5.09.2011

{ snakeout }





my uniform of late// gifted nine west sunnies (worn in clear acrylic HERE), scarf & pants courtesy of portmans, kelly framel necklace, theory blouse, rebecca minkoff clutch (last seen HERE), stuart weitzman shoes

93 comments:

Serena said...

loving the neutral tones here, pardon my french but you totally styled the s*** out of those pants. really cool sunnies too!

http://www.materialtherapy.blogspot.com/

x.S

pancakestacker said...

This is a fabulous outfit. Those pants are such a beautiful print! I love the colors and the styling! Great look, as always!


xoxo!
http://pancakeSTACKER.blogspot.com

Rizzi said...

Those sunglasses are a nice touch to the neutral colors.

xx
CLASSY AND SASSY

L x said...

Goodness gracious! Never in my wildest imagination would I have dared to pair snakeskin on snakeskin, but you have shown how to make it look seriously stylish.

Love the sharp white pumps with slouchy pants - keeps the outfit looking very chic. That stunning necklace peeping through is so boho-chic, too. You have pulled it all together brilliantly!

Kudos, I am adoring this look!

L x
www.blushingforcouture.blogspot.com

The Pink Monocle said...

This outfit is so sweet and perfect for spring. I love how the crisp white is softened by the flowy lines of the pants and the snake print scarf! Initially I thought the blouse was a blazer which made me want it even more, as I'm still looking for the perfect white blazer. Overall, absolute perfection! This is going right into my outfit inspiration folder.

The Pink Monocle

Carolyn said...

always love how put together yet sassy your looks are :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE GLASSES!!

http://www.fashionanatomie.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Cute look! Love your pumps. I just bought the new Rebecca Minkoff Beau clutch...love her bags!

Stop by some time :)
http://stylelustpages.com

leonie said...

absolutely loving this whole outfit...im a sucker for snake prints

btw do drop by my site as i have EXTENDED THE BRASHY x MONSTRE XI GIVEAWAY by a week. No harm trying your luck for a cool tshirt (:

✘leonie

www.monstrexi.com

Caylen said...

Adore the look !

xx
http://wildheartsblog.com

HUMANITYISBEAUTIFUL said...

snake on snake super stylishly sexy! :))) (sooooo cool)

Frank Vinyl said...

love the scarf especially! gives such a great touch

Joy said...

So fabulous. Love the glow in your sunnies.

Lily said...

Love the pants and scarf !! You look great.

xxLily
goldandgray.com

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the outfit !

http://leblogmodedejulie.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I love the prints :)

xo galmeetsglam.com

s said...

Gorgeous as always...
Love the scarf ;D


Street Style : http://magmoiselle.fr

Unknown said...

the pants are fantastic, loving the whole look

http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/
x

cassielouie said...

you are one of the most amazing bloggers ever. your style is absolutely impeccable and you are so lucky to have someone who photographs in a way that brings the best out of each your outfits. LOVE YOUR BLOG. PERIOD.

<3cassie
keanuandsixteenth.blogspot.com

HuntGatherFashion said...

KILLER outfit! Looks chic and effortless.

Unknown said...

Love this look. Those sunglasses are killer. I remember the clear ones you posted earlier. I sure hope they are in my budget... Gotta check it out now!

www.sugarcoatedstyle.com

☮ Lisa Ann

Marissa said...

If those are the Fever pumps- they are epic! I swear I have seen those shoes everywhere xoxo Marissa

http://happiness-is-the-little-things.blogspot.com/

MELISSA Z. said...

these photos are incredible and I really love your scarf and that clutch! <3

www.abitoffashion.com

S said...

could be too much print for someone else but you wear it perfectly!

singinonmymind.blogspot.com

Valerie said...

Gorgeous, simply gorgeous! Absolutely love the scarf and pants. xx

forshoeswefall.blogspot.com

Eleanor said...

Everything about this is divine!
It is effortlessly chic and looks beyond comfortable.
I swoon.

Katie said...

Great photos as always!

http://www.fashionbosca.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Whoa, those pants are amazing!

♥ Gina Michele
CrochetClouds

The Fancy Teacup said...

I'm a total sucker for anything snake print, and you couldn't have put together that outfit more beautifully. The scarf and the trousers make such a perfect, elegant pair.

www.TheFancyTeacup.com
much love.

Chelsey said...

You pants are so major! I have been considering buying some that are similar but haven't had the confidence of pulling them off. You really make me want to buy them but I think your style is beyond me! haha

xo Chelsey
http://www.bobachi.blogspot.com

blue roses said...

love the sunglasses, blouse, and scarf; the pants are a bit out of my personal style range, but i believe you wear them well here.

bakelite, lucite, pencil skirts, and cocktails....

http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Love the snake combinasison!


Diary of a fashion stylist!
http://valentineavoh.blogspot.com/

ThE fAsHiOn WoRsHiPeR said...

Great combination of snake-print...such an effortless, beautiful look doll :)

XoXO-Kelli K
http://thefashionworshiper.blogspot.com

Nikki said...

You always look so posh and perfectly put together! I'm totally loving the subtlety of the print.

www.cositabella.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HosieryMe said...

we're huge fans. LOVE you outfit (again)!!

Liege' said...

LOVE the pants!

www.LifeStyleSchizophrenia.blogspot.com

The Village Idiot said...

love the 70's vibe!! those pants are killer!

