my favorite fun-time friend and flatmate, dan of the year, surprised me on saturday with tickets to last night's lady gaga show at radio city music hall. i guess i don't have to tell you that it was incredible!!! i had planned to document the entire experience, but my camera battery died 10 minutes before the show started ~ such a serious fail. dan and i coordinated our costumes, wearing nothing but leopard print. he looked dashing in a commes de garcons spotted suit and paul smith loafers. as usual, i took the vintage route:

{ lady gaga tour merch sunnies, the glamourai cleopatra necklace, vintage dress (last worn here), coat (last worn here), belt & earrings, DIY studded gloves }
UPDATE! by popular demand, i give you the very dapper dan:


{ lady gaga tour merch sunnies, the glamourai cleopatra necklace, vintage dress (last worn here), coat (last worn here), belt & earrings, DIY studded gloves }
UPDATE! by popular demand, i give you the very dapper dan:


42 comments:
i had to pop over right away to see what you wore!! love it and what a fun and fabulous photo!!
you look great!!!!! love the leopard!!! such a great venue to see her in!!!!
that is incredible!! sounds like so much fun! xx
You look like you could have held your own on stage with Ms. Gaga. It's the perfect ensemble!
I can't even express how jealous I am you got to see her show!!! You look perfectly gaga-ed out!! Just the right ensemble for hopping on your disco stick and going for a ride..
Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga!! I love the leopard print and those sunglasses look almost exactly like those Gaga wears in this picture (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ZBQb6eoW9HY/S0HIuF7MehI/AAAAAAAAAeo/f8jQ7s-TTmo/s400/gaga-monster-ball-poster-2.jpg)
Can you tell I'm excited? I get to see her tomorrow. :)
http://charmalade.blogspot.com
Fantastic pics!!!
http://etincelledemode.blogspot.com/
Wow! The pic is awesome!! Definitely channeling the lady! :)
<3 LOVE <3 the leopard dress!!!! lady gaga would of been proud :)
Perfect!!! So fun and sexy!!!
I'm sure the show was amazing- jealous!!!
xo
You look Gagarific! I heart all of it. xo Mish
www.themishdish.blogspot.com
this photo is so fab!! love the accessories!
XO Kimmy
www.Strawberry-Stiletto.com
Wow, you look like a total rockstar. You sure pull it off well.
Loving those gloves - please show more! :)
fabulous outfit, even better photo! love the bubbles! i bet that show was maddddnesss in the best way!
alice d.
ugh so jeals of the concert. my friend went and said it was fabulous!
Amazing pic! Great dress!
Great pic ! and I'd love to see how was dressed Dan-the-leopard ;)
Tres, tres chic, my dear.
Love the bubbles in the picture. Adds to the festive mood!
So jealous, I love Lady Gaga and you look very stylish!
http://thedollhouse0101.blogspot.com/
so gorgeous baby love!!
cant wait to see you [soon!!]
xx Krys
Cute love the shades and how creative you are with your picture.
i'm so glad i got to see gaga twice in the fall of 2008. she completely blew me away.
Amazing!
love this look, leopard + leopard looks amazing on you. You can pull anything off.
Clothes Are Cute
Clothes Are Cute
Ooh, La La.
Thank you for inspiring me to boldly go where I haven't gone before!
im loving the studded gloves paired with the leopard print!
xo,
jel
http://designthrift.blogspot.com/
SOO CUTE! my friend actually went to go see the lady gaga concert too this weekend with her sister! I would've gone but her older sister's friends got all the tickets :(
still i love your outfit!!
<3
Follow;
http://alittle-rae-ofsunshine.blogspot.com/
dude! you look FABULOUS!!!!!!!! love this shot!!
Your so lucky you saw lady gaga. Im such a big fan of hers. I love your outfit also!
ALL I CAN SAY IS.... RAWWWWRRRRRRRRRRR! :)
You both look insanely fabulous-- doing our Lady proud :)
xx
Ava
http://www.aandhblog.wordpress.com
OMG she is amazing. I saw her in montreal, where she kicked off the tour. it was an absolutely amazing outfitting of music art and fashion. and your costume was very fitting for the main event!
you look fantastic, and meow, the Mister is lovely!
Both of you look great!!! :D These outfits are so much fun!
http://playingdressupwithkellie.blogspot.com/
These are so FIERCE
IN
LOVE
x A
WWW.LIVEGLAMORDIE.COM
Damn! Dan is dapper!!!!!
your blog is one of my favorites :
www.pilcuis.blogspot.com/
soooo good
HEY =)
THERE IS SOMETHING ABOUT YOU ON BLOG GOSSIP.
YOU HAVE SUCH AN AMAZING STYLE!!!
MAYBE YOU'LL FOLLOW BLOG GOSSIP.
GO ON! I LIKE YOU DAMN MUCH!
X
you guys look soooooo fab! hope you had a great time! - Natalya of http://www.mystylepill.com/
You both look fabulous - and I agree, animal print IS a neutral!
Both of you look absotively lovely!
* when this site switched servers, all comments on this post were lost. i sincerely apologize for the inconveniece. your input is important to me and to this blog! *
xoxoGlamourai
Post a Comment