last night i had the delightful pleasure of being invited to a dinner party to celebrate erin fetherston's inauguration as creative consultant for juicy couture. having built a career on the exaltation of all things girly, i think she's a great fit for the brand ~ and the honor could not have been bestowed on a lovelier person.
i wore a lace-edged dress that felt appropriately erin-ish ~ but traded it out for far edgier leather shorts when allowed an after-hours (totally gratis!) shopping spree at juicy's bleecker street store. can't wait to debut those babies!






{ the glamourai for shrimpton couture necklace (coming soon!!), love21 dress, anemone cami, vintage clutch & bracelets, agate rings, LAMB shoes }
besides gorging on macarons and pink champagne (staples of my diet, really), i got to catch up with many of my favorite NY blogger gals ~ like elizabeth (we now have matching black bags), christine (who scolded me for not yet posting pictures of my apartment ~ soon, i swear!), and karen (who promises to make a scarf-tan-ette out of her under-appreciated hermes scarf stash!). my goodness, it was fun.
i wore a lace-edged dress that felt appropriately erin-ish ~ but traded it out for far edgier leather shorts when allowed an after-hours (totally gratis!) shopping spree at juicy's bleecker street store. can't wait to debut those babies!






{ the glamourai for shrimpton couture necklace (coming soon!!), love21 dress, anemone cami, vintage clutch & bracelets, agate rings, LAMB shoes }
besides gorging on macarons and pink champagne (staples of my diet, really), i got to catch up with many of my favorite NY blogger gals ~ like elizabeth (we now have matching black bags), christine (who scolded me for not yet posting pictures of my apartment ~ soon, i swear!), and karen (who promises to make a scarf-tan-ette out of her under-appreciated hermes scarf stash!). my goodness, it was fun.

