2.11.2011

{ shoes } glorious shoes

as i mentioned wednesday, i spent the first part of this week with gala darling in las vegas, nevada, as a guest of ENKwsa, a trade show dedicated almost entirely to SHOES!! tens of thousands of shoes.

every conceivable kind of kicks were represented (from sneakers to stilettos), including affordable favorites like steve madden, jeffery campbell, and the adorably irreverent irregular choice. obviously, it was pretty spectacular! my personal favorite finds came from stalwarts of my own wardrobe, like L.A.M.B. and badgley mischka (via their new contemporary collection mark & james ~ which is set to launch online later this month), plus the incomparable charles jourdan. here are a few that MOST made me drool:

{ above left: steve madden // above right: charles jourdan // below: L.A.M.B. }


{ above left: steve madden // above right & below left: irregular choice // below right: unknown }



{ above & below: L.A.M.B. }

90 comments:

Tapstar321 - Nicole Jones said...

OMG! Shoe Heaven??

krisandkel said...

This looks like shoe HEAVEN!! These shoes are all incredible. Especially the L.A.M.B. finds!

<3 kris&kel
www.krisandkel.com

Elisabeth - Everything's Better with Frosting said...

That post literally made my palms sweaty. Like the shoes were hoards of cute boys.

Definitely sweaty palms...

agent 0017/shay said...

ahhhhh love! esp the L.A.M.B ones, they're so cool :)

donewithconformity.blogspot.com

Rebecca Jane said...

I would have gone crazy I think with all that shoe amazingness. I love the rainbow platforms.. so fun

Kacrates said...

Haha imagine if that was someone's closet. Id ask the person if I could live with them forever.

lindsey lowe said...

ok. i would love to own even just one pair of the exquisite shoes!

erin said...

Shoe heaven is right! I hope you post more pics!

~ Erin

www.mysolesearching.blogspot.com

diana said...

omg...shoe-gasm :DDD
good reason to go to Vegas. skip the casinos! and look/buy shoes instead.

Rose said...

Adore those white sandals by L.A.M.B....They remind me of Storm Trooper armor! Well, impeccably chic Storm Trooper armor. And those Irregular Choice rainbow platforms are pure disco goodness. Is that a wooden sole?

HUMANITYISBEAUTIFUL said...

L.A.M.B!!! I am hyperventilating! :)

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

What a great compilation: there are shoes for every girl’s taste. Bold shoes, sweet shoes, big shoes, everywhere there are shoes. The more the better

Catherine said...

I love the Irregular Choice rainbow wedge!

Gawgus things... said...

I think I'd still be in there trying them all on!

SAMANTHA said...

OMG amazing!!! i wish these were ALL in my closet right now - especially those "unknown" boots with the purple tips :(

xx
www.dragonnfruit.com

Anonymous said...

Love the L.A.M.B. (and all the alliteration in your post! that was fun)

mo said...

Those shoes are stunnig!!
XOXO

http://teenagedream-mo.blogspot.com/

x deb said...

Heaven!

rachel said...

zoh. my. goodness!

i think my heart actually skipped a beat when i saw that first photo

want. everything. haha

x

racheena.blogspot.com

Benedetta said...

Wow! That's shoes heaven.
fantastic.
By the way i think Irregular Choyce are a bit too painful.

http://seemeethrough.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

"Hello, Loooovers." -- Carrie Bradshaw...and me.

S said...

stendhal syndrome, I want all of them!!

http://singinonmymind.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Ah Irregular Choice shoes... The reason that I will never have surplus cash...

ChocolateChipCouture said...

I gotta say those L.a.m.b. leopard wedges are a-ma-zing..!! Haven't seen them before, but I'm sure I won't be able to get them out of my mind any time soon ;)

Your pics just make me think you've died and gone to heaven!

Have a fab weekend hun,
xxx Daphne

Miyan said...

Gwen Stefani has been one of my idols/ fashion icons since I was a child! LAMB is by far one of my all-time favorite lines. These are fab!

