did everyone catch this feature last week on nowness.com? i can't believe i'm just now getting around to blogging about it!
casting director natalie joos (whose incredibly addictive blog i'm subsequently hooked on) took model aurelie claudel and photographer martien mulder to brimfield flea market (one of my personal favorite places!!), where they skipped around for two days ~ shopping, playing dress-up and making photos. sounds (and looks) like a dream!




{ images pulled from HERE and HERE }
for more info on this thrice-yearly flea ~ and how to survive it in style ~ check out this post. see you all there in september?!?
casting director natalie joos (whose incredibly addictive blog i'm subsequently hooked on) took model aurelie claudel and photographer martien mulder to brimfield flea market (one of my personal favorite places!!), where they skipped around for two days ~ shopping, playing dress-up and making photos. sounds (and looks) like a dream!




{ images pulled from HERE and HERE }
for more info on this thrice-yearly flea ~ and how to survive it in style ~ check out this post. see you all there in september?!?

32 comments:
lovely photos! flea markets always have killer finds.
http://nothingbutapackofcards.blogspot.com/
Love these pics, such a beautiful summer feel to them.
Love Alexandra
http://tovogueorbust.blogspot.com/
Oh. my. lord. I need to go there.
Loving this! And I want to go here soooo badly!
-Ashley
http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com
I also neeeeed to go there :) (or it feels like it anyway)
Love the photos
Cool photos, cool post and great ideas!
Kisses
www.angelesalmuna.com
www.shopangelesalmuna.com
love all the looks featured from this post! gives me the itch to go flea market shopping
http://style-haus.blogspot.com/
I just tonight cleaned out my bookmarks of blogs that no longer captivate me (let's face it, most of them never did), just in time for two sites you referenced in this post - which are now, you guessed it, bookmarked. Thanks so much!
She's soooooo cool!!! Just checked her blog and you're right... really really addictive!!! ;)
xxx
http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/
How I wish I could go there!
xx
Love these pictures :-)
Nice pics!!!
xxx
Love it! I really like the 5th photo and the last!!
xx,
Dimogonda blog
I was just at the last Brimfield... wishing I had seen this! It really is a great time.
www.brianathismoment.com
Hello Miss Glamourai!
Love your posts on Brimfield. I'm one of the owners at a small handmade candle manufacturer in Sturbridge called Mole Hollow Candles-we make hand dipped tapers and hand poured pillar candles in all sorts of bright,fun colors. We're located right down Route 20, a mile from the I-84 exit (in the opposite direction you'd get off to go to Brimfield.) Please stop by next time you're around-we love to give tours!
Wow!!!! I love all those pictures they are amazing and so inspiring!!!! I wish I could make the great trek up north to Brimfield.Natalie's Blog is definitely addicting...
I'm totally doing this the next time I go to a flea market!
Becca
such fun pictures :) love it
http://socialitedreams.wordpress.com
gorgeous spread!! i wanna play dress up too!
ah-mazing.
xx
Jen
http://belledecouture.blogspot.com
Aurelie Claudel is one of my favorite models, yet I haven't seen her around in so long! This post made my morning- I love all the looks they put together.
Please check out my blog:
cocobirdie.blogspot.com
XO, Coco Birdie
Well that looks AWESOME.
Mustart x
Looks like soooo much fun. I need to find some good flea markets around me.
http://behindthelashes.com
Love this feature! Is there a shopping guide for those cute dresses? They are perfect!
Check out my trip to the INSTYLE MAGAZINE OFFICES in NYC this past week.
http://www.honeysucklechic.com/2010/08/10/where-everybody-knows-your-name/
Ashley
http://www.honeysucklechic.com/
how awesome is that orange and pink skirt...adore!
thesoundoflace.blogspot.com
thesoundoflace.blogspot.com
gorgeous photos, and the looks are fab
vasilieva
http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/
xx
Beautiful photos!
xxo Kelly
Glamourous Spirit
breathtakingly beautiful photos! just lovely. i love flea markets.. they always have the best stuff. i wish i could do photos like this.
looksspiffy.blogspot.com
These images are so inspirational!
MY FAV0RITE IS THE LE0PARD BAG!!!
L0VE Y0UR BL0G. S0 CHIC AND CLEAN.
I'd L0VE if you took a peek at my blog!
TheUrbanFlamingo!
http://TheUrbanFlamingo.blogspot.com/
AllMyLove- Kaitlyn McCall
wow. amazing style.
xx
youareashootingstar.blogspot.com
Post a Comment