6.14.2009

the glam's menagerie

summer has been slow to arrive in new york this year. as yet, we've had no skin-searing days, no blistering beach weather... just lots and lots of rain.

never one to settle for the given situation, i've made my motion to summon the sun, by stringing the summeriest strands i could scheme!



(all are available now at the glamporium!)

27 comments:

InnyVinny said...

Beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Love them... The elephant one is my favorite. You make wonderful pieces!

Hadley said...

ooooh, LOVE the elephant!

laurabelle said...

so beautiful! I am in LOVE with the koi necklace!! one day, when my budget allows, I will be purchasing one of your pieces....:)

The Girl said...

Those are so gorgeous! It's amazing how you come up with so many new and original designs. How did you learn to craft such masterpieces? Did you go to jewelry design school?

Damsels said...

i live in NY too but im not missing the summer humidity .
ihate summer actually
We Were Damsels

kelse said...

cute stuff lady, love this blog! such a ray of sunshine xx

Mikhaila Gigi said...

gorgeous as usual I love the elephants especially

www.stylephilosophy.blogpsot.com

Brigadeiro said...

SO gorgeous! Love the little elephant! :)

Eda said...

You are very talented!

www.janetteria.com said...

Gorge. I adore the last one.

XoXo

The Zsa Zsa Zsu said...

truly inspiring! it would be a crime for you not to make this jewelry!

Anonymous said...

i love the fish-one....great job!

MartiniOnTheRocksStyle said...

i love the fish-one.... great job!!

Lucy said...

Beautiful! My birthday is approaching...
Lucy =)

Ashley said...

Absolutely stunning!! Where do you get your inspiration for the jewelry you make? So gorgeous.

http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I follow your blog all the time. You are rockin and that's all I can say. When my blog is not so sloppy I want you to check it out. I hear that you love kimonos. I live in the land of kimonos. In the future I hope to see more of your collection and very soon I will post mine. You have inspired me to share my obsession with others. I'm from NY and if I still lived there I'm sure that we would be buddies. I hope that you continue what you do because your great.

Anonymous said...

Hi Glamourai, i am also a frequent follower of your blog daily. i am simply amazed by your diy accessories, though sometimes i find them a little too much on the colorful side. i notice your style is more towards ethnic with a touch of modern age. Its something unique & we don't get much out from bloggers these days. You seldom disappoint me & that i am loving it :) Keep up the good work & i love to see more of your outfit post soon :) All the best!

The Village Idiot said...

OMG!! I have a total crush on the Elephant!!! I love your blog- it is sooooo inspiring!! Thank you for sharing your uniqueness with us!!! I look forward to checking your blog everyday!

lynn said...

I suspect a heat wave will make its debut in NY, right about the time i am there, beckoned by this menagerie a trois.

I would like to wear some of this whimsy to work and could pull it off in the form of earrings??...wink wink.

Isabel said...

Oh my gosh, yo are so talented! I think these are beautiful and I would buy one in a second if I had the cash!

lamandahugnkiss said...

your jewelry is amazing and inspiring. i was checking out the lanvin cruise collection and the jewelry seemed as though you made it.

Jonas Manicus said...

You are lush with your fashion Kelly, amazeball!
I look at your page every day.
Really good job.

Xoxo Jonas Manicus

lamodeestpoison.blogspot.com said...

these are exquisite!

Lady Thirty said...

lovely!
and I really like your blog! I just found it and I will come back (for sure)

Gina Mueller said...

How fun I love it! I just came across your blog as well... very nice. Check out www.dptjewelry.com

Backwaan said...

I am in absolute awe of your work with jewellry, apart from wishing I owned them all, my creative cells are craving to start one of my own, I already have endless supplies of trinkets and charms which I know would work, I was just wondering if you had any special equipment etc. how exactly do you put these works of genius together?

Thanks for inspiring me, I have been feeling quite way ward of late xx Backwaan

www.youngbackwaan.blogspot.com