1.11.2010

{ indie 100 }

i spent most of this morning discovering a bounty of beautiful new {to me} bloggers, thanks to the weardrobe 100 ~ a supercool directory of the top style blogs of 2009. i'm honored to be part of the lineup, and even more excited to add some fresh links to my daily visit list. it's yet another great way to kick off the new year!

{a few new favorites! pictured, clockwise from top left: elinkan, ployy, natalieoffduty, gillofilippa, ...anywayss}

26 comments:

Soooali said...

Congratulations, you really deserved it! Hope my blog gets a look in soon, I've just launched!

Anonymous said...

Fashion is so much fun...!

http://lauragibsonjewelry.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

i saw you in the weardrobe 100 book
love the look darling
classic and chic, fabulous
thanks for sharing as always

-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

Brigadeiro said...

Congrats! You keep great company too! ;)
xx

Taylor Sterling said...

they are all stunning. Congrats on being a part of it!

Charmalade said...

Congratulations, for starters! I had way too much fun leafing through the list, and loved recognizing the bloggers that I already follow!

My blog list is definitely growing now, more and more...

Coco and Zaahb said...

i love filippa! thanks for posting this, im def gonna check out the other blogs. i would love to get mine noticed one day


http://CocoZaahb.blogspot.com

KP said...

v cool-I'm not familiar with these most of either xo

Livie said...

congrats - i love your blog and you totally deserve to be up there. not only is your blog great but your jewelery is amazing

Jennifer said...

I heard from their pr people that some bloggers were considered "too famous" to be in that feature.

Emily Rose said...

wow! thanks for posting about this, so many new blogs to check out now. and congrats for being included among all the lovely ladies.

Anonymous said...

i looked over the weardrobe 100 yesterday, congrats on being in it! (although i don't think any of your readers are surprised)

im most excited about most of the ladies having links to their blogs so i can find some more inspiration with my style!

rachel red lips said...

looked through the 100 and thought all the photos were simply gorgeous!

congrats!

Nika said...

congrats!
www.iriechic.blogspot.com

Phyllis said...

i spent so much time on this! i love it, and congrats!!

the Citizen Rosebud said...

It's good to see you on the list. I've just started checking out fashion blogs recently and it's nice to see some of my faves already on the list. Now there's more tantalizing blogs to check out!

Sarah and Hannah said...

thanks for the shout out! xo

The Sound of Lace said...

Thanks for including this...so neat!
Congrats! Your blog is one of my favorites!! I love your style!

FOLLOW ME AT
http://thesoundoflace.blogspot.com/
http://thesoundoflace.blogspot.com/
http://thesoundoflace.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Congrats! They are all gorgeous.
xo Mish

http://www.themishdish.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

cool bloggers, I also love your blog just discovered it!
xxM

Rebecca Jane said...

Congrats on your feature!
I too loved browsing through the newly discovered blogs thanks to the weardrobe top 100

Unknown said...

Congratulations!

I loved the Weardrobe 100 and have also added quite a few new blogs 2 my reading list!

U and everyone is welcome 2 take a peek at my blog as well (since there r no guys on the Weardrobe 100, and I give women's fashion/style news of note):
http://feelgoodgurustyle.blogspot.com

Thanks,
-Elgin--The FeelGoodGuru of Style

Fabulously Lazy said...

That's so exciting! Congratulations!

All Women Stalker said...

As a friend of mine put it: You are one fierce fashionista. You deserve to be up there with all the other style blogs.

TheGlamourai said...

* when this site switched servers, all comments on this post were lost. i sincerely apologize for the inconveniece. your input is important to me and to this blog! *

xoxoGlamourai

Los Angeles SEO said...

I really want white hair like that.