8.03.2009

tony +++ talitha

~ tony duquette scenery + talitha getty style ~

in my dreams, this is exactly what my life looks like (i'm working pretty hard to make it a reality):
(photos by steven meisel c. 2000 / click here to view story / many thanks to H for the dreamy link!)

27 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE these photos!!

Jessica said...

Love where they're at! Surrounded my gorgeousness!

xo

Blue

The Zsa Zsa Zsu said...

I can so imagine you in those images! Just beautiful x

Sailor Jamee said...

i'd say you're pretty damn close to that...
much closer than most, that's for sure!

C said...

You're pretty darn close, my dear!

http://betweenlaundrydays.blogspot.com

Revolution Malibu said...

Amazing photos - and amazingly close to what we already see in you!

Anonymous said...

At first I thought you were the one in the first pic, lol.

Ava said...

WOW-- this is absolutely FABULOUS/GORGEOUS/AMAZING!!! Like others have said-- you're definitely quite close to making your life look this aesthetically amazing from what I've seen of your ensembles, jewelry, and inspiration!! Keep up the glamour!! :)

xx
Ava
http://www.aandhblog.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! I adore the colors and the extravagance!

Justine said...

what fabulously lux photos. your mexico vacation looks great, too!

Marie-Louise said...

oh its so pretty!

Pretty in a Power Suit said...

These photos are gorgeous!

I really love looking at your blog. I've given you an award you can see on my blog. Hope you'll stop by and take a look.
-Tawney

Thevisionarybutterfly said...

It's so totally you-what a perfect life that would be surrounded by color, art and beautiful things.

Elizabeth said...

oh my god. those are gorgeous. i love the parasols and bright colours.

http://nothingbutapackofcards.blogspot.com/

Aline said...

yes please....I'm DYING over these!

Ashley said...

Glamorous, beautiful photos..so colorful!

http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I have a question about your hair: Does Lenny Vega color your hair? I just moved from San Francisco to NY and I'm desperately looking for a good hair colorist. Any recommendations?
Also , I just watched Auntie Mame today and it's the sweetest and most hilarious movie i've seen in a long time!

Brigadeiro said...

Absolutely gorgeous! And I would yes, you are certainly on your way 'there' ;)
xx

Do you love my shoes ? said...

Love it !

Sophia said...

what a glamourous life that would be!
love how you translated the look for everyday. very chic!

Tracy said...

that does look pretty much exactly like the pictures you've been posting. you're doin' good girl!

Lady Thirty said...

lovely!

Katy said...

These pictures are super!

fuastine jardín said...

it's like heaven

THE GLAMOURAI: said...

@ anon 6:38: Lenny only does my cut ~ I've just reached out to my wonderful colorist for permission to put her info on the blog. the MOMENT i hear back from her i'll give you all her information.

xoxoGlamourai

Felicia|DaLipstickBandit said...

amazing colors...

{Tara} said...

...mesmerizing...