3.30.2011

{ fragments of light }






{ lanvin for h+m sunnies, kelly framel leather loop earrings, vintage metallic blouse, vintage leopard pleated skirt, vintage clutch, HUE tights, lanvin for h+m shoes }

leaving 'look who got dressed in the dark!' jokes aside, this is the sort of outfit that i feel so completely comfortable in that putting it together is almost involuntary. give me a metallic blouse, knotted + leopard skit + similarly printed shoes and i'm good to go any day.

75 comments:

ThE fAsHiOn WoRsHiPeR said...

Such great photos doll, love those heels :)

XoXO-Kelli K
http://thefashionworshiper.blogspot.com

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

pattern clash. so tricky, but oh so exuberant when it is nicely done. and i love it. love the length of the skirt, not too long and not too short. the deep gold blouse looks fabulous in the sunshine. oh and i love the metal background

Malena said...

Patterns and shapes are great!

krisandkel said...

This outfit is incredible! I love the mix of the patterns and the way that skirt flows. The light in the first picture is stunning!

<3 kris&kel
www.krisandkel.com

Wynn said...

Love, love, love this look!

xox

http://wynn-notetoself.blogspot.com/

Judith Bel said...

Unas fotos fantasticas, enhorabuena!!!

A kiss from Barcelona

Unknown said...

gorgeous i love the skirt it is the perfect length!


<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Anonymous said...

Very nice, and you're fine:) Congratulations! :)))
XoXo
S.

Unknown said...

i'm obsessed with leopard. and this lighting is gorgeous. xx

Julie
afternoonfrosting.com

Eugenia Woods said...

Gorgeous photos!

FashionMagnolia said...

love the mix.

Nikki said...

The lighting in these photos is absolutely stunning! You look fabulous!

http://cositabellamd.blogspot.com

Doni Brown said...

Amazing as usual!!!!

http://thefreakoffashion.blogspot.com/
http://thefreakoffashion.blogspot.com/
http://thefreakoffashion.blogspot.com/

The Fancy Teacup said...

Leopard print galore! You look effortlessly stunning as always. I can never get enough of your Lanvin x H&M jewel studded heels.

www.TheFancyTeacup.com
much love.

Marla Horenbein said...

I love the photos of your shoes with the light reflecting off of them. Looks so pretty and cool. You are amazing!

dolceevitaa.blogspot.com

Raspberry Jam said...

Love it!

http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/

XOXO

Unknown said...

I loooove it! You're a genius!

Please check out my blog Kelly, I'm such a fuge fan of yours!

Xoxo from Peru

http://www.eldiariodepinkchick.com

Zellain said...

Those shoes are incredible, it's like you're bringing your own glitter trail with you everywhere you go.

Adore the blog!

Essiefashion said...

I love those pics :D!! Stunning outfit :D!!!
xxx

Collections said...

Gorgeous photographs.

www.fashionablecollections.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Loving the light, absolutely perfect photos! Your gorgeous!!

Xx One More Chance
http://omcvintage.com/
http://omcvintage.blogspot.com/

HUMANITYISBEAUTIFUL said...

oh, but you do it so well :)))

Unknown said...

your photos are just incredible. you are stunning, m'lady!

xx

annawithlove said...

you must be so fun to photograph! just lovely :)

http://www.annawithlove.com

Insomnia said...

Leopard print always makes my heart beat faster!

ClosetConfections said...

You're looking lovely as always. I love the combined leopard prints, and that skirt is gorgeous.

Kendra
http://closetconfections.com

Cristiana Nunes said...

Fabulous shoes!!

RainyDayDiva said...

I love the first pic. It's like you wished for a new look and Pow! Wish granted. Love those shoes.

Baby Budget Blog said...

Love the leopard on leopard!

www.plentyforpennies.com

my healthy twist said...

Stunning outfit! XOXO, www.NatalyasCloset.com

Katherine said...

Beautiful...I am going to be a forever fan of leopard, I never get tired of seeing it!

www.featherfactor.com

Sara said...

Um, SPARKLE SHOES are the best!!!!

FashionMugging said...

i see panther is back for good!

xx, http://fashionmugging.blogspot.com

FashionMugging said...

keep on blogging, i love yours !

xx, http://fashionmugging.blogspot.com

Ash said...

