5.19.2010

{ screen gems }

although i'm several years past puberty, i still count teen vogue among my favorite magazines. their editorial styling always nails that fine line between attainable and aspirational, making it a delightful read for all ages. and while they may lose my attention whenever the robert pattinson crush-gushing begins, there is one feature in this month's issue that's got me extra-specially excited:


{ click any page to view a zoom-able version! }

24 comments:

FASHION SNAG said...

Congrats on the feature! x

www.FashionSnag.com

Nicole Francois said...

Yay for Kelly! I'm crazy about that H&M Breton. Obvs: http://quicksaidthebird.wordpress.com/2010/05/18/la-mariniere/

The Sound of Lace said...

so cool....too be honest i am always too embarrassed to say i read it.....ha ha..not anymore! congrats on the piece and on the purse1

thesoundoflace.blogspot.com
thesoundoflace.blogspot.com

Violet said...

congrats! love the neck piece

XX
Vi from Cali

Jeanee said...

neat-o!!!

The bag you designed is great too!

Ezmerelda Endora Enid said...

That's WONDERFUL, Honey!! LOVE that mag... especially when they feature such fantastic 80's graphic prints like they did a few months ago. LOVED it!!

Kera said...

congrats. i like your bag the best. new to your blog, and i'm in love.

Anonymous said...

congrats! great blog, great bags, what's not to love?

O HAI said...

thanks so much for the teen vogue love. I'm 25, but I've been turning peers onto TV for years. Usually I get weird looks for suggesting that adults get styling ideas from a teen magazine. I think its the only magazine I've consistently subscribed to.

Sassi said...

congrats - what a gorgeous feature! you look awesome!
X

Revital said...

congrats on the feature! thats really cool!!

http://revi-pinkillusions.blogspot.com/

Irene's Closet said...

Congrats!! YOu deserve it!

Have a great day!
A kiss from FLORENCE!

❤Irene's Closet❤
http://ireneccloset.blogspot.com

Lorena said...

Congrats! Your bag is my favorite of the four.

Kelly Valentine said...

Kudos on your feature in Teen Vogue!! Great photo of you too!

Your blog is always a treat...

Ale.Sanmed said...

congrats!!
your bag is beautiful!!
:)
xx

Hal E. Liebling said...

That's so cool, Kelly! Congrats!! xo

HALCOHOLIC.com

joelle van dyne said...

yay for you! you look great. actually, i loved your outfit so much in that post i SWF'd the h&m sweater :) but anyway, how exciting to be in a hug magazine like this! ~joelle

Natalie (NJ in L.A.) said...

I'm also still a sucker for Teen Vogue and I'm in my mid 20s. Looking cute there! Hard work pays off doesn't it? Keep going!

Rebecca Jane said...

A huge and well deserved congratulations!!

Becca said...

Congratulations - you look great in the picture! And the bag is fantastic. It must feel amazing to see all your hard work come to fruition.

natalia said...

Right on! I feel the exact same way about Teen Vogue -- the pieces and styling are great, even if they lose me with their pieces on cheating on tests and Justin Bieber. Congrats on the article!

natalia // datinganalbino.tumblr.com

Milan said...

Wow that is great!
x. Cate
http://fashionoutlaw.blogspot.com

Robyn said...

Congratulations! You girls must have been so jazzed to design your own bags... Coach has seriously been upping their game lately. Way to get me interested again, Coach... touche. ;-)

Love all the attention coming your way; you SO deserve it. I stop by the Glamourai daily and you always inspire me with your mixed patterns, classy cuts, and BANGIN jewelry. Mad props.

Robyn
ChiChiSaysRobyn.blogspot.com

Sunny said...

Great work! This was a big deal not everyone is getting the chance to style an own bag! Amazing! Congrats!


xoxo Sandra
http://glamirrorous.com