6.18.2009

whit and artistry

popped by the whitney contemporaries art party last night ~ for a high glam pressure pulse of art + fashion...

(makeup inspired by marc jacobs fall 2009)


...i indulged in a bit of biddery...


(i'm fairly cetain i agreed to buy this matthew larkin - was it the champers shopping?)


(longed for the marilyn minter skateboard, but sadly couldn't quite afford)

...practiced my prance, panache and posery....



...hobsnobbed with a host of haute hotties...




...then floated home in a giddy, fizzy bubble of rain and champagne!

28 comments:

Lauren said...

I love how utterly and completely fabulous you are

InnyVinny said...

Ahh, the bib!!! It's so great. You are a master at print mixing, I swear. Great look.

MartiniOnTheRocks said...

superb pants... a new add to the palazzo family???

lbelle said...

you look amazing! I'm in love with your pants.....

Ashley said...

You look beautiful! I love your makeup..very '80s club scene.
Awesome pants, too.

http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Vashtie!!!!

The Voguette said...

what a lucky girl you are to party with esteban & jason wu! I am forever jealous, I've been in the city for 3 weeks now, and I havent ran into anyone famous.

xox.
The Voguette

Nicole Francois said...

You look great! is your umbrella glowing or is it just a trick of light? and if it is a glowing/lighted umbrella, WHERE CAN I GET ONE?

Katy said...

Oh my goodness, this sounds like a slice of the perfect life. It sounds like you had fun! You certainly looked fab. :-)

Damsels said...

wow this is all like a dreamlife

ilove thosepants .. very very glamourous
We Were Damsels

Brigadeiro said...

Your necklace & top are GORGEOUS! Love your brolly too! :)
xx

M said...

coolest pants ever and very glamorous umbrella!

http://acupoffashion.blogspot.com/

lilly said...

wow.really you look great:)and really nice photos.

Hélène Heath said...

That last picture is sick!! Love the pants

Tamia said...

Loving the eye makeup! So Vanity 6 circa 1983...

TheLuxuriousVagabond said...

I nearly mistook you for Edie Sedgwick in the fifth photo from the top.

yves said...

your necklace is just a jawdropper! really really beautiful

yvestyle.blogspot.com

What is Reality Anyway? said...

im coming for those amazing trousers! fantastic!

Nika said...

glamourous and fabulous

Islandia Lane said...

Love the makeup!

The Village Idiot said...

Wow- you look like a modern day Edie Sedgewick!!! Great outfit!! I am trying to see what the shoes are... are they hot pink or red? what are they- they look really cute....

Stephanie Clayton said...

i just love your outfit. love the 80s feel, the eye make-up, shocking pink nails (looks like nars "schiap"..i have that color).
i would not dream of wearing such crazy (but fun!) pants, but on you, they are amazing and fierce! you were them perfectly!

LACY said...

i absolutley adore this outfit and the pants, well they are just stunning! :)

lacysmess.blogspot.com

glam.spoon said...

that last photo is amazing! I love how the umbrella is neon and your pants are highlighted.

Cari said...

so jealous!

Heavenly Hummingbird said...

THIS IS A LITTLE PIECE OF HEAVEN

Susan said...

I love how stylish and unique you are! love the makeup on the first pic, you look like a 80's clubber :))
xoxo

Mairyliscious said...

you are a queen !!!!!