a few months ago, i had an exciting opportunity to collaborate with shu uemura art of hair on a short film, which provides a behind-the-scenes peek into my life (specifically, my addiction to ever-evolving hair!), and introducing their new extreme urushi styling lacquer (which i've been faithfully using ever since). finally, the piece has been released!! i'm so blown away by how the project turned out ~ director dominic lahiff was a real inspiration to work with; i learned so much from him (and the entire blonde + co production team) about the magic of film-making. i hope you all enjoy the result:
to celebrate the video's premiere, my friends at shu uemura have generously offered to give away one deluxe hair care package per day, for the next 7 days. the prize pack includes a shampoo, hair mask, essence absolue and extreme urushi (the same product used on my hair in the video). to be entered to win:
1. follow @theglamourai and @shu_artofhair on twitter
2) copy, paste, and tweet the message below:
enter for a chance to win @shu_artofhair products! 7 winners / 7 days. see directions on @theglamourai: http://bit.ly/lj7rkE #SUAOH
3) stay tuned for @shu_artofhair to announce the winners on twitter daily (from now through sunday, june 12th) at 6pm EST. good luck everybody!! { official rules here }
to celebrate the video's premiere, my friends at shu uemura have generously offered to give away one deluxe hair care package per day, for the next 7 days. the prize pack includes a shampoo, hair mask, essence absolue and extreme urushi (the same product used on my hair in the video). to be entered to win:
1. follow @theglamourai and @shu_artofhair on twitter
2) copy, paste, and tweet the message below:
enter for a chance to win @shu_artofhair products! 7 winners / 7 days. see directions on @theglamourai: http://bit.ly/lj7rkE #SUAOH
3) stay tuned for @shu_artofhair to announce the winners on twitter daily (from now through sunday, june 12th) at 6pm EST. good luck everybody!! { official rules here }

53 comments:
Wooohoooo, I hope I win first to tweet!
jjj_ii@yahoo.com
done! thank you for the opportunity.
the way they sculpted your hair was so quintessentially cool! cutting edge and so unique.
jenny
http://goldnturquoise.blogspot.com/
Looking amazing as always!
In the parts where you are styling your own hair, what product are you using? It looks like a really great wax.
Thanks so much, and good luck to those who are entering!
Wow truly amazing Kel!! You've been collaborating with the best of the best and Shu Uemura is totally top dog in my book! Love the way you always manage to put your Kelly glamour spin on some of the most mundane things!
Will definitely tweet away!!
Congrats again doll!!
xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!
Haute Khuuture Blog
COngrats the video was amazing! love the hair
A Girl's Next Best Friend
What a fun video!! You look amazing! Loving the leopard of course!! :)
www.mrscapretta.com
Recipes Fashion Marriage
done.
thanks for such a glorious little giveaway - me and my unruly-ish hair thank you.
bex.
Great Video....
<3
STREET STYLE: ANNA WINTOUR @ Roland GARROS
http://magmoiselle.fr
What a great video. I bet it was a lot of fun to shoot! Where can we find your jewelry?
www.alienbabyblog.com
Great artsy video! Really cool, congratulations!
A very cool video! You've got rockin hair! Thank you for the peek it was cool seeing how you work on your jewelry line. Is there any chance you'll being doing a make up tutorial? I like the way you do your eye make up. :D
Very nice video ! Congrats !
www.rockygirl.fr
i think i need this...
Well I must say, this is what I expected! You love fashion, it is who you are, it defines your identity. So everything in your daily life has a lot to do with fashion. You hair is an inspiration to us all! Short hair can be so interesting and gorgeous and you have to show that to the world!
Looks great. I don't have twitter but I hope a good person wins. I must say though, I didn't expect your voice to sound so... American?Don't what I was expecting but maybe a deeper voice? Can't say why. Color me amused. :)
You were gorgeous in the video! Love this!
Done everything!! Love the video.. so great to hear you!
