Loving your blog in general! I read about it the other day on "a beautiful mess" and I'm glad I checked it out. Also, your hair is so rad- it looks so perfectly messy yet put together...love it!
You look amazing in these Peter Som shorts! We're from Electric sekki, Asia's first and largest multi-brand PR bureau. We represent Peter Som, as well as 30+ more international brands we know you'd love!
We recently featured you on our blog, which you can see here: http://electricsekki.blogspot.com/2011/06/glamourai-peter-som-genius.html
If you're ever in Hong Kong, we would absolutely love to have you in for a peek around! Please let us know if you're ever in town.
62 comments:
Loving how you broke up the gray monochromatic look with a wide variety of patterns. It definitely works!
www.cositabella.com
Loving the colors and your bag is gorgeous!!
xx Olga
La Petite Olga
amazing look... this bag is so fabulous... love
STREET STYLE: The Couple Garance Dore & The Sartorialist
http://t.co/EK7OBuB
I absolutely adore your shirt!!!! :)
love how you mix patterns and textures, checked shirt looks amazing with the snake skin bag
http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/
x
Beautiful!!!!!
http://bonton-camilla.blogspot.com/
Nice shirt bis! http://vanessajackman.blogspot.com/2011/06/new-york-fashion-week-aw-2011kelly.html
love it! I love your hair!
Loving those Prada heels doll :)
XoXo-Kelli K
http://thefashionworshiper.blogspot.com
The pattern playing worked out wonderful! :) xx
Love how you mix the pattern of the top and shorts together. Defo awesome :)
Sam
LOVE the blouse and sunglasses!
xx
Those shoes and bag are gorgeous. I love how they dress up the plaid shirt and shorts.
Kendra
Closet Confections - Daily Style Inspiration
You make gingham ready for the runway. i love it!
That coach purse is now my drool item, love it.
A Girl's Next Best Friend
Love it! You mixed prints so well... And your shoes are pretty amazing!
xxx,
Fashion Fractions
most definitely your color. i love the coloring of these photographs as well. super chic and fantastic.
xx, http://wordbyjessie.com/
i could not love you any more for your ability to wear not one but TWO non-stripper lucite items in one outfit. this looks amazing.
love lucite!!
www.cupcakesomg.blogspot.com
I love the plaid matched with the skirt!
Copper Etiquette Always Appropriate Shop Dresses
lovely bag!
xxx
www.ladyalamode.com
you look beautiful as always
xo galmeetsglam.com
Normally I don't like grey for the summer but this looks great!
love the shoes
the sheer shoes and the bag are amazing!
http://lisamaret.blogspot.com/
Love your bag!
http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/
xoxo
Very cool look, love the mix of prints!
www.nydontleaveme.com
Love that bag! Great look!
LOVE LOVE LOVE your bag!!
http://athomewithmaryam.blogspot.com
Love those shoes! XOXO, www.NatalyasCloset.com
amazing outfit, love your shoes :)
Mixed grays never looked so glam Kelly! Love the print on print and that bag is really gorgeous!
xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!
Haute Khuuture Blog
these prada sunnies are so fab!
http://mstwirlyskirts.com
I love your pattern mixing. So much fun, even in gray.
XOXO
Love your Coach bag!
http://www.purseandco.com
LOVE the skirt!!! Casual yet fun! And those shoes and the bag are fabulous!
www.mrscapretta.com
Recipes Fashion Marriage
Who else could ever look so beautiful pairing picnic plaid with modern floral art? No one but you! And totally obsessed with your super chic purse.
♥, Jamie
www.TheFancyTeacup.com
love grey, love the photos, and love that bag. great style!
Your hair is looking so good.
I love the longer look on you, your face shape is so pretty and feminine.
http://andreas-7am.blogspot.com
This outfit is fabolous!!!
Dea Rose
http://mayahasnoname.blogspot.com/
Great chromatic !!
http://monsacbyme.com
obsessed with that bag!
love, kelly
www.paperdolltheory.com
I LOVE the bag!!
http://thatsmeandthecity.blogspot.com/
Love the mixing of the prints and the fun textured bag!
That bag is quite gorgeous, holy. Haha
Cecilia
mew mew
Love the contrast of shades and patterns!!
www.dragonnfruit.com
loving the shoes and the bag
✘leonie
www.monstrexi.com
Great outfit! Love the bag!
http://www.badjoan.blogspot.com
I love the lucite accents in your photo Kelly :)
-Grace
www.theafemiada.com
Lovely post :)
http://www.allamodaeconstile.com/
Love your style. You have so much confidence! :)xxx
http://delilasensation.tumblr.com/
love ur outfit here!
I need shoes with some kind of lucite detailing. So totally cool. Love that bag as well.
Lovely shoes! This outfit is great!
jemappelleshen.wordpress.com
I love the top, and your hair!!!
xo Teresa
www.teresalifeandstyle.blogspot.com
Check out my newest fashion remix!
amazing details all
pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com
amazing, loving the bag
that bag is awesome ♡, Rosa T.
Loving your blog in general! I read about it the other day on "a beautiful mess" and I'm glad I checked it out. Also, your hair is so rad- it looks so perfectly messy yet put together...love it!
Hey Kelly,
You look amazing in these Peter Som shorts! We're from Electric sekki, Asia's first and largest multi-brand PR bureau. We represent Peter Som, as well as 30+ more international brands we know you'd love!
We recently featured you on our blog, which you can see here: http://electricsekki.blogspot.com/2011/06/glamourai-peter-som-genius.html
If you're ever in Hong Kong, we would absolutely love to have you in for a peek around! Please let us know if you're ever in town.
Big love from Electric sekki!
Love the mix of the 3 prints together, but yet the colors are all in the same family!
Shasie
Live Life in Style
i just ove that bag besides this is the live proof that gray may look totaly fresh too
Greets holiday apartment london
Post a Comment