4.04.2010

{ sisters match }


this weekend was spent in wimberley, texas, in honor of easter and my grandfather's 75th birthday. our family is incredibly close; it's always a joy to be together. as i mentioned last christmas, my sister and i love to celebrate such occasions by coordinating our outfits. a show of solidarity, if you will. so when she arrived in a silk chiffon breton riff from banana republic, i had no choice but to pull this version out of my suitcase as well. sisters match!

33 comments:

The Village Idiot said...

aww, what pretty girls!!!!!
me and my sis are like that too-me being the more eccentric ;)

What is Reality Anyway? said...

love youuuu

Hannah said...

Haha - I used to work at Banana and I remember this top so well! I like to match with my sister too, kinda lame but it's fun sometimes..

alice/SELECTIVE MEMORY said...

ADORABLE!

No said...

awww you guys look so great :-) Happy Easter!

Kristina Karenina said...

Holy crap I just realized that you've got mile long gams, lady! Gorgeous!

Lainey said...

My sis and I are super close as well. I love these pictures. You guys are gorgeous.

Elizabeth said...

wow the last picture is beautiful! both of you have great outfits.

http://nothingbutapackofcards.blogspot.com/

FASHION SNAG said...

Love the last photo - beautiful!

www.FashionSnag.com

Rock Couture said...

gorgeous pics

Angela Pluck said...

very lovely pics! love the purses!

Leslie in Adams Morgan said...

I like to people watch and have noticed that good friends and sisters dress alike naturally. My sis and I went to an outdoor concert together a few years ago and half way through the show we realize we both had the same color tank top on, the same color shorts, and both of us were wearing silver loop earrings ... all by accident.

stylefyles said...

haha funn! both tops are cute.

You're making me jealous that I didn't get to see my sisters this weekend!

Also I adore the backdrop in that photo..

Alyssa said...

Too bad my brother doesn't want to coordinate with me anymore...

Ava said...

Y'all are insanely adorable-- and I LOVE those shoes you've got on!! I hope you had an ab-fab time down in Texas!

xx
Ava
http://www.aandhblog.wordpress.com

Daphne said...

Such beautiful ladies! I actually didn't realize it in your last post, but I have that same top! Isn't it cozy?

Caddy said...

AWWWW! This is so sweet! You guys look great and your sister's leather clutch bag is gorgeous!

J said...

that last photo is just amazing! outfits are great and the backdrop is just sublime!

Kasia W. said...

you both look so great!!

http://mypointmystyle.blogspot.com/

Une étincelle de mode said...

you are both pretty!!!

http://etincelledemode.blogspot.com/

Brigadeiro said...

LOVE both your tops/outfits!!! Gorgeous pics!
xx

Anonymous said...

what a charming pair! love these pics!

xo

justyna
chichichic.wordpress.com

joelle van dyne said...

you have some great genes running in your family! you and your sis both look so cute in your matching stripes. love it. ~joelle

Ivana said...

Oh this is so cute! I really like this idea... i have two sisters and we used to have the matchy-matchy thing going on but it was where we all had the exact same clothing on - but i like this "show of Solidarity" where it's matchy-matchy but different!
so clever...

Luyao said...

I love your clutch! It really completes the outfit. Where is it from?

http://killingthagame.blogspot.com

Flowerchildstyle.blogspot.com said...

Love your shirt!

sarahannnoel said...

What a pair you two are! I love features with my sister--it's great to share things with a sibling, no matter how different you are.

sarahannnoel.com

Unknown said...

love it... so cute how you both coordinate your looks!

www.fashionofmysoul.blogspot.com

Rachel Holm said...

sooo completely adorable. loving the stripes.

party.

Rebecca Jane said...

Loving both versions!

Robyn said...

Awww you're both so cute!

Robyn
ChiChiSaysRobyn.blogspot.com

Lorena said...

What a lovely pic !
Looks like a page from a vintage magazine :)

Insomnia said...

Oh, this is adorable!