12.20.2011

{ been } an awful good girl


this miu miu hat shot to the top of my wishlist so fast, i just might have to give it to myself for christmas!!

58 comments:

Unknown said...

omg I can totally see you in this! i love the back of it! too cute!

love from San Francisco,
Britt+Whit

Bri said...

This Mui Mui hat is fantastic with the great details, I'd like to try this hat too!

Sarah Sekaran said...

Such a cute hat, you should definitely get it! :)

http://keepcalmandcarrylipstick.blogspot.com

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

Do it Kelly! I can hardly imagine all the infinite ways you'd wear it! So chic!

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!
www.HauteKhuuture.com

ps Giveaway on my blog, enter to win a FREE pair of shoes!!

Andrea Reh said...

Do it.

Andrea x

Render Sublime said...

Wow, what a gorgeous hat! Please buy it! Im actually asking you too ;) I think it will suit you perfectly!

http://ficklesense.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I absolutely agree, you NEED THIS

Aleen said...

So cute! Perfect colours! x

Lousine Adelia

................. said...

I love it...you would wear it so perfectly well. xo

Anonymous said...

so cute! what a beautiful take on a classic :)

XX Kathryn
http://lacoquettedumode.wordpress.com/

The Fancy Teacup said...

You will look fantastic in it. Such a darling Christmas present to yourself. x

www.TheFancyTeacup.com

Vanda said...

This HAT is amazing, and will be PERFECT for your GORGEOUS little head(and for the style of your wardrobe!!!)

Kelly said...

you can definitely buy stuff for yourself! do it!

http://pinkiesandbracelets.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Cute hat!!

xx Olga
La Petite Olga

Honorata said...

The hat will fit you style perfectly!!!

www.mymoodmyday.com

letiziabarcelona said...

it will be perfect on you!
Very pretty, and stylish, original!

✿✿✿letizia

http://www.letiziabarcelona.com

FairyFiligree said...

Is it a riding hat or a baseball cap? It sure is a curious hat but really stylish. We don't get miumiu here I think.....

MissKait said...

how amazing is that hat.
reminds me so much of the costumes in the movie Sherlock Holmes.
so darling

xoxo katlin
kaitgirl

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Very nice. I was out shopping for last two days ago. They are fantastic in the winter.

http://www.thegirlieblog.com

Cecylia said...

awww I can just see you wearing it- it's a gorgeous 2 tone winter hat! I love Miu Miu's nude/black cap too
xx

My Savage Side said...

so cute!

modelovers said...

The Miu Miu hat is amazing!

Love it!


Tanja


www.modelovers.de

Anonymous said...

Loving that hat for spring!

Caitlin
www.my-grandmothers-gucci.blogspot.com

Roxanna said...

such an edgy take on the boyish look!love the bow detail ;).

xx Roxanna

www.dissectmystyle.com

isaobeso said...

no wonder why it would go up that list so quickly. It is the cutest thing to look cool!! :)

visit my blog PEOPLE WEAR FASHION

Stylishly me by Taryn said...

Very cute... Could definately rock that hat..

Ophelia said...

Very cute!

http://cestlavieophelia.blogspot.com/

Lisa Griffin said...

it is very cute! i think man repeller was rocking it last week!
In Dramatic Fashion

Caitlin said...

I love it!! I can imagine is perched on your head! So cute!

xo
Caitlin
http://hauteeyes.com

Carolina S. said...

really fun, and it would really suit you. your style is amazing, I have been visiting your blog for over a year and I love it. congrats! Carolina.

Jewell said...

I love you and your blog, but really? Rabbit fur?

Real fur shouldn't even be an option considering how far faux fur as come.

And not that this matters, but DYED rabbit fur!!! As if the rabbit fur in its natural color wasn't beautiful enough.

So sad that a helpless animal was cruely killed so it can look "cute" as a cap.

Styleclouds said...

It's lovely and it would be perfect on you!mxo, Christina

http://www.styleclouds.de

ClosetConfections said...

I was JUST thinking about this hat the other day. I saw it in the Miu Miu store, and it's super-adorable in person. You should definitely grab it!

Kendra
Closet Confections - A Sweet Personal Style Blog

everlightly said...

SOOOOOOOO adorable
love it
<3
pia

http://everlightly.blogspot.com/

Ambyr said...

This hat is SO you! I love the structure to that bow and the long brim. Super cute.

xoxo
http://www.thewrittenrunway.com

Frances O@TheFashionHive said...

Love it!!!!

http://thefashionhive.com

Molliee said...

this would look so cute on you!

Erica said...

That bow makes it just darling!

http://www.theprettyfactor.blogspot.com

ATIVE said...

<3

http://ativevita.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

So cute with the bow ^^

http://annascloset.wordpress.com

ggshoe said...

As a hat lover extraordinaire and all I can say is, this is one spectacular jewel!

Anonymous said...

soso true! i love how miu miu found the perfect mix between the baseball hat and and old fashion touch

brunatreme said...

It's looovely !! *.*

Anonymous said...

I always get myself a little Christmas present.. is that horrible? haha

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Allison Young said...

loving this and your blog!

www.absurdlypeculiar.blogspot.com

Linn said...

Hi.
I found your blog throught HRHcollection yesterday, and I am so glad I did:)

You have a unique sense of style...Love all the flared pants you wear...
Love the photos...
You have one shot in particular at a coffee shop...in the window wearing a tanned leather jacket (I think) really great shot...There are so very few blogs on your level out there..Lady Melbourne is another....

I went through the whole thing yesterday(slow day at work)and boy I am in love...oki I will stop now :)

You have a new reader from Oslo...
Keep douing great work girl...
Kiss kiss

Anonymous said...

Do you know the italian brand SuperDuper hats! amazing!
viola

E. said...

Very nice hat!

VerseaStyle said...

This screams the Glamourai!

Deborah said...

Wow!!! lOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!

Teodora said...

Can't wait to see it on you:)

Teodora
teodoraslookbook.com

Eyeweardaily.com said...

I like it
________________________________________
With best regards!
Eyewear Daily - Fashion Blog
http://www.eyeweardaily.com

Michelle Lee said...

Love it!

www.pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

Dress For Less said...

I can totally see why you bought yourself that Miu Miu hat! It's so classic and cute! Don't feel guilty about it, I bought myself two skirts while I was out Chrismtas shopping and you have to treat yourself too :)Enjoy your new hat!

hannahstiff said...

Freaking adorable segment! XO


real budget, real busy, real body fashion:
4scarlet.com

Meaghan Alvarado said...

This will look great with your short hair. Love the accents on the back too!
http://yogibear-namaste.blogspot.com/

M said...

what a pretty hat!

http://thefashionmedicine.blogspot.com/

Annie_VintageDiggs.com said...

Oooh! Love the bow in the back!

xoxo,
annie

http://vintagediggs.com/blog/