10.06.2011

{ tamu's shoes }

tamu mcpherson, the talented eye behind all the pretty birds & fashion director of grazia.it, has some pretty amazing taste in footwear. every morning in milan, i got so excited to see what she'd show up to the shows in. here are two of my faves:


62 comments:

Chelsea said...

Fierce shoes!

my life in style

Mary Ann said...

Agggh, the cat shoes are so cute!

Anonymous said...

The cat shoes are sweet, but I am afraid they are a bit too much :) I also hope no one calls you a crazy cat lady in these :)

Collette Osuna said...

OMG..I love the first pair:)


Enter my FAB Forever 21 Giveaway!!

Raspberry Jam said...

Love those cat heels!

http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/

Grace said...

Well aren't those simply adorable!

xx Grace
Dream-Boating

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

A little kitty...but somehow still so ferosh! I can see why you like her...unexpected for sure!

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture Blog

Bri said...

Both pairs are amazing but the cats are my fav!

Heather Fonseca said...

The cat shoes are so cute!

ediot said...

great shots. love both shoes
thanks for sharing
x

................. said...

How cute are those kitty shoes?? Love them, you can pull anything off. xx

L said...

Love the cat shoes

Lu ♥
http://meruborizo.blogspot.com

Alicia said...

The first pair are just too CUTE! love them

Anonymous said...

The first pair is sooo cute!!

xx Olga
La Petite Olga

Gawgus things... said...

Fabulous! Love the seocnd pair :)

debra@dustjacket said...

Oh I loved her first ones too!
xx

Anonymous said...

omg, both of those shoes are amazing!
want them so much!
<3


Fashion Philosophy
www.fashionphilosophy.net

Giada said...

The cat shoes are really chic!

Giada

http://giadascarnival.blogspot.com

thepinkmateproject said...

great pairs!

vanessa

http://thepinkmateproject.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

those cat shoes are sooo cute, but that gold toed pair is to die for!! Your blog is wonderful by the way, I find it so inspirational :) xx the garage gypsy

http://garagegypsy.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Oh the metallic details in the second pair..

x Chymo
http://chymomore.blogspot.com

Plami said...

The first pair is just adorable and the second is fearless! I love it!

XoXo
Plami

http://www.fashionthrill.com/

LimePalmtree said...

Yea Tamu I love everything that she does. Those shoes are fierce. -P

Eleanor said...

Tre chic!

matchalattewardrobe said...

Fantastic! Statement shoes are a must!

http://matchalattewardrobe.blogspot.com/

The Fancy Teacup said...

Feline faces and metal tips? So envious of her shoe collection!

www.TheFancyTeacup.com

Neris / Fashion Fractions said...

the first ones are my favorites!

xxx,

Fashion Fractions

Lisa Griffin said...

love, those last ones look like wicked witches!
www.indramaticfashion.com

Unknown said...

I love the cat shoes!

♥ Gina Michele
CrochetClouds.com

Jennifer King said...

Zang! You're right! Both pair of shoes are insane! The little kitten heels are just so adorable (and unexpected) and the pointed lace ups are just, wow.

Carolina K. said...

Love both pairs, but can't get the kitty shoes out of my head. Who designs them?

blondehaus said...

Absolutely loving teh second pair. Those gold tips are stellar!

http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2681061/blondehaus

Haus of Style said...

These shoes are adorable Kelly! I'm starting to see a lot of feline shoes lately and animal print clothes. What do you think of the trend? H&M has some nice affordable items that I have been eyeing but I wanted to see first where this trend would be going.

http://justtututiny.blogspot.com/
Thanks,
Thu

Secondhand Stella said...

OMG, those cat shoes are amazing!

ClosetConfections said...

LOVE the Charlotte Olympia cat pumps. I spotted them in a department store a while back and thought they were so cute and fantastically impractical!

Closet Confections - A Sweet Little Personal Style Blog

MrJeffery said...

i adore the cat shoes.

Chic In Vancity said...

OMG! The cat heels are to die for!! I love them :D
Bella xo
http://www.chicinvancity.com/

Style Realist said...

Not too in love with the "kitten heels" but I'm loving the medieval shoes at bottom...


www.thestylerealist.blogspot.com

Andrea said...

The gold tips are stunning, they are so unusual!

Trista said...

love the cat face...great with jeans or skirts!

http://www.hipposandhearts.com/

Molliee said...

so fun! Love the whimsy of the shoes:)

http://mstwirlyskirts.com

Unknown said...

I personally don't really like them, but they definately are original and as an editor it is important to stand out somehow

www.tripsandtreasures.blogspot.com
fashion & lifetsyle in BElgium

LeeLee said...

Amazing shoes!

Monroe Steele said...

she is amazing and so humble. love her style

xoxo Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

Alessandra Nido said...

I really love the first!
MissPandamonium

Emijaa Jaaemil said...

Absolutely LOVE her shoes!

Stay blessed!
Emijaa Jaaemil
www.emijaajaaemil.com

Lydia Armstrong said...

ADORE those cat shoes. I would wear them everyday, with everything.

Leonie said...

Love those kitty shoes. Very cute! By the way, I think it's great how she goes from cute the one day to fierce the other day.

Pavilion Ballroom

Camille Beaudet said...

great shoes.

http://www.ingenuestyle.com

Camille

Supal said...

those are freaking amazing!

www.chevronsandeclairs.com

Unknown said...

cat face pumps are adorable

http://www.vasilievablog.com/
x

Anonymous said...

Love the pussycats....shoes...not group.

www.fashionphantom.com

annie said...

like the gold edge!

http://anmarkdesign.blogspot.com/

Qué Acierto! said...

What amazing cat shoes! I have already seem a mouse flat ones, wonderful too.

Miu said...

The cat shoes are so cool ♥

fashion er said...

hi hi i like the shoes so kool

The Neon Angels said...

Meow Meow WOW at the Cat shoes! Cuteness overload. Those give the Marc Jacobs mouse flats a little updated competition. Perfect for October. Reminding us of our new favorite book, "Fashion Cats"...

Life's a shoe said...

oooh i love the animal faced pumps!

xeyno said...

The cat shoes are adorable

http://coconutcomfort.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I absolutely agree with you! Those shoes are amazing!!!

Victoria, 'The Wind of Inspiration' style blog

Bohemian Style said...

Yes they are amazing and strangely sexy!!

theBohmerian.com

miss twinkletoes said...

loving the metal tipped boots - always on the look for a great pair - and those are magnificent!

www.twinkletoes-golddangles.blogspot.com