8.17.2009

{ glamporium morn } tea party in narnia

today is the second official 'glamporium morn' ~ wherein the etsy shop is restocked every monday at dawn. today's collection is quite a special lot; it's comprised of all my favorite little things: dangling earrings, dramatic cocktail rings, and delicious neckpieces, dripping with black silken bows...


they're just the sort of ornaments i imagine one would wear if the mad hatter's tea party were to take place in narnia. i hope you like what you see!

(as always, click any image to jump to its listing)
xoxoglamourai

25 comments:

Elaine said...

SO pretty..... Love your jewelry!!
clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Tracy said...

these are magnificent! i don't use that word too often, but that's what they are!

keenonboys said...

those pendant necklaces are so chic.

N. said...

Love the dangly earrings! By the way, I can't believe Moulin Rouge is not on your list of fashion flicks! Especially considering your love of statement necklaces!

Anonymous said...

The NY times magazine Style Issue did a piece on "Dynasty" inspried dressing. I could swear that you did a similar post awhile back. They ought to pay you royalties!

Anonymous said...

your jewelry is amazing!

i love those earrings. beautiful :)

Rachel said...

Very narnia indeed. And I've always loved narnia, so that's a good thing.

Miann - Fashion Falsehood said...

Gosh you're talented!

Mademoiselle Penqueen said...

Amazing necklaces as usual!!

Domennie said...

They're all stupendous!:)

Jessica said...

Drool! I love these!! (especially the top pair of earrings!) Nice work!

Laura said...

omg, the last 5 necklaces are BEAUTIFUL!

Anonymous said...

The Mad Tea Party + Narnia? Ohmygoodness...perfect, much? =D

I adore the ring with the black stone and the necklace with the lion! They're just fantastic!

Kat said...

Lovely pieces!

Isabel said...

Wonderful!

missDTM said...

such great pieces!

Anonymous said...

lovely jewellery! very creative ^^!

www.janetteria.com said...

Cute top!

XoXo

Sailor Jamee said...

truly amazing. where do you find the pieces you use to make your jewelry?

Jessica said...

Love these!

-Jessica
www.modernspectacle.com

San Francisco Stylephile said...

Oh my! Those earrings are to die for! It's so awesome to see people doing things they are so passionate about and so talented at!

You've inspired me to start my first jewelry-making project. If it ends up a fraction as fabulous as one of your creations, I would be thrilled. :)

Jennie said...

I've got a small collection of horse brasses that I've picked up from car boot sales & markets & in the past I've decorated vintage clutch bags with a couple but I never thought of making one into a stunning necklace, you've done extreamly well, they all look utterly fabulous!

Natazer said...

the materials are all of my very favorites

ayura said...

one can die for such good collection...its awsome
Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

Market Publique said...

Love the new collection! Especially the begonia ring!