6.22.2011

{ mademoiselle }


my locks have finally gotten long enough for me to curl ~ and now i can't stop! i love changing my hair because it lets me feel like i'm stepping into a new character, and this one seems softer and more lighthearted than ever before. which is sort of how i feel these days! style really is such a communicative medium.

{ gifted juicy couture sunnies (remember when i told you all about our love story?), vintage lea stein brooch from ebay, jf + son blouse, rachel rachel roy shorts (last seen HERE), vintage chanel bag }

90 comments:

Raspberry Jam said...

Beautiful brooch!

http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/

Mxx said...

The curls suit you perfectly! I love curling my hair too but it is not easy! I have to go to the salon for that.

Jessie said...

all around fantastic look. i am some what obsessed with the neck piece. you look so pulled together and chic.
xx, http://wordbyjessie.com/

Annie Chang said...

dandy bag!

http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

Lauren said...

That broach is gorgeous! The curls look so pretty on you.

Laurenlovestoshare

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

I'm totally with ya Kelly! My style may remain the same with a few tweaks here and there, but love to change up the do to fit the mood...your hair is growing out so nicely...love the wild curls with an understated ensemble...Color change next perhaps?? :D

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture Blog

SAMANTHA said...

i love your last sentence, style really is such a communicative medium - SO true. and i love your outfit, as always stunning!


www.dragonnfruit.com

Chiffon Dreams said...

I would seriously wear this entire outfit - it's perfection!

stop by!
http://dreamingchiffon.blogspot.com

Mrs. C said...

Love the hair curly!! SO much fun!!! And I want everything in this outfit...the vintage Chanel, brooch and loving the shorts!!!

www.MrsCapretta.com
Recipes Fashion Marriage

leonie said...

love the brooch!

✘leonie

www.monstrexi.com

TheChambrayCountess said...

LOVE this look with your hair! And the vintage brooch is great- I wish I had your luck on eBay!

Petite and Hungry said...

love the hair! it looks great! your shorts are so cute!

www.petiteandhungry.blogspot.com

Camilla L. said...

Classic and elegant black&white!

http://bonton-camilla.blogspot.com/

The Fancy Teacup said...

The fox motif on the collar is darling, and loving the natural curl and windswept look of your hair.

♥, Jamie
www.TheFancyTeacup.com

Lily said...

Really cute and very chanel ! Love the curled hair.

xxLily
goldandgray.com

Contact said...

So pretty outfit!

Sam said...

I like your hair like this :) Gorgeous top and brooch!

http://samalamode.blogspot.com

Alicia said...

GREAT outfit, LOVE the shorts & your hair looks LOVELY!

Anonymous said...

The broach is great!

xx Olga
La Petite Olga

Hannah said...

Love the shorts, along with the rest of the outfit!

http://sparklesmileandshine.blogspot.com/

VanityofVanities said...

I love the brooch as well as the hairstyle. Great outfit too!

Cheers,
Cathy@custom embroidering

s said...

So beautiful ;D

http://magmoiselle.fr

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

so funny i have a similar look, shorts and a blouse! also with basic black and white colors. but the effect is not the same. the blouse is like floating around your body and adds a lot of movement. it makes it precious and delicate. the shorts are uber feminine. my look is more about architectural shapes!!! fabulous what you do with basic pieces girl and i love the vintage bag!

Unknown said...

love this outfit kelly! you look amazing

xo Julia
galmeetsglam.com

emilyoea said...

Around the Way Girl! Such a great choice – thank you!!! Yay! Thanks for the inspiration. Christian Louboutin Sale

Katie said...

i love your hair like this, so pretty!

great brooch too <3

Katie/Glass of Fashion x

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

That fox is amazing! You looks so lovely! I really like your hair in these shots :)

Miss Molly said...

absolutely amazing as always!!! your style is so inspiring!!

http://missmollyfashions.blogspot.com/

LeSimple said...

great look!
xx

lesimple.sk

Grace Escudero - The Afeminada said...

I loveee the curly hair :)

-Grace

www.theafeminada.com

Lotta said...

I'd go everywhere in this outfit, so classic but interesting! and I agree with everyone else: you hair looks amazing!

Martina said...

you're always perfect! http://pleasestrikeapose.blogspot.com/

Andrea Reh said...

Your hair looks gorgeous - I wish I could get my (naturally curly) hair looking that good!

Andrea x
andreareh.blogspot.com

mon sac by me said...

Viva Chanel !!! you're great !

http://monsacbyme.com

thepinkmateproject said...

wow! i so love your entire outfit!! it's so fit for summer! love love love!!!

vanessa

http://thepinkmateproject.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

greeeeeat!!!


http://traveloguewithlove.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

looooove yoru hair!!!


xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

you absolitelly rock in this outfit i love everything!

Unknown said...

Great outfit!

Stop by my blog and follow if you aren't already ;)

modamama.blogspot.com

And enter my Ruche giveaway!

katie carlin said...

so chic and cool! love it



giveaway today on my blog!!
http://dailycrushes.blogspot.com
xx Katie

Purse & Co said...

Great!!! Love Chanel bag

http://www.purseandco.com

ThE fAsHiOn WoRsHiPeR said...

Your hair looks great curly doll :)

Xoxo-Kelli K
http://thefashionworshiper.blogspot.com

Michelle Lee said...

love this entire look :)

pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

Nikki said...

