4.11.2010

{ inspiration abloom }

these images have been pinned to the moodboard in my studio for ages. the anemone (it looks like the drunken cousin of a gerbera daisy) has long been my favorite flower, and i love how chanel worked them as a theme into their spring 2010 collection:

in this post, you saw a sneaky peeky of how this inspiration made its way into my work. as the anemone symbolizes anticipation, it seems appropo to let you know that my interpretation of this idea will debut in full bloom tomorrow!

19 comments:

Beny said...

The shoes on Last pic!!! just The It Shoes!!!! i like it!


Love,
Beny Ricardo Sadewo
http://showoffdotnu.blogspot.com/

Hannah said...

extreme shoe envy!

iole said...

stopping by to say hi. love this post!!!

Anonymous said...

i die for those anemone clogs! pure magic! can't wait to see what you post tomorrow! <3

Give me a Big Closet said...

great selection! beijo *

Brigadeiro said...

Love that last pic!
xx

Anonymous said...

perfect outfits for outdoor frolicking and picnicing!

xo

justyna

Baro Lucas said...

I love Chanel

m.fay said...

flower power, loving the perfect petals. great pics.

m.fay
http://www.amateurcouture.com

Yuri said...

AMAZING! i had no idea about chanel using this flower as a theme throughout the collection. it is so beautiful, such a stroke of genius. :)
xoxo, rose
ChaiLoveVintage

FASHION SNAG said...

These are very inspiring! x

www.FashionSnag.com

Susu Paris Chic said...

Chanel is clogging. I will post about this collection windows tomorrow. Like it alike.

laurelbis said...

Me encantan esos zuecos!!
Bonitas fotos!!
Bss

Elizabeth said...

i'm totally on the clog train. great photos!

http://nothingbutapackofcards.blogspot.com/

Hal E. Liebling said...

i saw these bags in Nylon, I think. I really like them; probably not all that functional, but lovely nonetheless!

HALCOHOLIC.com

veronicaa said...

This last photo is amazing!
Great post.
Xoxo Veronica
fashi0npassi0n.blogspot.com

Samantha said...

And all along I thought they were poppies instead of anemones. No wonder I couldn't Google that bag anywhere. Thanks.

Samantha said...

Correction: It is a poppy.

Vonny said...

LOVE THE LAST PIC!!