as evidenced by my recent ode to ikea, lately my life has involved a lot of running around between furniture, lighting, paint and hardware stores. not super glam, but fairly fun in its own way. if only it weren't so darn hot outside! this is the time of year when, if i manage to find something breezy and cool, i tend to wear it every. single. day.

this slouchy, silken shirt is one such piece (i also had it on here) ~ and as i write this post, i'm going on day three in these über-louche harem pants:



{ tom ford sunnies, vintage jewels, rachel rachel roy top, logo pants (gifted), rebecca minkoff bag, miu miu shoes (previously worn HERE and HERE) }

this slouchy, silken shirt is one such piece (i also had it on here) ~ and as i write this post, i'm going on day three in these über-louche harem pants:



{ tom ford sunnies, vintage jewels, rachel rachel roy top, logo pants (gifted), rebecca minkoff bag, miu miu shoes (previously worn HERE and HERE) }

44 comments:
I LOVE that necklace! so so so pretty!!!
I adore how you can make the most comfortable pieces into the most glamorous outfit! Hope you have loads of fun with your new place this weekend!
sarahannnoel.com
You are one-of-a-kind, Lady! So gorgeous and fabulous! I love every single thing you put together, and I appreciate your lovely writing style as well.
Happy decorating!
Harem pants, I am really starting to love them. hmm..
xo Lynzy
http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com
Love the detail of the shirt half tucked in.
Love your top.
Enter to win a Lime Ricki swimsuit!
clothed much, a modest fashion blog
I think there is nothing chicer than a black and white ensemble, and I adore your pops of color! I would want to wear this everyday, as well.
Santina
http://stylebysantina.blogspot.com/
I love your fish necklace!
Thanks to you I think I need more animal/ insect jewellery! :)
i love this look..i need pants like those.
xo
http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/
http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/
most awesom necklace ever!
I love this look! It looks really comfortable
Has anyone ever told you, you look a lot like Jessica Stroup?
asquaredplusm.blogspot.com
asquaredplusm.blogspot.com
asquaredplusm.blogspot.com
Cute--love those blousy pants!
I just posted about deciding which style of dress is perfect for my BRIDESMAIDS’ DRESSES!!! Tell me which design is your fav–you have such cute taste!
http://www.honeysucklechic.com/2010/06/18/bridal-party-inspirations/
Ashley
http://www.honeysucklechic.com/
love the outfit and the jewelry! all goes together so well.
gorgeous photos!!! I love the necklaces!!\
http://revi-pinkillusions.blogspot.com/
So comfy and chic! You look good! :)
aHHH the haremmmm pantsss we so delightfully tweeted about!! LOVEEE Them darling!!! LOVE.
Cant wait to style mine up. Love how you paired them with the silk top. tres chic!
xo, Kim www.eatsleepwear.com
Absolutely LOVE this casually chic look. Just my kind of style. And the fish necklace is becoming a new favorite of mine....future collection item.
www.hilaryinspired.com
great outfit
that blouse is beautiful
Love the sunglasses, I was just talking about getting some cat eyes.
http://thequietingmuses.blogspot.com/
I love this look and I would wear exactly like u did :)
http://tugbaseckin.blogspot.com/
http://tugbaseckin.blogspot.com/
http://tugbaseckin.blogspot.com/
http://tugbaseckin.blogspot.com/
http://tugbaseckin.blogspot.com/
http://tugbaseckin.blogspot.com/
What an epic fish necklace! Definitely my favorite part of the outfit, as well as the blue bag. You always manage to look so effortless.
oh how perfect that top is! i would wear it every day too!
I love how there is a relaxed quality to your outfit, but you still look totally chic. To be honest, who wants to be hot and uncomfortable when settling in to a new home and running the million errands that comes along with that! I love the accessories that you used to spruce up the outfit: the necklace is great, and the bag adds a nice colorful pop! I'm sure if you keep mixing up the accessories you can get many many wears out of this outfit this summer!
Loving your rings here! Great accessorizing. xo
HALCOHOLIC.com
Hi dear....
Fantastic look... LOVELY <3
xoxo**
http://ivaniadiamond.blogspot.com
Hi Kelly,
First of all, tell you that you have an elegant look with a total visual power.
I like the blouse, but what I like most is how to combine the necklaces, they are wonderful and the detail of the blue bag klein enhances the look.
You will be told a few days, I had discovered your blog through Karla's blog and from that day, hope inpaciente your publications.
You have magic, you're very smart and take care of the photos you publish, you have a different aura, that's what I always look for "unexpected.
The koi necklace and the bag is divine. Makes you look like a modern day goddess.
Love how you spice up your outfit with smart accessories. Especially the necklace is a jewel!
Love the look! And you proved again that accessories are essential for a stunning look! That's what I like most about your style...your ability to wear so many accessories and look amazing!
Diana
http://thegirloverboard.tumblr.com
totally loving it
youve got a great blog, keep it up!
if you’ve got a few seconds and like cute dresses, go to http://www.sway.com/acree and put in your email, it will make you a part of sway, who is launching their collection in the fall…and it sends me to vegas! i need a 1,000 girls to sign up before august, and it would mean the world to me, thanks!
keep up your awesome inspiration, i’ve linked you on my blog roll!
-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com
I admire your style sooo much. :)
I love that blouse and awesome cat-eyed frames.
Emma
TheSidewalkIsMyRunway
this blouse looks so nice and super comfy. love the jewelry :)
Trés chic outfit.Love the blouse and your necklace is fabulous.
Nuheila
Beautiful pictures and you look awesome!
the necklace its just WOW!;)
Come to see my pics from last photoshoots on the roof:)
http://thefashionreflections.blogspot.com/
wonderful necklace!
http://www.underawhitecoat.blogspot.com/
id wear those shoes to death, lovely.. i need a great pair of harem pants like that
<33
heelsandinspiration.blogspot.com
love jewels and bag!
http://anmarkdesign.blogspot.com/
It's safe to say that no other element if the jewelry fashion or any other jewelry, necklaces just cannot win when it comes to style. You’re the best! Like it!
Oh Rebecaa Minkoff. You make my heart flutter.
Great casual outfit! Wonderful effortless style.
Lisa
http://hipfashionstylist.blogspot.com
Love your fish on the neck, beautiful.
Post a Comment