Ashley said...

i love everything about this outfit
http://www.postmodernrunway.com/

Unknown said...

I usually hate white shoes, but those weitzman's with your 'snakeout' combo collaboration made me a lover.

Erin Baskin said...

Really digging those sunnies!

Check out my new Cinco de Mayo outfit post if you get a chance:

http://www.ashesoflaughter.com/

xx,

Erin

Jessie said...

you look incredible here girl! i love the pants and the sunnies. what a great look.
xx, http://wordbyjessie.com/

Closet Fashionista said...

So gorgeous! I love this :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Lydia Armstrong said...

Love those pants! Need them in my life.

Elisabeth said...

was it intentional that your sunglasses have a reptilian yellow sheen? because that little detail really tops the serpentine motif. seriously so much fun!

Michelle Lee said...

amazing prints

pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

jessica january said...

love those sunnies!

january, x
jessicajanuary.com

Cory said...

it's a shame that wrist is awfully naked...

Olya Chess said...

great outfit !! love the "snake skin" print :D
xo

http://chessxo.blogspot.com

Copper Etiquette said...

I swear I love everything you wear

Sarah said...

I love the necklace. So pretty!

Sarah

http://www.iwishforcourage.com

Claudia said...

love the whole outfit :)

www.fashionplaygrounds.blogspot.com

Molliee said...

great pants! The sunglasses are so interesting too! this look is so much fun

http://mstwirlyskirts.com

SAMANTHA said...

PERFECT! it's not even too much!! love it and your blog :)


xx
www.dragonnfruit.com

mimi said...

this color palette is amazing! i love that you are so adventurous with prints. really great look
mademoiselle mimi

Théa Unknown said...

Lovely outfit :)


xo
Théa Unknown
http://theaisunknown.blogspot.com/

LOLA FINN said...

Really cool outfit! I love your hot heels!

xoxo Lola

Melissa said...

love the scarf

http://lavie-amonavis.blogspot.com

Fash Boulevard said...

omg. may be my favorite outfit EVER. thanks love. Don't forget to swing by to see what accessories celebrities just can't live without. would love the support. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
For all the latest celebrity fashion news.

Adela said...

Love the whole outfit. Looks so fresh! Love your style, wish you lots of success.
Adela xx

Adela-stylefile.com

Cindy Van Dyck said...

The perfect outfit!!

Anonymous said...

That outfit rocks!!! very nice and original, congrats! :)

music said...

GORGEOUS as always :) i love your hair btw

New York Don't Leave Me said...

That scarf and pants are incredible!

www.nydontleaveme.com

Anonymous said...

love it

LRB said...

Love your necklace!!! Great boho design!

http://www.littleredbook-thatshaute.blogspot.com

Elisa said...

omg! i love the ring on your pointer figure. where is that from?!

heatherheartsfashion said...

the sunnies make it so rad. sweet pants too, amazing look!

http://heatherheartsfashion.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Are the pants and scarf from Portmans Australia/New Zealand?

Love how stylish you make a commonly tacky print...

Erin said...

Beautiful outfit!!!!

http://hepburnwaldorfvanderwoodsen.blogspot.com/

Kate said...

Love this look!

www.sweet-louise.blogspot.com

WENDY said...

Awesome colour palette here, and the prints on your pants are gorgeous!

<3

candleashes said...

Need to get a scarf like that. Beautiful as always :)

EM said...

you look so much like Jessica Stroup ( Silver from 90210 )!!! (:

kate said...

I love that scarf actually Snake print is very cool I wonder if I could find one like that in the US.

Unknown said...

Lovely look...you are fantastic!!!
A big kiss...Miriam!!!

Fashion Crazy Ball:
http://fashioncrazyball.blogspot.com

KimChicSisters said...

nice shades

http://kimchicsisters.blogspot.com/

Barbara said...

Very lovely! Animal prints look GREAT on you!
Those shades are also super, super cool!

Love,
Barbara

www.thehousewifewannabe.com

CORIEE.com said...

Hi, the scarf is really nice.

Anita
http://www.corieeblog.com

Kimberly said...

amazing outfit love those pants!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

Cristiana Nunes said...

Classy shoes. Amazing blazer and clucth!

Unknown said...

These are really really really awesome.
I love the sunglasses and the way you styled this- the pants and scarf look great together.

xxx

www.pretpenser.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

love, love love it!

ps - thanks for making fashion fun again!

April said...

Great outfit! Love the snake-print scarf with all the other neutrals!

Susan said...

gorgeous outfit- and I love the shades.
xo

Carolina said...

Everything is just perfect, snake pattern is charming. ;)

http://carolinasstyle.blogg.se/

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

Gorgeous ensemble Kelly! Loving how all the light fabrics sway in the wind and with every step/pose/move you make...It's all about clothes that move me this season ;D You look tres glam dahling!

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture Blog

Jace said...

glad to see you wear something other than black. the necklace adds a nice touch!

Anonymous said...

Hey, nice outfit, you're so pretty!!!!!! When you say 'courtesy of," what does that mean? You get free stuff! How cool!!!!! I want to be you!!!!!!

Janie

Unknown said...

love the pants!!!

http://www.toopoorforcouture.wordpress.com

laumassaferro said...

me encanta♥ laumassaferro.blogspot.com

Miss M said...

LOVELY outfit!

cecylia.com said...

I think you have just become my favourite blogger crush- Love your style and your beautiful photos.

Come see my blog hun :)