7.25.2009

{ perfect timing } my mexican vacation

at this moment, i'm packing all my turbans, caftans, and big silky scarves for a few days' jaunt to the coast of mexico. what better timing for moodboard, one of my favorite blogs, to post photos of
camilla belle in a deriva?


while i've never seen the movie, i'm seriously studying these film stills while trying to load the perfect getaway bag:

(all photos courtesy of moodboard)

i'll be back soon, with loads of my own pictures to share!

26 comments:

Revolution Malibu said...

So jealous!!! Can't wait to see the pics!

Megan said...

you have the life :)
http://thedollhouse0101.blogspot.com/

THE GLAMOURAI: said...

@ megan: it isn't always so splendid (though i always try to make the most of it) ~ i'm just having a particularly special summer ;)

xoxglamourai

Slanelle said...

Hey, I'm hosting a giveway on my blog, it's a Moyna handbag, with a red skull on it :D Just thought You'd like it ;)

www.slanellestyle.blogspot.com

Brigadeiro said...

I have yet to watch a movie with Camille Belle in it, love your 'moodboard'! :) Hope you have a fabulous time in Mexico!
xx

Romi said...

I must see that movie!
Hope you have an amazing time in Mexico!!!!

xo

http://bsasjournal.blogspot.com

IAMTHEANGELNEGRO said...

COOL LOOKS!

Mairyliscious said...

have fun girl!!!

Marie-Louise said...

im really excited to see your take on these inspiration images!! enjoy your time away!

Anonymous said...

fantastic pictures, gorgeus dress :D
i wish i could go to mexico ^^

matt's little sister said...

Oh have an amazing time!!! It looks idyllic and certainly better than rainy Scotland which is where I'm heading this summer. Can't wait to see the photos when you get back.. xx

avs said...

you certainly do live the high life, where are you even based!? are you ever there? haha.

have a fab time, cant wait to see the pics.

AV xo

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of this movie, but the stills are gorgeous! Such great costuming!

joy said...

I am excited to see this movie. She is a promising actress and the clothes...OMG the clothes.

Anonymous said...

ooh so exciting! it is the perfect time to get out of NYC and head to somewhere warm but DRY. i can't tell what that green thing is that camilla has on her head- headband? turban? (i hope turban). either way i think that is an inspiration. the coverup she has over her swimsuit is awesome too. can't wait to see what you come up with!

Jane said...

Jealousss. Take me too please? Lol ;)

Elizabeth said...

beautiful scenery! you're very lucky.

nothingbutapackofcards.blogspot.com

fuastine jardín said...

tell the mama and sis hello! i know what i'm renting this week!

Isabel said...

I can picture you wearing all those outfits!

Unknown said...

I just came back from mexico!...great people, amazing places, delicious food!. you must go to chiapas!....san cristobal is an enchanting town.
I want to live in DF!...
hope you enjoy it!
...by the way...love your style.
male

Unknown said...

ooopss...
I'll just start to upload the pictures from my trip to mexico...
If you want to take a look...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/marielaeirin/
kisses from argentina!

Aline said...

wow, she looks gorgeous....safe travels!

The Jodi(e)s said...

goodness gracious, those are fabulosity.
can't wait to read more from you - our blog is just way too marvelous.
you are too chic for just one human being, missy.
Love&Light,
Jodie

Miss Wan said...

girl crushin' on camilla belle - i know you'll pull off those looks like nobody's business...

xoxo

cindylu said...

I have a huipil (dress) identical to the one in still 4. It's perfect for really hot days.

Akumal Villas said...

This is the first time I've been to your site...all I can say is WOW you have amazing style!
-Micah