9.29.2010

{ spot on }


{ elizabeth cabral // photo via style.com }

another recent favorite streetstyle snap (the collarless trench is lovely, but it's the mixology that makes it!). leopard motifs rate just before kimonos on my list of all-time favorite things ~ and that spotted, skinny belt is a piece every girl needs. we've all noticed how groovy olive green has become, plus the bag she's wearing reminds me of the one i linked here. in short, this look sort of has it all: it's classic, timeless, ageless ~ but still quirky, unserious, and so appropriately now!

32 comments:

Kate said...

you are adorable. I love your blog and your style.
<3 Kate

katefreemanpainting.blogpsot.com

Tiffany's Small World said...

love her bag and trousers!is that a skirt or pants? nice outfit!


http://tiffanyssmallworld.blogspot.com

myedit said...

I am going a little crazy for spots... I just posted a silk leopard wrap dress I thrifted for $5 and then today I got a crazy vinatge swing leopard coat for $10... this post will make me mend the one tear quickly!

Zarna said...

she looks amazing! i love her mix of animal prints - it really works together!

stayfabulous,
zarna
http://zarnasrunway.blogspot.com

Collette Osuna said...

She looks great....great style:)

I love street style pics...!

Enter my F21 Giftcard Giveaway!!
Statements in Fashion Blog

Esther said...

streetstyle pics are the best inspiration <3 i agree, she mixes those prints really well, & the colours are classic & so age-appropriate for her too <3 lovely outfit

Alexa J. said...

She looks amazing, and I love that white&black leopard top :D

Amber's Notebook said...

Fabulous! All around!

Tugba said...

Effortless but soooo chic :)

mysticgypsy128 said...

wow. that is not something i would ever even BEGIN to think about wearing together, but on her, effortlessly fabulous.

Unknown said...

this is a super chic look, loved the combination of colours and textures

vasilieva
http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/
x

Grace Escudero - The Afeminada said...

I love her fur collar!

www.theafeminada.blogspot.com

Glayki said...

wow!amazing style!

Pink said...

woww that 's amazing!!! love it

check out my fashion blog at http://thetalesofselfindulgence.blogspot.com

Carolyn said...

those paperbag pants are what really gets me.. love those oversized pockets

ThE fAsHiOn WoRsHiPeR said...

You are spot on...this outfit is amazing, love the navy blue thrown in the mix!

XoXo-Kelli K
http://thefashionworshiper.blogspot.com

Justyna said...

that's elizabeth cabral from canada's flare mag! (i suppose she'd be our anne slowey??) great pic!

bisous!

justyna

Francesca Robertson said...

great outfit

xoxo,
F

http://lekisskiss.blogspot.com <-- Texas gal bloggin fashion from NYC!

Joslyn @ missfitbliss said...

What a cool look! Totally your style too;)

FASHION SNAG said...

I love anything leopard print!


www.FashionSnag.com

Closet Confections said...

I never would hae put this together for myself (although I did just pick up a skinny leopard belt from Century 21 yesterday). She pulls it off and looks effortlessly chic.

Kendra
http://closetconfections.com

Lisa Griffin said...

i am completely in love with the quirky pockets on these pants!
www.indramaticfashion.com

The Village Idiot said...

i love navy and leopard together, it's sooo chic

Unknown said...

The leopard print and the oversized pockets are both really cool.

http://www.cvillefashion.com

Joana Faria said...

Beautiful!
x

Lonely Wife Project said...

I need an abundance of leapord print and army green in my wardrobe stat.

Anonymous said...

Lame. We tune in to see your stylings, not something we can get from The Sartorialist. Please go back to doing what we love!

my healthy twist said...

Gorgeous! And I LOVE the leopard! XOXO, Natalya

Ayanna Michelle said...

She looks so great! Lovely. And your last outfit post was awesome.

Quench Fab

Carol said...

very well mixed prints!
and I love céline's bag!

http://calina-and.blogspot.com/

Ditchthetrend.com said...

luv luv luv this photo

ditchthetrend.com

ADJ said...

what a great picture!!!

www.greeneggsandglam.blogspot.com