6.02.2009

cover girl

the summer issue of style sample magazine just came out, and guess whose mug made the cover?!
(wowowowow! also, i'm wearing a vintage victor costa dress + self-designed bib)

"with a whimsical writing style and a fantastic eye for mixing jewelry and prints, the glamourai is infusing the blogosphere with effortless glamour...
"the glamourai - both the blog and the woman - is all about dressing up and glamourizing life on your own terms."
- excerpts from 'the glamourous life' by kim of cupcakes and mace (thanks kim!)

from the issue / wearing: alice roi dress, malandrino belt, self-designed necklace (available now at shrimpton couture):

style sample, founded by sweet tamia, (thank you! thank you!) is written by, for, and about fashion bloggers. they spotlight some great up-and-comers (like jay loves vintage), chat with heavy-weight vets (like susie bubble), and offer a multitude of tips for fabulizing your own blog ~ it's a wonderfully inspiring and empowering publication.

from the issue / wearing: self-designed necklace, alexander mcqueen blouse, natori palazzo pants, vintage lucite bangles

from the issue / wearing: custom-made hat, self-designed necklace,
elizabeth + james blouse

also newsy: my latest fancies (the marzipan fruits of my marie antoinette moment) are now available at shrimpton couture! have a wee peek, won't you?


40 comments:

The Girl said...

Congragulations glamourai! Your cover pic is gorgeous!

What is Reality Anyway? said...

pure radness love

Lydia Shahmoon said...

I saw you walking on 34th st today and turned to my friend and said omg that's the glamourai! I felt really cool.

/creep.

Miann - Fashion Falsehood said...

eazy breezy beautiful. Is this mag available online? Congrats!1

Kelly said...

looking so lovely as always. the last photo is my favourite. that hat is amazing!

Brigadeiro said...

Congrats on the feature, you look absolutely amazing in each and every shot! I especially love the shot with the hat, gorgeous! :)

PS. Your palazzo pants are unreal!
xx

Emily said...

wow congratulations! the styling for your shoot looks great

xxEmily

heathen said...

Congratulations! Well deserved, if I say so myself.

Daphne said...

How wonderful! Those photos are amazing- I particularly love the last one in the green/yellow blouse. I ADORE the necklace that you're wearing in that one. so so so so amazing.

The Voguette said...

congrats!! these shots are absolutely amazingg!! you look beyond gorgeous

xox.
The Voguette

WendyB said...

Congrats!

Damsels said...

that is so great . im happy for you .you hve great style .truly unique.
love those pants

weweredamsels.blogspot.com

Tip said...

Congratulations! you look smashing as you always.

Lainey said...

WOW! Congratulations! The cover and 2nd picture is amazing!

Fashion Is Poison said...

congrats! you look amazing :)

running over to your etsy shop now

Anonymous said...

congrats, u are amazing!!! i adore the last picture... please wear more lipstick!!!

greetings from france

martina from martini on the rocks

Zornitsa said...

conratulation, you have amazing style.

Haute World said...

Congrats on the cover shot! Those are some amazing outfits you're wearing... and the jewelry.. wow. I've checked out a few issues of the Style Sample and loved everything so far.

Anonymous said...

beautiful, talented, brilliant girl!

Pixienish said...

Great cover :) Congrats!

Greg Kessler said...

!!!!Wow!!!! Congratulations, this looks great!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Ashley said...

Love what you're wearing on the cover. The bib necklace is fab.

http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com

ps- congratulations!

chicfaced said...

wow, congrats! love the article, and LOVE that last pic with the chartreuse blouse and hat!!

xAZD said...

wow wow wow wow! not to mention that you look gorgeous in those photos, but that article is so wonderful!

http://xazddesign.com

rmf said...

Fantastic and very well deserved!!!!

xoliquoricexo said...

you're so deliciously talented!

xo

Elaine said...

Wow, congratulations!!! I am still in awe over your jewerly......

clothedmuch.blogspot.com

LACY said...

congrats glamourai, you truly deserve it because you really do have a unique and flawless style! :)

lacysmess.blogspot.com

Romi said...

WOW!!!! Congratulations!!!!!
You deserve it. I love your jewllery.
Also, that second outfit is spectacular!

http://bsasjournal.blogspot.com

Gisela and Maury said...

I'm in awe of you!!!!
-Gisela
www.heightsoffashion.typepad.com

Thevisionarybutterfly said...

How do you do it? Amazing style.

kimmy said...

Congrats! Your blog awes me. Love it.

glam.spoon said...

shut up! that feature is insanely lovely. how do I get my hands on a copy??

Anonymous said...

congrats! i'm so proud of you <3

Emilie said...

Great cover!

chloe said...

congrats! great to see you getting the recognition you deserve, the pictures are amazing and are the perfect accompaniment to your jewellery! x

Anonymous said...

Oh my fuck, your bib is amazing! I admire your talent, it's honestly the coolest thing I've seen in ages.

sassafras said...

you look gorgy in alllll those photos! congrats on all your blogging success!

Tamia said...

I was so excited to be able to feature you in the magazine!
Thank you for your candor, inspiration, and amazing style.

~Tamia