I love the hair --- it's so soft and feminine. It's effortlessly cool!

www.cositabella.com

Copper Etiquette said...

You turn the simple into chic I love it!
Copper Etiquette Shop Dresses

Emijaa Jaaemil said...

Definitely love your hair curly vs. straight... I'm sure as it gets longer you will experiment more! Have fun with it...

www.emijaajaaemil.com

Emijaa Jaaemil

Lady Fur said...

I love black and white! I love you and your blog!
kisses from your follower ♡

www.welovefur.blogspot.com
http://littlesable.tumblr.com/
With love Little Sable

Anonymous said...

wow.

I wanna be fierce said...

So simple yet so chic.

Amanda Thornton said...

la la love the hair!

xo
Amanda

Becky said...

You look beautiful, like the outfit.

Love,
Becky


www.thefashionnerd.com

pryqf said...

whoa i wanna do my hair like that!! looks amazing and very girly like, pleeease post how u did it!

Jazzmin Style said...

Perfect look Kelly!!! <3
Visit my blog www.dutyofstyle.blogspot.com

Eugenia Woods said...

I love this whole look! Gorgeous!

Ashley said...

i love ur hair in these photos

http://www.postmodernrunway.com/

Collections said...

The fox brooch is amazing!

Fashionable Collections

cwaycarter said...

That brooch! I want it! :D -C.C.

ReFashion Statement

Bravoe Runway said...

I love the new hair! The vintage bag really ties the whole outfit together! Nicely done!

www.bravoerunway.com

Unknown said...

fantastic black and white look, gorgeous collar


http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/
x

Théa Unknown said...

Mademoiselle... Coco Chanel inspiration :)


xo
Théa Unknown
http://theaisunknown.blogspot.com/

Lindsay said...

I'm loving the little curls! So sweet and feminine. The shorts are pretty awesome too. Very chic look, as always!

http://www.blackandblondeone.com/

Kyung* said...

I love it! I think it looks great~ soon your hair will be long enough for you to do braids! and thats another adventure in itself ;] It took me 1.5 years to grow out my A line bob and I had an interesting time experimenting every length of the way.

always,
http://kyungalamode.blogspot.com

Grace said...

Aww, the little fox broad is adorable!

xo Grace
DreamBoating

Angie said...

The look is PERFECTION! And I love your hair. Didn't think short curly hair could look shiny and pretty!

Anonymous said...

Love the outfit...but what is the nail color you're wearing? I REALLY love that!

Desirae said...

Your shorts are very cute!! I love them!!

www.pastelsandpirouettes.com

Unknown said...

I too love to change up my hair... I am such a fickle person it's crazy... that's why my hair and wardrobe always seem to change ... it's refreshing! I love your short locks... so CHIC! and your vintage Chanel is beautiful!

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

Unknown said...

Love your hair!!!!!!!!!

TheClocktowerForest said...

Great shorts! I used to hate shorts, now they are the closest thing to pants that I've worn in the past two months. It's all shorts, leggings & tank and tee dresses for me right now.

I saw your Style Like U episode. Very cool! I loved you huge brass bead necklace.

xoPretty In Black

Dea Rose said...

Coco Mademoiselle! You look stunning! :)

Dea Rose
http://mayahasnoname.blogspot.com/

Molliee said...

love your hair curled! very fun

http://mstwirlyskirts.com

Kacie - With Love said...

You are making me want to cut off all my hair.

Kacie
http://www.acollectionofpassions.blogspot.com/

Virginie said...

Amazing styling, love the chiffon blouse and the tulip shorts. Looks wonderful,

Virginie/ Couture & DIY

Mihaela said...

Your hair is awesome.

My blog♥mfashionfreak

Anonymous said...

This look is sooo adorable! Your vintage chanel purse is to die for!I'm loving the shape it's not one that you see often!

jemappelleshen.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

I wish my curls looked like your gorgeous ones!

xoxo Despite color

Closet Fashionista said...

GORGEOUS! I love this outfit :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Patti said...

What the heck?! Your hair is shorter than mine & holds a curl 100 times better. I'm jealous :).

Have you ever had long hair?

soffi said...

we have the same hairstyle!

http://soffisinglesstyle.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

You look magnificent, I'm loving your curls and your outfit!

stylishpoint.blogspot.com

Ronja, Johanna and Emilie said...

I don't know if it came with the top or not, but I love the fox broche. So adorable!!

Check out my blog

www.touchofarctic.blogpsot.com

Samantha said...

Let it grow long this year. I'd love to see how it turns out.

Marie said...

Short soft curls - lovely! I might just have to chop off my locks :)

Instylation

Cathy said...

Your hair is looking awesome growing out! My haircut is inspired by one of your shorter cuts! You wear short hair so well!! Love it!

Tegan said...

i LOVE this. and i love your hair like that, it looks amazing. so delicate and really softens ur face. such an eye for glamour you have ;)

also looove the pink jeans above. not too pink, juuuusst right.

http://t-jan.blogspot.com/

Ida said...

I love the glasses!
- Ida / couturexx.blogspot.com

Ette said...

That bag is to die for.


♥, Ette

www.thriftedkarma.com

Anonymous said...

beautiful Chanel bag! love your sunnies on the first picture!
xoxo Sarah

http://fan-taste-icon.blogspot.com

Mimi Walker said...

LOVe this look!:)

Carlota | Carlotaslittleblog said...

Beautiful outfit!! And your hair looks amazing like that!:)xx