





{ 1/ all packing woes were resolved by a quick trip to forever21, where i stocked up on a surplus of cheap, sparkly earrings and rings //2/ saturday night in sin city //3 & 6/ friday fashion: coach necklace & bracelet; chloe blouse; F21 skirt; earrings & rings; vintage clutch; badgley mischka shoes //4/ the glamour guy commands the club in a burberry suit //5/ lady luck }
the blurriness of many of these images encapsulates the aura of las vegas pretty effectively. i suppose that is a big part of its appeal! besides being unable to make photos in the casinos, we had a great time ~ and at least one delightfully life-altering experience, which i promise to report on tomorrow...xoK

78 comments:
First time I have seen you in Blue. Its stunning! :)
You look fab! Is this Glamour Guy's first appearance on the blog?
Giveaway time!
Great Vegas outfit! I always wondered who the GlamourGuy was... haha, good pick!
Great pics!
U look stunning, I love the color of your blouse !
Aww I love seeing the man behind the camera, and you look fantastic as well! Happy travels :)
xx
alice/SELECTIVE MEMORY
That shade of blue is stunning! I read somewhere that blue is the most universally flattering color in photos and films... or was it the most universally flattering background color? In any case, looks good!
I like GlamourGuy's outfit too :-)
Aaahhh... I love the Wynn! Amazing shade of blue... GlamourDuo's lookin' good!!
http://idlefascination.blogspot.com/
Does the blouse match your eyes or is that photoshopped?
What a beautiful look! And so chic compared to the general uniform of vegas go'ers...
LOVE IT!
Looks like a fabulous time was had in Sin City. Can't wait to find out what happened that isn't staying in Vegas, lol.
That blue top is makes your eyes look stunning. Not that your eyes need help in standing out, but they just pop in a beautiful way.
@ FASHION BUTTER: i think so! let's hope he doesn't make me take it down ;)
@ Liv: yes, the wynn is great! i would defz go back!
@ T.: ha! no photoshop there.
XOXOGlamourai
Ah talk about mixing high street with mass market. You are the queen of mixology Kelly. And this is the first time I have seen glamour guy, I have to say, he looks perfect in every way.
Aw you look so cute :D
I love these pictures. I've never been there but this post makes it look exciting. Can't wait to see the rest :]
Yasmeen
Beautiful outfit. That shade really brings out your eyes.
http://behindthelashes.com
what a handsome glamor guy!
this looks so exciting i love the first shot of the jewelry - you look gorgeous! that color is amazing on you :)
http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/
Glamour guy looks great! And, I can't believe that is a F21 skirt!
Amber
ambersmouthwash
i've loved that skirt ever since you posted it a while ago with a pajama top- so chic!
glamour guy is a cutie- looks like you two had fun!
I love that your outfit isn't outrageously revealing. It's something different, especially in August in Las Vegas. And those long earings accent your haircut and face so well. Can't wait to hear this life-altering story, haha.
gasp. is the red lined case something you travel with? i'm always trying to figure out how to pack my chunky accessories. and the spider! what is she? bracelet? i would love to see how you pack all of these lovely clothes & especially the accessories!
@ jameyhatley: yes, the red-lined case is my travel jewelry box (it's from verdura). it has little spots for rings, and 2 levels for storing everything else.
the spider is a brooch. she makes any outfit POP!
XOGlamourai
I love your outfit! The blue blouse is amazing!
http://fromdenimtodessert.blogspot.com/
Looks like so much FUN!!! can't wait to hear more of your life altering experience :))
HUGS
Jemina
xoxo
I love the color of your shirt.
http://valentineavoh.blogspot.com
-diary of a fashion stylist-
Great outfit! And yes, I also love to stock up on jewelry at Forever21. The best part is that it's not a big deal if you lose (or break) something. I also don't feel guilty buying in multiples there.
Looks like you had a great time. Glamour Guy looks really really sharp... but of course he would, lol!
Kendra
http://closetconfections.com
Wow, jacquard skirt with a silk blouse! What an awesome pair! =0D
that blouse looks incredible on you .. great shots!
HALCOHOLIC.com
I love your outfit that blue looks amazing on you al=nd all the bling is so pretty =)
Amazing! I would like to see more pictures of skirt.
Ok...that spider whatever it is (what is it by the way?) is kick *ss!
Viva Las Vegas Baby!
thestylefront.com
The photos look great and that blue looks stunning on you!
http://bespokerose.blogspot.com/
x
OK, I'm officially convinced that I must go to the Wynn! Other recommendations of things to do or see? I'm planning a trip with some girl friends for thsi winter.
Becca
Nice outfit. I really like the blouse and the color is beautiful!!!
Life altering experience?? You didn't get married, did you? ;)
And I love the you pulled off Chloe in the skankiest of cities!
