now that i'm back home in nyc (where everything seems so grey) it's the colors of mexico i'm missing most...

~ the view from our breakfast table ~


the glamourai wears: anthropologie dress, drugstore sunnies, topshop earrings, self-designed necklace, antique turkish ring, vintage bag


~ the view from our balcony at dusk ~

glamour junior wears: rayban aviators, eliza page earrings, traditional mexican tunic from oaxaca, vintage horn bangle



26 comments:
Oh my gosh, I so want that turquoise necklace!
Color, color, color! Oh how I love it soooo.
The colors you wear are amazing. Especially the mustard with the turquoise. So beautiful!!!
I love the blue peasant blouse on junior too!
I'm always awed by the complex, tactile textures of your jewelry, and this fabulous necklace is no exception!
xx
Ava
http://www.aandhblog.wordpress.com
Adore both of these outfits! So perfectly tropical =)
I love the vibrant yellows! :)
you look great!
gorgeous yellow dress and that necklace is stunning!!!
gorgeous photos! all the color is a pleasant distraction from the grey and rain outside right now. i love your yellow dress and the turquoise necklace is beautiful! will that be for sale eventually in one of your shops? *crosses fingers*
oh what an orgy of colors! that dress looks amazing on you :)
happy week, xoxo
great drugstore find! + that ring is beautiful
@ theowlsarenotwhattheyseem: i don't think i can part with this necklace! it's one of the first i ever made and i'm pretty attached to it ;)
xoxoglamourai
LOVE your anthropologie dress, absolutely divine! The colour, the drape...And that turquoise necklace, GORGEOUS! :)
xx
hi!
I'm from Mexico and I just wrote in the blog about how colorful Mexico is
Part of the culture, i guess :)
Where did you go? Cancun?
kisses :D
love the traditional purple shirt! :)
nothingbutapackofcards.blogspot.com
Great photos. Looks like a wonderful time there.
the necklace you are wearing is to die for
awesome pics! loveley style :)
Stunning.x
I want to go back on vacation! Your pics are so colorful.
I love these shots of you. They look professionally done, like an editorial on how to look fabulous on vacation...
that dress and necklace is like the absolute perfect combination
stunning.
xx
Nobody rocks the maxi dress like you do!
I am researching some girly vacation destinations with my friends and I MUSTTTT know where you went!! That jacuzzi is to die for.
I am in love with that yellow maxi dress = amazing.
@ anonymous 2:46 ~ these photos are from the Wyndham Resort in Cozumel. It was gorgeous, but I would recommend trying to stay in one of the private areas, they are much more comfortable.
xoxoGlamourai
Post a Comment