
perhaps you recall my tale of shoe trauma ~ when an eagerly awaited pair fell apart in one wear? when i was robbed a pretty penny and a few layers of skin?

well, thanks to last week's dolce + gabbana sample sale, life on land is looking up ~ i have 3 new beautiful shoes (for roughly the price of the shoddy set, with shipping). be it justice, karma, or plain old good luck, there's a fresh spring in my step!

custom sunnies, h+m t-shirt, anthropologie skirt, vintage belt + bag, dolce + gabbana shoes

29 comments:
I'd call it all of the above. =)
lovely shoes! they remind me of chelsea boots.
Those shoes are so beautiful, and whenever you wear that skirt I am envious. The fabric is just dreamy.
What great shoes! I can't wait to see the other pairs!
xx
Ava
http://www.aandhblog.wordpress.com
I love the colour combination of gorgeous green & rust red in this pretty outfit.
oh its definitely good karma. you look great
i tried similar ones... (well a little more cowgirl style) in roma last summer... and im stilll weeping cause i didnt buy them....
and u are lovely as ususall....can u please wear something boring... worth critics... just for we feel better?? no just kidding! go on just like that!!
Ooh, lucky lucky you! The shoes are gorgeous, and I'm in love with the striped shirt & skirt ensemble, absolutely fabulous! ;)
xx
love everythign about this. i was having yet another hair conversation over drinks last night with my girlfriend who has inch-long locks...and i drunkenly thought that im afraid to loose my hiding spot behind the hair. i know ill feel differently when i get back to ny and people aren't so plain. xo
this is so adorable, and congrats on all the shoes!
xx,
http://xazddesign.com
love that sienna shade, and very classic cut. congrats.
Pretty shoes! I love the colour on the skirt.
3 for the pricce of the crappy ones ?
THREE d+g??? pairs
excellent consider yourself lucky
We Were Damsels
that's such a happy shoe fairytale ending :)
i can't wait to see the other 2 pairs, these ones are gorgeous, along with that delicious purse!
you always have the best skirts!!
i would wear this if I were female!
Esp. the chartruese skirt & booties. Another chic day look
*breathe fashion
yvestyle.blogspot.com
I like your skirt, nice colour and this clutch is really cool!
Peace and love !
i luv the colors that you used in this outfit and the shoes are gorgeous! :)
lacysmess.blogspot.com
Great blog, you mix colour and patterns so well. I loveeee this outfit. Lucky about the shoes, I practically have none..
Your outfits are always perfection and I am kicking myself for not going to the sale!
Awesome outfit! The shoes and bag are pure love, and colour of the skirt :)
Those shoes are beauties. And the "Beware Active Driveway" sign made me laugh for some unknown reason.
Beautiful outfit!! Love the color and cut of the skirt. The boots are amaaazing.
http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com
UGH i have been patting myself on the back for saving money by skipping the D&G sample sale... and now i am very upset that i did! those boots are absolutely gorgeous, and i love the color of your skirt with them. well deserved after your previous shoe tragedy!
wow wow I love those new dolce and gabbanas-- such a rich color! yay
the skirt is such a brilliant colour it looks fab on u :D
Cypriotchick
cypriotchick.blogspot.com
LOVE these boots!!!
great colored skirt! & I adore ankle boots right now
Gorgeous outfit as always!!!
An OMFG!!! your shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love them.
XOXI
Post a Comment