3.14.2011

{ must love fluff }




{ barney's cashmere cap, kelly framel earrings & ring, bird by juicy couture vest (last seen HERE), club monaco shirtdress (last seen HERE), j.crew belt, TOV skirt (current favorite staple!) courtesy of modcloth, american apparel clutch (i blogged about it HERE), gifted l.a.m.b. 'kandis' shoes }

86 comments:

Ash said...

LOVE the vest over the dress, reminds me of a shoot I saw once in Teen Vogue a few years ago. Just another lovely Glamourai post ;)

Denim + Cotton

The Fancy Teacup said...

That vest is so extravagant, love it! The layering is charming too, especially with that lovely modcloth skirt. Simple pretty, Kelly!

www.TheFancyTeacup.com
much love.

Kim said...

Wow, you look so pretty! Really love this one :)
brunetteblogging.com

Aubrey and Melissa said...

These photos are utterly stunning, particularly that first one. You match your background! That fur is an awesome piece. Love this!

Yasmeen said...

I love the layers! I've missed your posting :( Seems like its slowed down lately..

Yasmeen
Castle Fashion

The Village Idiot said...

so pretty! love all the colors and textures in this look!

Baby Budget Blog said...

Very pretty, although that fur vest would probably get in my eyes and drive me nuts :) Love the color palette though and the hat :)

www.plentyforpennies.com

Karolina said...

You look amazing! Everything is gorgeous! I love the dress!

http://carriesfashiondiary.blogspot.com/

LV said...

Love the layering. Great look! Nice handbag too:-)

http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

Karoline Kalvø said...

Gorgeous. Love your style. The west is just perfection.

Check out my blog if you've got time and feel like it. It would mean a lot.
Karoline Kalvo

Tali @ RockMyHeels said...

You're so beautiful! Love the outfit,
everything about it. Somehow it looks totally spring-ish to me))

xx
Tali aka Fetishist's Notes

Meredith O'Brien said...

Awesome look! Loving all the layers and texture. Have a fabulous time at SXSW!!!

Grace Escudero - The Afeminada said...

You look so gorgeous Kelly - love what you're doing with the hair!

-Grace

http://www.theafeminada.com

Fashion Agony said...

Gorgeous vest, love everything about this look!

xoxo
http://fashionagony.blogspot.com/

Bohemian Life said...

This look is great, I like the combination of colours and the clutch! :)
PS: your eyes are sooo sparkling! :)

Essiefashion said...

Lovely look!!!!!!!!!!
xxx

Miss Molly said...

you are amazing

http://missmollyfashions.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

i love that hat, and the way your bangs are parted it almost looks like youre hiding some longer hair back there :) the fluffy scarf/vest is just amazing as well. beautiful as always :)

<3 steffy
steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

salomé said...

Looooooooooev your so beautiful ;)))

GARANCE DORÉ street Style here: http://magmoiselle.fr

kate said...

You are so pretty it drives me nuts. Haha. I actually showed your blog to someone the other day when we were talking about girls who can pull off pixie cuts and seriously it's true you pull it off amazingly well. I don't think I can picture you with long hair.

ginger said...

My favorite part of the outfit is the toque (or cap, to those of you who don't speak canadian). It's a little unexpected and therefore cool. Love it.


creambyginger

María said...

You look great!!!! Love that outfit ;)
xx

http://www.meandmylifestyle.blogspot.com/

Jessie said...

you look adorable! i absolutely love the vest. so cute as always.

http://wordbyjessie.com

nina oliva said...

Amazing vest! I've been looking for a coat in that style - unsuccessfully until now though =)

Judith Bel said...

you look great!!!

A kiss from Barcelona ;)

Styl'yn said...

I really love how you put your clothing items together.. It's like you have a high key of taste in which I wish I truely had but knowing your clothes must cost alot makes me want to get a job haha Love your style and Blog...
Will be on the look out for whats new..

xoxo asiahlynn

Kate Lewis said...

so bold. love it and love your haircut!

The Purse-a-holic said...

Love the clutch (as always!) and your fluff is very becoming :-)

Confessions of a Purse-a-holic

Unknown said...

You look stunning and have such amazing style!
Love your blog :)

Anonymous said...

Loving the oversized clutch and unexpected layers.

Unknown said...

So glad I found you again !
The computer kept putting a shop on my list :)
You are part of my 'homework' ;)
to improve my blog by my Blog Zen Master!
I have a cheapo was to get the fuzzies ;)
Remember all those scarves that people knitted a few years back, that were fuzzy?
They actually can be "pulled" apart a bit to create a huge infinity scarf! I have a purple and a black one. It looks just like yours for around 5 bucks ;)
I also love a woman in a skull cap as I have tons of hats!
xXx
Reva
( your latest follower )

Wynn said...

So chic and polished! I have that clutch too, but in tan.

Anonymous said...

beautifully constructed outfit. The vest is especially fab!

Anonymous said...

lovely

http://leblogmodedejulie.blogspot.com/

ShelleyW said...

The jewelry is beautiful. I want to see more of the earrings.......didn't see them in your Shop. Loving the cameo ring....I want to take it home! :)

Berta said...

I love your style! it´s quite different from other people! your hair cut is amazing! =)

Anonymous said...

you're so beautiful ! and i love your style, it's gorgeous♥

and you kinda look like jessica stroup:)

Clemence and me said...

I love it!! You are very pretty ;-)

www.clemenceandme.com

Unknown said...

Outstanding style... (as always)
Love the vest!! ughh
Ive been looking everywhere for one like so!

xoxo
Jay

make sure to
check out my blog!!..

[[ http://MODEMUSE.com ]]

Unknown said...