XXo,
Neekoh
Love F21 and their jewels!
Beautiful outfit!
You are beautiful! I would love to know what nail polish you are wearing. Thanks!
even if the pics are blurry, it's obvious you look gorgeous! that shade of cobalt blue is so nice on you!! and i love the pic of greg. so vegas. ~joelle
@ Prêt à Porter P: no, the last photo was taken in our room at the wynn (which was GORG!), on our way out to dinner.
XOGlamourai
@ Sarah: thank you! the nail polish is 'Shim Merry" by OPI.
XOGlamourai
Oh gosh you look hot!
xoxo, http://heelsandwedges.blogspot.com
Uh oh... is this the first time I've seen the Glamour guy? He sure is fine. Watch out, Kelly! :) Just kidding.
Great Las Vegas choices, I knew you'd kill it. F21 certainly is great for accessories in a pinch. Love the metallic skirt too!
Hand drawn:
myclosetinsketches.com
I love your outfit! And I really adore the first picture!
my guess
is that you miss KELLAYYYYYY!
are now engaged
hope so a glamed wedding would be lovely to watch unfold!!!!
You look adorable! Very cute skirt!
Check out these HOT FALL ITEMS you can WEAR NOW! So cute & easy to add to your existing closet!
http://www.honeysucklechic.com/2010/08/16/new-seasons-new-patterns/
Ashley
http://www.honeysucklechic.com/
my goodness, your eyes! fantastic make-up. you look amazing. hope you enjoyed your trip!
would never of thought to pair that blouse and skirt but it looks so good. love it!
http://t-jan.blogspot.com/
What a fabulous shade of blue!
BEE
www.atlantic-pacific.blogspot.com
Looks like a great time. Still have never been to Vegas. One of these days...
Is it just me or is Glamour Guy friggin' hot? Yes?
Looks like y'all had a great time!
Tamia
TheStyleSample
I love how your eyes match your shirt! and the skirt is amazing!
Love the colors in your pictures and your outfit is so amazingly stylish!
X
http://rendez-fou.blogspot.com
HTTP://RENDEZ-FOU.BLOGSPOT.COM
gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! glad to see you stayed smart and bundled up to survive the chill of the casinos!
beautiful blue color that is! love the outfit :) hope you enjoyed vegas!
www.pancakestacker.blogspot.com
this black sparkly skirt is perfect with the shimmering blue of your blouse, fab look
vasilieva
http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/
xx
You always seems so effortlessly put together and cool. I really admire that about your posts.
I am in agreement with most everyone else, that shade of blue looks great on you and really brings out your eyes.
Your hair is looking just a little longer I like it!
Last but not least, the GlamourGuy is a totally cutie! Glad he finally made it to the blog :)
you look gorgeous! perfectly classy and somewhat nostalgic look for vegas.
CLOTHESURE
What a fun recap of photos. I'm hoping your life-altering experience was a quickie wedding to the glamour guy in a ceremony officiated by an Elvis impersonator. Isn't that would trips to Vegas are for. No? Just me. Ok.
holy wow. the blue look is perfection. hopefully it wasn't 104 degrees there like it was when i went a couple months ago! i wouldn't have been able to rock the satin shirt either way. <3
You look gorgeous! No doubt the most stylish girl in the room. I love that jeweled spider in the first image, by the way- it's fantastic!
I can't get enough of that skirt!
http://designer-handbags-planet.com/blog
Love all your outfits!
http://sparklesmileandshine.blogspot.com/
I love that skirt. I can't believe its from Forever
jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com
lusting that skirt!! great photos :)
www.lovelywanderlust.com
great skirt♥♥
www.izmiristanbularasi.com
looks like you did vegas perfectly!
lachicmenagerie.blogspot.com
Gorgeous! I really love how it's all put together. Perfect fit for Vegas. Check out my Etsy store, I think you'd really like it! http://www.etsy.com/shop/latenightaew
the night look is insanely fabulous and chic. love it!!!!!
oh my god, this post is just too amazing. love it all. you look fabulous!
xoxox,
tara
www.thewondergirl.com
That colour looks stunning on you. Love it.
there are no words for how much i like this post. :)
sounds like a great trip and I totally agree with the bluriness - so sums up vegas.
Glamour Guy is adorable!
This outfit is the best of vegas rolled into a look, ad your hair, I wish, i wish i wish.
Looks like fun, thanks for sharing!
ohmygosh. we were just there too. stayed at the palms place and we actually just came back. your pictures totally describe vegas! haha
that royal blue blouse is fantastic
you look so pretty and feminine ... j'adore
i absolutely love the blue blouse, i want one :(
That blue blouse is absolutely stunning on you. You got sophisticated elegance in your style. I love it!
Post a Comment