These are gorgeous! (as usual) And I love how the photographer played with lights.

Metallic articles of clothing FTW? (:

Denim + Cotton

Agne said...

love the idea of photos! and also.. the sense of leopard!

http://sheisfashionholic.blogspot.com/

Kimberly said...

great photos! love the all leopard print!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

Jessie said...

really really love the abundance of cheetah! you look stellar hun.

http://wordbyjessie.com/

Unknown said...

brilliant leopard, totally chic

http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/
x

Mandy said...

Anything with leopard print makes me so happy! Looks wonderful!

http://kinistyle.blogspot.com/

magdamagda said...

anything looks good on you, I'm not a big fan of animal prints but you pulled it off! definitely!

Magda
http://magdamagdadesignstudio.blogspot.com/

Emma Z said...

LOVE those heels!! Those metallic details are awesome!

<3

http://behindtheleopardglasses.blogspot.com/

Lydia Armstrong said...

Gorg! Love the shoes.

. said...

my fav blog xxxx

Femme Fatale said...

Gorgeous pictures! love the outfit!

CoutureJunkie said...

I love the use of light in the photos and the leopard print

-xo
Bobbie

www.confessionsofacouturejunkie.com

The Foolish Aesthete said...

Love the heels on your leopard shoes!

http://thefoolishaesthete.blogspot.com

Frank Vinyl said...

wow ive never seen anyone look better in leaopard!!love the first picture..so beautiful
xo
http://www.frankvinyl.com

Shelby said...

playing with the light gave you such cool pictures! i love the mix of prints, you are so chic <3

www.makemesparkly.blogspot.com

Lauren said...

I think your outfit look fabulous! You can pull anything off.

Laurenlovestoshare

manchester escorts said...

The shoes are divine! Great blog!

Ayanna Michelle said...

You look so chic! Amazing shoes, they go well with the skirt and the whole look of the outfit.

Quench Fab

Brittany Matthews said...

it looks like sparks are coming from your heels in that picture!

follow me at:
http://therealbisforbrittany.blogspot.com/

Tresses and Dresses a Beauty and Fashion Blog said...

I love the pictures! Those shoes are to die for!

Unknown said...

You look amazing doll! Super location:D

Love Despite color

Unknown said...

Gorgeous photos!

I love that skirt<3

Tomma said...

Love the outfit and the photos! And you are still the best at pattern mixing!

Kate said...

Loving the leopard print!! You look great!!

www.sweet-louise.blogspot.com

Sal said...

Perfect balance- LOVE the skirt =)

www.bluebonnetsforsal.com

jessica january said...

beautiful images!!

january, x
jessicajanuary.com

Emily said...

Really fabulous photos as per usual! Such a cool outfit as well! Those shoes look like they would go with so many things!
xo Emily
bellishment.blogspot.com

Closet Fashionista said...

You look amazing, I love this outfit!!
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Mrs. C said...

This is my dream outfit!!! LOVE!!! Been craving leopard lately and work in my latest Closet Confession!! What you think?

www.mrscapretta.com

MARIE said...

Love your leopard skirt ! Kiss xxx
http://marieblogueuse.blogspot.com

MELISSA Z. said...

I'm a big fan of leo print and this look is awesome! <3

www.abitoffashion.com

Connie said...

Love that you mixed animal prints. Gorgeous.

The Heartbreak

Cindy said...

The shots of the reflections off your shoes are amazing! Creative idea.

Cindy
Style Soufflé

fashionBabe said...

so adorable outfit..love it!! :))

Anonymous said...

beautiful!

Chauncey said...

those heels are to die for.


justworn.blogspot.com

SoapyMermaid said...

quelle beauté.. :)

Liege' said...

Love the leopard!
http://lifestyleschizophrenia.blogspot.com/

Alinne's Style said...

great effect of the little mirrors! It gives me an idea! i'll put some of it in my shoes too!
Kisses, Alinne


www.alinnestyle.com


.

Rossella said...

wow the leopard on leopard is amazing

let me know your thoughts on my new blog entry and follow me at:

My Couture Diaries
My Couture Diaries
My Couture Diaries

Online Furniture Stores said...

I love leopard print but I think that the shoes with it is too much.