnfruit.com

Mrs. Feight said...

I LOVE Lepord print and easy dresses. thanks for the find!!

Rebecca
myaestheticstyle.blogspot.com

Charlene said...

I love animal print, and easy dresses. I am just getting to the age where I am concerned about people thinking I am "trying too hard to look young". I am 54, but most people dont think that..Any comments???

Fashion Celebration said...

I adore Chloe and her apartment!!

xo
www.fashioncelebration.blogspot.com

sky@laestetica said...

now i'm missing my leopard print dress that a friend borrowed and never returned!
http://www.laestetica.com.ph

Michelle Lee said...

love this post!