8.09.2010

{ glitteratti }



on a photo shoot last week, i was introduced to deborah lippmann and her dazzling nail polish collection. color me obsessed! i haven't been this excited about a new lacquer since chanel jade first made the scene. thank goodness they're available online (i've already put in an order for 'ruby red slippers' and 'happy birthday)!!

37 comments:

jemina said...

Look so FUN!!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

omg they`re great! used to looove this sort of nailpolish as a little girl, but why not still wear it? awesome :) thanks for sharing!

xx

Briana said...

thanks for sharing- i'm definitely ordering some right now! happy birthday is so fun and perfect!

www.brianathismoment.com

Gon said...

That's impressive, the colors and all that shimmery looks incredibly chiic!

xx,
Dimogonda blog

Not a Paper Cup said...

Those nail colours are to die for :)

amber lynn said...

I am totally loving the glitter!!

amber

The Village Idiot said...

i love anything with a little sparkle

Unknown said...

love them!!!
xoxo
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

Rosie Unknown said...

Those are AMAZING! If I could stand wearing nail polish, I'd be ordering them all!

Sabina said...

They look awesome, but I just can't stand removing glitter nail polish... It just doesn't come off! I always put it on after I've sort of forgotten how much I hate the removal and then curse myself for the next month :D

Miu said...

Your post made me changing my nail polish :D

Diana said...

i think im obsessed with these polished!! a-dorable!! i might put in an order for myself ;)

http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

Yasmeen said...

:O Soo shimmery! I can't stop staring.


Yasmeen

Esther said...

amazing, the names are so applicable too! 'happy birthday' has the best name i think. i love the shade of the ruby red one too <3

Becca said...

Talk about bling!

Becca

penny. LA said...

WOW! The Happy Birthday shade is A-MAZING. Love it, looooove it.

archives vintage said...

oh my goodness! i HAVE to have 'happy birthday'!!!!

Martini said...

I'm always on the look out for great nail polish. Thanks for sharing.

joelle van dyne said...

dude, how did you not already know about lippmann? that polish is basically made for you. i love it too- i don't think any other brand has such large chunks of glitter (which obvs makes it the best). ~joelle

Chas said...

Those are amazing colors! Thanks for sharing!

http://fromdenimtodessert.blogspot.com/

Tomma said...

They're amazing! I'm really nail polish obsessed lately.

FashionCommitted said...

Oh i love glittery nail polish its like the perfect accessory!

FASHION SNAG said...

Love the nail polish!

www.FashionSnag.com

Heather said...

They look like soooo much fun!!
http://behindthelashes.com

Nerissa said...

Oooh, that is exciting. Do you have a picture of someone whose nails are painted with any of the colors? Wondering how the finish turns out.

pancakestacker said...

I agree with the previous comment, I'd love to see the finished product on someone's nails. Finding that perfect shade of color is essential! Thanks for sharing :)

http://bit.ly/pancakestacker

Patti Anglin Photography said...

Just saw these in a little cosmetic boutique in Park City, UT. LOVE the Happy Birthday and wished now that I'd bought it. :)

Irides said...

Mmm, I looove the Lippmann Collection. :P

Fashion Tidbits said...

wow!!!!!! they look super fun!

kelli said...

I'm ordering some now!

Unknown said...

those look like fun! haven't found myself a polish like that yet, at least not one that actually lets off the glam when you paint your nails... last one I tried the glitter never got out of the bottle no matter how many times I tried.

ChiCityFashion said...

I'm a huge Lippmann fan...these photos of the nail polishes are fabulous. I absolutely love it! PS. I've had Happy Birthday since December and it's AMAZING. A great conversation starter :)

Dana said...

Those look absolutely amazing! Let us know how the quality is!
~Dana
www.dailydoseofdana.tumblr.com

Unknown said...

I met Deborah when I was just a teen. She's so incredibly lovely. Plus, I cannot get enough of that glitter polish either! xx's!

Isabella Cueto said...

Love Deborah’s polishes!! So different..I asked for Happy Birthday for my birthday (clever,huh?) and it goes on adorable. I got so many compliments on my nails..only downside: It’s a bit stubborn when it comes time to remove, but I’ll deal with that if it means super-fab nails!

Xx
Isabella

isabella-treschic.blogspot.com

Isabel said...

Those nail polishes are so cool! Very different from what you usually see.

aclineo said...

oooohhh . . . sparkly nail polish is my favorite!

http://designer-handbags-planet.com/blog