wait a moment, you are very similar to Jessica Stroup. When i saw the pics from cobrasnake and when i saw yours i thought you were Jessica! hahahha omg! I wrote it on my blog XXX
That is too exciting that you got to attend their fragrance launch party!
Check out these floral dresses that I selected that are great to wear to all of summer's family reunions, bridal showers, baby showers, weddings, engagement parties, etc: http://www.honeysucklechic.com/2010/06/21/floral-dresses-for-chic-summer-fetes/
Also--don't forget to enter my giveaway from Oh Sweet Joy! It ends tomorrow: http://www.honeysucklechic.com/2010/06/15/oh-sweet-joy-custom-necklace-giveaway/
39 comments:
Loooooove your earrings and rings! Gorgeous jewelry! :)
-Ashley
http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com
You look great, as always.
You always looks so pretty:)
Best regards
Sophie♥
beautiful..love the clutch
xo
http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/
http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/
gorgeous! you wear vintage so well
you are such a gorgeous classic beauty!!
Those eyes... they are so intense. Love your look.
Roxy Music <3
And nice pictures, like the blue light!
You look gorge! ;)
xx
U look gorgeous :) Love ur short hair. I used the have them that short as well :) But not brave enough anymore :(
http://tugbaseckin.blogspot.com/
http://tugbaseckin.blogspot.com/
http://tugbaseckin.blogspot.com/
you look gorgeous!
you look amazing, like always, much love, XOXO
These pictures are very classic and chic
check out my blog ebbiemag.blogspot.com
gorgeous!!! I really love the unique color of the photos!!
http://revi-pinkillusions.blogspot.com/
thanks for visiting me!
;-D
you've got a great blog too...
www.theinfluenceofemmekay.com
Love the short hair, it really suits you, don't ever go back to long, short is defo your thing!
You look fabulous - and I still adore your hair cut - it looks amazing on you!
In Fashion and Style
she is amazing! I like her outfit and her earring and rings.
wait a moment, you are very similar to Jessica Stroup. When i saw the pics from cobrasnake and when i saw yours i thought you were Jessica! hahahha omg! I wrote it on my blog
XXX
I've seen you on Mr Newton!You looked absolutely gorgeus, and your outfit was amazing!
Valentina from Fashion Trotter – 100% italian street style
http://fashiontrotter.blogspot.com
im obsessed with that swallow brooch! i bet ther party was amazing
<33
heelsandinspiration.blogspot.com
wow you look gorgeous!!
http://jammer10am.blogspot.com/
your makeup looks awesome!
Lovely photos! Don't hate me, but the title made me think of Ke$ha... haha.
KeepItFvncy,
M.E.
I love the earrings :)You are always perfect!
Have a nice day!
xoxo
♥Irene's Closet♥
That is too exciting that you got to attend their fragrance launch party!
Check out these floral dresses that I selected that are great to wear to all of summer's family reunions, bridal showers, baby showers, weddings, engagement parties, etc:
http://www.honeysucklechic.com/2010/06/21/floral-dresses-for-chic-summer-fetes/
Also--don't forget to enter my giveaway from Oh Sweet Joy! It ends tomorrow:
http://www.honeysucklechic.com/2010/06/15/oh-sweet-joy-custom-necklace-giveaway/
Ashley
http://honeysucklechic.com
Love is a drug. Love those earrings.
XOXO,
http://outfitidentifier.com/
Your vintage clutch is amazing!
kimvee.blogspot.com
omvintage.etsy.com
ohmyvintage.blogspot.com
would love to see some pics of the YSL fashions too!
http://daswhatshesaid.blogspot.com/
That dress is beautiful
You look stunning.
I love your haircut, perfect for your face.
Love your blog too!
PANTS!! Love em!
These pics are great! You look fab! :) Would love for you to check out my blog!
http://lindsaylovesitall.blogspot.com
Kelly, you look hauntingly beautiful in the second picture. WOW!
the first picture my fave. you eyes look soooo pretty
XX
Vi from Cali
Wow!!! You look amazing!!! So fabulous!!!
Very cool shots! You are so lovely!
xx
Jen
http://belledecouture.blogspot.com
jee....so pretty..classic..love that MiuMiu piece too
Hey there was a picture of you at this party on Mr. Newton !! Looked like it was FUN
Post a Comment