This video is so cool, and you look absolutely gorgeous!
FASHION SUICIDES
This short clip makes me love you even more :D
You are a true beauty and seem to really have your feet on the ground !
If you have 30sec you can stop by my blog
http://the4hundredbeats.blogspot.com/
FIERCE!!!
Shu Uemura is my favorite brand EVER!!!!! Hope I win :)
I followed you and Shu Uemura on twitter. And of course tweeted that whole sentence about the give away....
Woot woot!!!!!
Cheers,
Begum
http://www.pinkbubu.com
begumg@gmail.com
awww what if you dont have twitter??
rory
rfgoaliegirl@gmail.com
Amazing Kelly! Loved the details of the outfit!The rings, the shoes...Lanvin???
I love the video and your hair is awsome!
Copper Etiquette Always Appropriate
I follow you both on twitter bird name dokidokico :)
and twit here http://twitter.com/#!/dokidokico/status/77714134128541696
Much Thankies for the chance dear
Good luck for me and everyone :)
liz_crowny(at)yahoo(dot)com
you're so amazing! i so wish i could be you:)
xx
The video is spectacular! It's really wonderful to be able to get a sneak peak inside your life and learn where your inspiration comes from! Congrats!
www.cositabella.com
cool contest!
lubell18 on twitter
wow, that was so AMAHZING. ;) you looked beautiful.
love this video it is really great and represents you really well :)
xx
TFC
awesome giveaway :)
yerri@wp.pl
(yerri15 on twitter)
The end result of your hair looks awesome! Very slick. Great music too. It all ties in well in the video xxx
Also, you look like Lykke Li at the end. Both beautiful girls xxx
love the video! you always have so many great collabs... keep them up :)
xxx
www.ladyalamode.com
wow! you are actually collaborating with some legends! i love shu uemura!GREAT POST!!! ;)FOLLOWING YOU! HOPE YOU FOLLOW BACK! KISSES!!!
BLOGGERS!!! NEED DAILY DOSE OF FASHION? VISIT..
http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com
gorgeous!!!!
I like see you made the necklace.
kisses
AzaharaJS
That was a great film! I really enjoyed it. You truly are an inspiration.
xx
http://www.theparalleluniversee.blogspot.com
i love you. you are fantastic and original! i like video and your bijoux! :)).
This is such a fantastic giveaway you're hosting! I follow on twitter as @ConVo_Info and I would really love to win!
Thank you so much for sharing this video with us! Loved it!
Fantastic video! So happy for you and all your exciting collaborations. Wishing you continued success!
www.fashionbosca.blogspot.com
Can't wait to hear the results!
Ashley
www.twitter.com/vivifae
aypark922@gmail.com
The video is spectacular!!! Congrats for your great collaboration!
Dea Rose
http://mayahanoname.blogspot.com/
I am following The Glamourai and Shu Uemura on Twitter. I also tweeted your give away message. I'll definitely check back to see if I win! Thanks so much!
What a great video. I bet it was a lot of fun on your shoot! congratulation anyway.
Such cool footage. You're blog is pretty amazing, authentic.. Loving my daily inspiration through it.
love it!
<3 Melissa
melissa.lynn.amaral@gmail.com
Done, thanks so much!
twitter: @megmehp
retweeted: https://twitter.com/#!/megmehp/status/78762676028850176
xxxo
Meg.
megmehtab(at)gmail(dot)com
Great idea for giveaway. Thanks. I follow you on Twitter and FB and Bloglovin'. Love your blog and costumes!
darling - the video is fab, you look exception but I'm really swooning over all of your jewelry throughout the piece. Are they all your designs? there's one necklace with a large possibly resin or bone ring that I'm dying cover! Is that your design too?
I missed this when you first posted it! You're so gorgeous you can pull off any hairstyle! P.S. I loved peeping all your awesome jewelry and the details in your home in the shoot.
http://www.thoreausdaughter.com/
Post a Comment