LOVE THIS ! that fur vest is amazing ! you look great

http://myheadandwardrobe.blogspot.com/

Théa Unknown said...

Amazing ;)


xo
Théa Unknown
http://theaisunknown.blogspot.com/

Elizabeth said...

Truly a delight! I love the shirt dress and shoes; not to mention each accessory. Well done, as always!

Kelly, I MUST share that I do believe I saw you at the nail salon on Saturday and I was too shy/not wanting to bother you on Saturday nail day. I was half blogger star struck! I, of course now regret, so if it was in fact you, hello from Elizabeth, fellow BK neighbor that shares the same nail salon as you - and I hope you enjoyed the rest of your relaxing Saturday!

Best,
Elizabeth
Erzsébet

Sylvia said...

so perfectly lovely, kelly! i love the mix of nude and black with the furry vest!

xo
i wander, i wonder

Ashley said...

Great look - effortless. Love your haircut...you make me wanna chop off my locks again! Cheers - a

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

Kelly! One of my faves! The monochromatic coloring is such a chic transition for spring dressing...it really allows for the mixed textures of the pieces to shine! Great combo!

xo-Julie

Haute Khuuture Blog

Katherine said...

Beautiful vest! I loved it last time when you paired it with the EF dress as well :)

www.featherfactor.com

ALWAYS CHASING said...

One of my favourite outfits of yours! Stunning!

Sal said...

The weather is still perfect for fuzzy vests like yours!

Cute outfit =)

www.bluebonnetsforsal.com

ThE fAsHiOn WoRsHiPeR said...

Great outfit, love that vest!

XoXO-Kelli K
http://thefashionworshiper.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

This looks like an incredibly comfortable outfit! I feel you could spend the whole day in it...

http://2anchor.blogspot.com

candleashes said...

My friend has that vest and she complains that everyone touches her chest without asking to feel its texture and makes her feel really awkward :) Hope this won't be a problem for you. It really is a great piece.

Shani said...

What thoughtful and gorgeous layers. Love the texture!

Marie said...

I love your outfit, the fluffy vest is great. I actually thought your hair looked a little longer and I love it.

Apartment 803 said...

Eeee! I want to match that ombre vest with my ombre hair.

CoutureJunkie said...

The outfit is gorgeous. I love the layering,and the furry vest is adorable as well
-xo
Bobbie
www.confessionsofacouturejunkie.com

Mayuly Kamphan said...

pretty girl + outfit!!!!


xx
amaezingfashion.blogspot.com

Allie said...

I love the vest and shirt over the dress! This look is so fabulous, and I really want that furry vest.

http://www.thevanitylair.com/

Run With Fashion said...

Whooaa, I loove this outfit! I looove that fur vest!!
Loove everything, I love the earrings with the outfit, and the cap is a cute touch :D
your soo pretty <333

Katherine said...

So lucky to be in SXSW! Looks like you are having a great time in the sun. Have fun and enjoy!

www.featherfactor.com

Juanette said...

damn, you have the "best hair grow out" (feel free to use that phrase) I've ever seen! looking fab as usual...

Collections said...

I'm obesesed with that vest it's so gorgeous.

www.fashionablecollections.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

You should SMILE more in your pictures! This is wonderful.

Elisabeth - Everything's Better with Frosting said...

I really like the softness of this outfit. You pull off bad ass so well, but I love this type of look. It's very huggable =)

Anonymous said...

absolutely lovely

DY said...

Beautiful.

Mrs. C said...

One of my favorite looks you have put together!!!

www.mrscapretta.com

Michelle Lee said...

i loveeeeeeee this kind of look :)

"obsessed at the moment" post up!
http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

You are amazing . Love it

Michelle said...

I love how well the tights pull together your outfit

http://herecomesthesun13.blogspot.com

L said...

i really like the creativity of this outfit! especially the earrings, very nice touch
—Lorena

Rossella said...

jacket fur and skirt combo so pretty


let me know your thoughts on my new blog entry and follow me at:

My Couture Diaries
My Couture Diaries
My Couture Diaries

taste area said...

I love this outfit!

http://tastearea.blogspot.com/

Claudia Cristofori said...

Love all of this look!!!
Claudia from Italy
http://www.torinotrendy.com

Shelby said...

I definitely love the fluff! This look is just beautiful.

Shelby
www.makemesparkly.blogspot.com

The Bohemienne said...

What a gorgeous outfit! The layering is superb, and that Bird by JC vest is really stunning.

http://thebohemienne.wordpress.com/

Unknown said...

You look adorable, I love that outfit!

http://stylishpoint.blogspot.com/

NEVERLAND said...

first and foremost I'm OBSESSED! love the hair, love the fashion, love the blog! just found your site, but i will be a regular =]

Anonymous said...

I'm super obsessed with the vest you're wearing! I feel like I need it in my life, but know I'd probably have the hardest time finding it. :(

Stop by some time...
http://stylelustpages.com

Unknown said...

amazing look! love the earrings!

sonya said...

you're the spitting image of Silver from 90210
sooo pretty<3

www.lsdesignblog.com

ADJ said...

This is one of my favorite looks!!!

www.greeneggsandglam.blogspot.com

Tanja said...

this vest looks so great!

awsome outfit <3 <3

Anonymous said...

One of your best outfits!!

jessica january said...

love those earrings you've been wearing lately. you're so talented. also, you look sooo cute in hats!

january, x
jessicajanuary.com

Jing Pei said...

You wear the fluff so well! I always have a tendency to look swallowed by large fluffy items. Haha

MARIE said...

Lovely look ! I add your blog in my favorit's ! Kiss
http://marieblogueuse.blogspot.com