Miyan

www.miyan-overseas.blogspot.com

ediot said...

thanks for sharing. so many yummy shoes!
hope you're having a great weekend
take care

x

Michelle Lee said...

i was going to say shoes heaven too :)

http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com
-Michelle (female solo artist in Korea)

Alina said...

whoaa, the last ones are the best :)
i wish i could own them! but i think it's nothing for a usual schoolday like mine :P
Alina

www.dionysha.blogspot.com

Aquí said...

This is a dream! All those shoes look fabulous!

Megan said...

OMG There really is a shoe heaven!!!! I do believe I would have been the crazed girl uncontrollably salivating over all the shoes...

ThE fAsHiOn WoRsHiPeR said...

So many great shoes, lucky you for getting to see all of them :)

Xoxo-Kelli K
http://thefashionworshiper.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

AHH don't do this to me... I love shoes so much... I am almost addicted... haha. In a while I will post my latest buy, AMAZING ASOS White boots. Hope to hear what you think...

xo thefashionguitar.com

Unknown said...

oh wow... i just stopped breathing for a sec... SO beautiful! LAMB and irregular choice are some of my all time favorites... totally drooling over here..

~selina

Jill said...

That's enough to make a shoe addict overdose...if only they gave free samples. :). Cant wait to see the other photos!

Emily said...

Omg how awesome is this! They are almost comical, but my favorites are the multicolored stripe Irregular Choice platforms!! Kinda perfect for the 70s look that is returning for spring :)

Giulia said...

bEAUTIFUL!!
I LOVE ALL!!!

www.thesinuouselegance.com

Jane Quigley said...

Beautiful.

Ana said...

Oh my goodness, this must be what shoe heaven looks like! So, so many shoes....Those Steve Maddens with the studded heel are incredible!

Victoria said...

Do you know the song from musical "Oliver!" Food, Glorious Food? I love your title and your shoes.

Fashion Gossip said...

omg..I think my heart stopped beating for a sec now :)
want them all!!
xoxo, k.

Tassos P said...

I wish I was there to see all those shoes in the same room together! Really true shoe heaven.
Make another post with more photos please!
:)
Thanks for sharing

Yasmeen said...

L.A.M.B. is an amazing brand but I think I prefer their trousers and blouses to their shoes...Can't say so for sure. :/

Yasmeen
Castle Fashion

Ezmerelda Endora Enid said...

Just got my first pair of Jeffrey Campbells - They are SO fun!!

http://sarapaynemcfarland.wordpress.com

Raspberry Jam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Raspberry Jam said...

omg shoe paradise!

http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/



XOXO

Crystal said...

Fabulous beyond belief. I've had my eye on those irregular choice wedges. They look like so much fun!

Hope you're enjoying fashion week!

Doganiam Motyle said...

amazing

My Fashion Bug said...

Shoe porn... love them all!

Sophie Mhabille said...

I love this sea of shoes

Death By Shoe said...

I kind of want to go swimming in this sea of shoes LOL! So gorgeous!!!

xo
Danielle

mtg said...

You got my vote on bloglovin!
take care,
xx
maya

Project Curve said...

OMG!!!i would have gone crazy if i were there!!!wait am going crazy now!

It's my fashion said...

It is amazing! First photo is the prettiest!:)
I love your blog!
Please,follow my blog: emmaknowsall.blogspot.com

jessica january said...

wowwww this looks like the most amazing show ever! must go next year! love love love love love. love.

january, x
www.jessicajanuary.com

Rene Braun said...

I love shoes!!! Happiness!!!

WWW.RENEBRAUN.COM

You are welcome to visit my blog too:)) Kisses

ADJ said...

Some great shoes. Real pieces of art.
www.greeneggsandglam.blogspot.com

My Style Affair said...

OMG spell bounding. Shoes are a girls best friend.

mystyleaffair.blogspot.com

from the Lady Philosopher said...

Drama shoe after drama shoe.
Visit the Salon of Rights at:
http://theskyofstars.blogspot.com/

Amber Lucas A Mused Blog said...

SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN! A whole trade show for SHOES!? WHY have I never heard of this?!

I love it.

