the fashion week edition of time out new york hit newstands today, highlighting their picks for the most stylish citizens of nyc. i'm so thrilled to have made the list!!! check me out on page 19, or click here to see it all online!
Congratulations!!!! I really really love two outfits on the bottom. I love the pattern mix of the one on the left and the proportions of the on on the right. Rock on :)
Great pics! Love you and Krystal..so much style between the two of you! :) I adore that necklace. & your new cut and color looks fantastic! xo enjoy fashion week. looking forward to all your posts.
Congrats on being picked, but your comment about skinny denim "can be a cruel silhouette for anyone with hips" is small minded and quite frankly insulting. A woman's curves (and by curves I don't mean being overweight) is not something that should be hidden.
non-fashionista guy who thought you looked so great in that Time Out spread I had to google you and see more of you. You look just as good here...that hair kills me.
* when this site switched servers, all comments on this post were lost. i sincerely apologize for the inconveniece. your input is important to me and to this blog! *
33 comments:
AWESOME!!
Wow, congrats! Awesome combination of the leopard coat and giant gold necklace.
http://ganymedekids.blogspot.com
Congrats!! I love that black fur cap and lace t-shirt!!
don't forget to stop by my blogs!
http://dreamingchiffon.blogspot.com
http://notthathaute.blogspot.com
great blog!
drinkteabecontent.blogspot.com
Very cool! That must be such a great feeling!
CONGRATULATIONS!! YOU DESERVE IT, GIRL!!
xx
Ava
http://www.aandhblog.wordpress.com
VERY cool, indeed! What a compliment :D
-kARA
dreaminfashion.blogspot.com
What an incredible honor!
But I am not surprised in the least. You completely deserve the recognition!
Oh goodness. You're so darling, I'm just not in the least bit shocked. Congrats and thanks so much for sharing!
xo,
thelipsticklist.blogspot.com
Congrats - this is fabulous! :)
www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com
xx
well deserved!
Wow! Congrats!!
congratulations! that's a great compliment, and your outfits were fantastic :)
they certainly picked well. congratulations!
I love your style & blog so much! I am definitely following your blog :) Hope you are having a lovely week!
kimvee.blogspot.com
omvintage.etsy.com
ohmyvintage.blogspot.com
Congratulations! And by the way, totally love the last outfit. The blue one...
Congrats!! Thats fabbb, lovely outfits! :))
oh that's awesome. congrats! xx
Lovely pics! I love that skirt in the first pic!
Congratulations :)
Congrats! I agree with them! You are creative and artistic and have some really great ideas! :)
http://glamlatte.blogspot.com
aw, congrats! Love it - can't wait to flip through my issue when I get home from work!
You're doing so well! felicitations!
Congratulations!!!! I really really love two outfits on the bottom. I love the pattern mix of the one on the left and the proportions of the on on the right. Rock on :)
congrats! that is so cool and you are very deserving of a place on that list :)
clothes are cute
clothes are cute
Great pics! Love you and Krystal..so much style between the two of you! :) I adore that necklace. & your new cut and color looks fantastic! xo enjoy fashion week. looking forward to all your posts.
Congrats. Well deserved. love your haircut.
Congrats on being picked, but your comment about skinny denim "can be a cruel silhouette for anyone with hips" is small minded and quite frankly insulting. A woman's curves (and by curves I don't mean being overweight) is not something that should be hidden.
I'm loving the haircut!
misscarmoavantchanel.blogspot.com
non-fashionista guy who thought you looked so great in that Time Out spread I had to google you and see more of you. You look just as good here...that hair kills me.
that is so awesome...you look BEAUTIFUL!
loving that leopard coat
amazingness
http://aboutafantasy.blogspot.com/
* when this site switched servers, all comments on this post were lost. i sincerely apologize for the inconveniece. your input is important to me and to this blog! *
xoxoGlamourai
Post a Comment