60 comments:
You look stunning! Wonderful outfit and I love the first photo!
I love your blog!!!
Beijos beijos
http://www.macheriefashion.blogspot.com/
You look exceptionally radiant!!! love the blue of your dress, and your jewels!!!!!!!! drool........... wishing you a beautiful day :)) xoxo
You have the best shoe collection I've ever seen!!!
And I'm pretty sure I've probably only seen 1/3 of it...if that ;)
I'm in love with that necklace!
Can you have a crush on a necklace? Cause I do.
You look so lovely!
http://idlefascination.blogspot.com/
I'm really lovin' these looks lately. This one is no exception.
oh this sounds incredible! that necklace you are wearing is insanely beautiful! love the whole outfit. xx
The necklace is really amazing!!
See how it was like working
at Alexander McQueen:
http://valentineavoh.blogspot.com/
F.A.B!!! you look just fab!
xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/
That necklace is amazing!! I need one. Also I love your nail polish, what is it??
Lovely outfit xx
I really love your subtle cat-eye makeup - any chance of a "how-to" ever? Great outfit, and sounds like a fun night!
Becca
Your necklace is gorgeous!
www.FashionSnag.com
that necklace is similar to one we have in Moroccan berbers culture...did you about it??? Love it BTW....
xoxo
Lamia
http://ginger-chocolateandhoney.blogspot.com/
http://fashionmeandmyself.blogspot.com/
I LOVE this necklace.. nice work! Sad that I didn't meet you last week at the shoot but hopefully we can meet up in NY soon! xo
great necklaces!! love em! :)
xx
LOVE the necklace and the nail color!
Stunning as always - I LOVE LOVE LOVE that necklace! Is that one of your pieces that will be available soon? May have to snag it... ;)
I love the shade of your dress and cami sort of lavender-periwinkle complimented by your pale mint polish. :)
The heels are an eye-catcher too!
I love the color combo of the sweet lilac-blue dress and the mint green nails. So fresh.
Hand drawn:
http://myclosetinsketches.tumblr.com
Sounds like you had a fantastic day with your girlfriends! You look fabulous as always! I'm digging the polish!
xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com
I love the navy blue peeking out from under the pale blue, it really creates a lot of depth.
You look so beautiful! Lovely post...
the jewellery is really amazing! simply beautiful!
<3
Your outfit is so pretty! I love the pastel colors of your dress and nail polish (so cute) paired to the gold tones of the necklace and clutch. Summery and fun!
http://shipgirl.wordpress.com
That necklace is by far the best I've seen yet!
xx
www.brianathismoment.com
That sounds like an awesome time! I hope you had fun!
I think I have those exact agate rings (well, almost exact). Did you get yours at the "Beads on 5th" store on, well, 5th?
Love,
Shannon from
www.StyleHazard.com
The jewelly looks uber awesome!!! I love it :)
Sam
@Kimberley: the mint polish on my hands is chanel jade. it's a classic!
@Sing & Shannon: the rings came from a random shop on the lower east side. sadly, i can't remember the name!
XOK
Could you tell me what nail polish you are wearing? I have been looking for that EXACT color everywhere!!
And that necklace is amazing!
That dress is adorable- love the peekaboo lace!
BEE
www.atlantic-pacific.blogspot.com
Love this outfit, all the elements work so well together..the nail polish, lace details, etc. Very girly but still very you and a bit edgy.
http://tovogueorbust.blogspot.com/
your accessories leave me always speechless! beautiful necklace!
Sounds like a good time. Your look is great.
http://behindthelashes.com
Love the lace peaking out from the bottom of the dress!
Btw, what eye liner do you use?
ditto, what nail color is that? it looks greener than mint candy apple... it's terrif!
love this entire look. the necklace, however, steals the show. amazing.
Hey Kelly!!
You look gorgeous!
Erin Fetherston is the cutest and her designs for Juicy are totally gonna rock!!!
Can't wait to see u in all the JC!!
Big kisses,
xoxox
Beckerman Girls
www.beckermanbiteplate.com
Good bumping into you again last night.
Karen x
Love the necklace. Such an amazing yet exotic statement piece!
What do you think of this Rodarte/MAC controvery? Check out my take some time. Let's just say, I'm not offended.
XO V
http://imstarvin.blogspot.com/2010/07/rodarte-and-mac-unforgettable.html
Hey Glam, you inspired me with your gorgeous jewellry! I completely forgot about how fun it can be.. I recently purchases a long, oval turquoise ring and a larimar triangular ring, and it's like a whole fresh outlook on my personality. they are so cool, clean and unique! thanks for the inspiration.
Just found you and am in LOVE. The necklace reminds me of the one in SPLASH, I loves.
I'm really patting myself on the back for my own good taste - I just bought this same dress last week! I can't wait to wear it, I love the lace detailing at the bottom. I can't believe you didn't show the little buttons up the back, it's probably my favorite part of the dress.
Hello!
J'aime bien la coulour blue pour vous! Et le colier est superbe!!
Marisa
I thought you had mentioned it before but I can't find it anywhere-- any chance you can mention the name of the nailpolish you are wearing? Love it!
Gorgeous necklace! and gahh I loveeee LAMB shoes!
I'm in love with the necklace <33
Amazing!
http://www.pantsandpictures.blogspot.com/
Sounds like so much fun!!! I love Erin Fetherson she is so sweet. And your outfit is lovely!!!
I adore that necklace!!!! It would go with so many different outfits!!!
Carissa
http://copiouscouture.blogspot.com
This necklace is amazing. Love all the different colors!
This set is fabulous!!
http://agatiszka.blogspot.com/
love the outfit and the necklace!!
xx http://writingfashionbird.blogspot.com
I have a necklace like this, from Africa of the 80's.
Love it!
http://anmarkdesign.blogspot.com/
You look fabulous! The jewelry is perfect and great nail color!
Besides loving your entire outfit, I LOVE your nails! all of them! xo
http://www.redpoppyfashion.blogspot.com
I'm loving the Audrey-eque eyebrows Glamourai...as always you look ravishing
MsGolightly xoxo
Lovely style!
I L0VEEEE THIS L00K!!!
S0 CLASSY!
www.theurbanflamingo.blogspot.com
<3 KMP
Love everything your wearing, especially your necklace. Gorgeous!
The Heartbreak
I like your nail polish, so cute. your eyes are so blue, they just pop!
Post a Comment