3.20.2011

{ sxsw snapshots }





















{ a week's worth of rock & roll living in austin }

58 comments:

FairyFiligree said...

Hi there ! Sent you an email this week - Love these pictures - especially the animal print boots... great!

ggshoe said...

Beautiful Pics!! <3 that belt!!

Anonymous said...

really great pics!
<3
***
Go check out the jewellery giveaway on my Fashion Philosophy blog!
www.fashionphilosophy.net

Karolina said...

awesome shots!!!

http://carriesfashiondiary.blogspot.com/

Zarna said...

these shots are AMAZING! i love the glittery litas :)

looks like you had a great time!

Unknown said...

adore these shots, amazing details

http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/
x

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Love to get an insight in your weekend! You look great by the way!

xo thefashionguitar

Ra said...

it was killing me being only an hour and a half away from the sxsw awesomeness! looks like you had a blast, darling!

Unknown said...

looks like so much fun!
i want mussels and live music.
you look amazing!

january, x
jessicajanuary.com

Esra said...

Dear Kelly,

I only wanted to say that I love and adore your blog! Until now I didn`t have an answer to the question "Who is for you fashion-icon?" but now I know - it is you! You have such a bombastic style and a great taste! I enjoy your posts very much and wanted you to know this :-)

Thanks!
Greetings from Germany!
Esra

thrifted drifter said...

So jeal! Wish I went to SXSW!! looks like you had a blast dude!


xxhali

Fashion Agony said...

Awesome shots, so many events and people! :)

xoxo
http://fashionagony.blogspot.com/

Sylvia said...

amazing photos, kelly! i love that you captured so many different shoes.

xo
i wander, i wonder

Ivanasworld said...

beautiful images ,sparkling shoes so lovely :_)))

Anonymous said...

These pictures are beautiful!



Boxmoonbabble.com

bambi eyes said...

eccentric - love it!

Biljana. said...

Very rock´n roll pics!!!
Big hugs!!
B.

Malena said...

Great pictures!

Miriam said...

Great pictures!!!
Kisses..Miriam

http://www.fashioncrazyball.blogspot.com

Jessie said...

truly sexy photographs. always love your blog you look great.

http://wordbyjessie.com

Rose said...

Oh my god. Did they PAINT the AC unit? Or is it custom? The mind reels!

I adore all that brave saturated color, and the heaps and heaps of cushions. Those black and white striped pavilions aren't too shabby either!

Collette Osuna said...

Love all the photos....you look amazing as always....the room is unbelievable!!!

Stop by and say Hello:)
Enter my Free People Giveaway!!♥

Unknown said...

love these photos!

www.glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com

KimChicSisters said...

great pics!

http://kimchicsisters.blogspot.com/2011/03/cat-eyed.html

Unknown said...

j'adore les chaussures jeffrey campbell elles sont adorables!
the jeffrey campbell shoes look like the anniels sequined shoes !!

http://theminimalistchic.blogspot.com/

kate said...

These photos look amazing. I love the exposure.

My Style Affair said...

You look so lovely in your pictures. Your week definitely looks like fun!

My Style Affair

AKB said...

Why do I love the cowboy boots more than anything? I may have to do something that I never thought I would do ... get my own pair! Great photos!

ediot said...

looks like a great week, thanks for sharing these photos, they're so nice
hope you had a nice weekend as well
xx

The Fancy Teacup said...

Completely enamored with the jewelry and the shoes you've captured. What fantastic pictures from Austin, thanks for sharing them, Kelly!
Glad you had such a rock n' roll time!

www.TheFancyTeacup.com
much love.

Anonymous said...

great shots!!!

fashionBabe said...

..love those glitter shoes.. :)) more than anything.. :*


http://fashionbabe-fashionbabe.blogspot.com/

Carly said...

What a wild set of photos. Your trip looks super fun!

Great footwear collection.

www.dressedupdown.blogspot.com

SAMANTHA said...

these make me want to go to austin. haha i seriously love each photo, looks amazing and you are beautiful. i've visited san antonio and nashville on a roadtrip before, next time i am making austin a priority.


xx
www.dragonnfruit.com

Miss DeltaG said...

the bag is amazing!!!!!love it <3
i hope you'll visit and follow my blog!
Ciao
www.neovecchiostile.it

Zelina Garza said...

ugh it was crazy out there. you look great :)

Unknown said...

Every year I tell myself that I must go to SXSW, and I never do. Looks fantastic! xo

http://tryitonmegirl.blogspot.com/

Shelby said...

wow those photos are unbelievable, so creative and inspiring!

www.makemesparkly.blogspot.com

yvo said...

you reeeeli look like that girl Silver from 90210

Beckerman Girls said...

Your pics are defn' rockin' and rollin'!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOO good babe!! Looks like you had the BEST time! And that cupcake----I WANT TO EAT IT!!!!!NOWWWWWWWW!!!
kisses
xoThe Beckerman Girls

www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

Connie said...

Love, love, LOVR your earrings.

The Heartbreak

blue roses said...

wow, incredible; i am especially envious of the vinyl collection.

http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

Michelle Lee said...

love these photos :)

http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com
twitter @divalicious_m

LV said...

Wow....amazing photos. I am so inspired

http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

awful! where are the photos? these are all of you

Anonymous said...

Fantastic shots!! Love the cupcakes:)

http://2anchor.blogspot.com

SenseMaker101 said...

diggin the radical photo montage. miss making sense with you already. till june. thanks for the beautiful tikkr watch.

artdecodiamonds said...

I love the earrings.. they look antique.. they are very cool!

Gareen said...

Gorgeous + ethereal. Pure magic.

Blair Badge said...

ahh! so jealous! wish i could have gone!!

http://loveblair.blogspot.com/

Run With Fashion said...

You're soo pretty, love your make up and loove your earrings.
great pics, that cupcake looks sooo goood. >.<

It-Blogirls said...

such beautiful pictures

Kiyoshi said...

The wall of vinyl in the W Hotel lounge was swanky. The terrace NYLON party was uber classy. Makes me wish I lived in Austin... the trip back to Houston was depressing!

Anonymous said...

love these picturess

Anonymous said...

Ay that's beautiful. I wish I got to see SXSW from a traveler's perspective.

http://underwearandtexaspride.blogspot.com/

The Witch Doctor said...

such a great photo story. xo

Rossella said...

great earrings

let me know your thoughts on my new blog entry and follow me at:

My Couture Diaries
My Couture Diaries
My Couture Diaries

Cara said...

AUSTIN! Perhaps you could guess...I'm a native Austinite, so it's very cool for me to discover that you are, too. I've been following your blog off-and-on for about a year-and-a-half, now, and I am always draw to your excellent sense of the eclectic and original, the way you make the unexpected seem artless and sophisticated. I now know what I've been seeing - the genius "weird"ness of a fellow Austin gal. Keep it up, Kelly!