Amber
ambersmouthwash

Rosa Tang said...

this is effing amazing.
xox,
buttercup buttons

Bianca said...

shoes shoes shoes!




crumpetsandt.blogspot.com

The Fancy Teacup said...

Oh, shoe galore! I especially have hearts in my eyes for the Steve Madden's and the L.A.M.B. pairs...can't wait to see the mark & james collection!

www.TheFancyTeacup.com
much love.

VHBT said...

Hello

I am an all around ambitious self taught artist looking for viewers to my blog of all my art :) I would appreciate your 5 minute visit, comments, and awesome following of my blog containing all my creative artwork that includes FASHION above all, paintings, illustrations drawings, personal art done too, magazine pictures of Vogue ESPAÑA, photography, and more!! :D Especially because how it is so hard for an artist to get noticed and gain fame and have success with their career I would LOVE IT
I also recently started selling my artwork on ETSY and would enjoy your visit to my etsy or spread the word of my items and ART :)

THANK YOU~~MERCI~~

www.vhbrigittetrevino.blogspot.com

dejoiss said...

Lovely shoes! They are so cool! :)

Dejoiss

Michelle's Style File said...

How fantastic!!!

x
Michelle
Www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

Monica said...

Drool! WOW, I want... no I need every single pair of shoes above!

oldirtyd.blogspot.com

Sabina said...

I think the LAMB heels are my favorites. It really is impressive how Gwen Stefani's style keeps evolving. She's the only celebrity turned designer I respect besides Jessica Simpson, who can in fact design shoes.

http://mystylecanvas.blogspot.com

Sjaar said...

Goshh you were so lucky to be there. I think your breath was taken away a couple times right?

Vanesa said...

Love all of them! and congrats for your blog, good luck in bloglovin awards.
http://lipstickcandy.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Oh my, such an amazing amount of nice shoes! lucky giiirl!

- Love iben

Jadore-Fashion said...

OMG...Shoes haven! love it!

xoxo
Stella
http://www.jadore-fashion.com/

letiziabarcelona said...

I've just made a post about shoes too, I mean, my shoes, which has nothing to do with theses beauties!!

Oh the Madden ones... precious !!
Great post.
xoxo

letiziabarcelona said...

I've just made a post about shoes too, I mean, my shoes, which has nothing to do with theses beauties!!

Oh the Madden ones... precious !!
Great post.
xoxo

Siru said...

Incredible selection!

Juliet xxx

Jessie said...

damn girl! Howd you get all them shoes. thats awesome!

http://wordbyjessie.com
xxjj

Eugenia Woods said...

This post made me have heart palpitations. That is truly what heaven looks like!

lookwhoswearing said...

Argh!! I want em all!! Sigh if only I had so much space! and money (ahem)! Lovin your blog!!

x G

http://lookwhoswearing.blogspot.com/

Chloe said...

Oh.
My.
Gosh.

This is genius....shoe gasm! :)

chloe ** http://flowerponychloe.blogspot.com

The Bohemienne said...

Oh...my...word. I think I would be completely overwhelmed! What an awesome event--thanks for the photos. :)

http://thebohemienne.wordpress.com/

Anonymous said...

You should have labeled this "Warning Shoe Porn...look at your own risk" haha. Love it. Ugh I so wish I owned all of those.

The Magic Mirror said...

AHHHH! Why didn't i go home for this!!!! Glorious!

Amber
http://themagikmirror.blogspot.com/

I Turner said...

What a dream job you have!

www.toindigo.blogspot.com

sharla said...

L.A.M.B shoes = stunning!!!

Debzz said...

0_0 heaven....
LOVELY LOVELY heels to die for xoxo

KimChicSisters said...

wow! Absolutely love this!


http://kimchicsisters.blogspot.com/2011/02/amazing-milk-chocolate-lollipops-with.html

simplychic said...

awww. makes me miss being an asst shoe buyer :(

Shabby said...

Oh god, those rainbow IC platforms? Guh! Want.

Life's a shoe said...

im drooling right now!

Britney said...

My dream. <3

Paola Sing said...

These are all so beautiful I lost my breath! Im Ok now! I think! Love ur blog! Please visit mine!