10.24.2011

{ so much } cool stuff











{ from top: minkpink sunnies, watercolor playing cards, 'celine' skateboard decks, lana del rey (yes, i'm as obsessed with her as you are), halloween-ready sugar cubes, christopher kane clutch, street art that reminds me so much of THIS POST, chanel backpack, the kooples f/w 2011, ysl duffle }

there is just SO MUCH COOL STUFF out there. it's no wonder shopping is so much fun! speaking of, i'm having a little sale of my own, clearing space for new jewels. check it out if you like.
{ above images via THE FANCY // similar lust list HERE }

56 comments:

Kaleido Mind said...

that chanel backpack is a must have!!

Bri said...

Okay loving these images very much, but I think the sugar cubes are my favorite!

The Fancy Teacup said...

All the vivid colors and bags galore are total eye candy. x

www.TheFancyTeacup.com

Collette Osuna said...

LOVE the super cute playing cards & backpack:)

Enter my Shabby Apple Fab Frock Giveaway!!

Mary Ann said...

I love the first pic!

MissKait said...

omg that top thing made of roses is so amazing.

Kait xo
kaitgirl.blogspot.com

Seventh Of July said...

Amazing photos!

http://seventhofjuly.blogspot.com/

Stacey Kay said...

Wow that floral rosette top is STUNNING!

Goodwill Huntingg: Enter my Shabby Apple dress giveaway!

Ophelia said...

The Christopher Kane clutch is so cool!

http://cestlavieophelia.blogspot.com/

Alejandra ♥ Arismendi said...

love the mini snowboard tables..


well love the pictures and :)

FashionFlirt said...

wow stunning photos, thanks for sharing!

Check out my blog if you like:

http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.com/

kisses from germany
Jasmin

Teresa said...

Oh my God, those sugar cubes! Perfect example of something I really don't need, but now desperately want!
The Christopher Kane purse is pretty awesome as well!

http://teresasglobaladventures.wordpress.com/

laura_fash said...

Just discovered your jewelry line, I didn´t even know that you were a designer. Very well made pieces, great job for the amazing designer.

SWK said...

such wonderful inspirations. That ysl duffle is beautiful!!! Wow wow wow!!!

Anonymous said...

Chanel backpack is great!

xx Olga
La Petite Olga

Naomi Marie said...

I'm also mildly obsessed with the Christopher Kane clutch, it's so fun & playful. Plus now I think I might need some skull sugar cubes!

Katarina Matijević said...

This bag is amazing!!
Love the photos!

Piia said...

Love all the looks from The Kooples!

letiziabarcelona said...

Love the sunnies and the Chanel backpack! everything is soo cool and inspiring !

❤‿❤

☆ Letizia

http://www.letiziabarcelona.com

SAMANTHA said...

gah I love your jewelry!! and p.s. those skull sugar cubes are INCREDIBLE! :)



www.dragonnfruit.com

Ellyn Sheyr said...

So many pretty things to discover and buy! If only money grew on trees haha

http://www.dd-lovelle.blogspot.com/

Anthie Mitrakos said...

OMG i'm in love with the YSL bag and ofcourse the most cute sugar cubes i've seen :-) !!!
xxx,
http://e-cherryontop.blogspot.com

Gawgus things... said...

Just love that first shot! x

Anonymous said...

The kissing sunnies are hilarious! Love the looks. ~jen

Lisa Griffin said...

that kane clutch is so cool and unlike anything out there!
www.indramaticfashion.com

Anonymous said...

Those color-based styling choices for men and women are so interesting. Cannot get over that deck of cards!! Might have to make my own set!

Caitlin
www.my-grandmothers-gucci.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Nobody refered to LANA! Supose you don't know about her: she is beyond AMAZING!
Seriously,listen to her!! It will blow your mind...
I'm super super obsessed!! I've been listening to her nonstop for a week now!

kiss, kiss

Shanelé said...

love all these photos. Great inspiration=)

xo
http://shanelesheek.blogspot.com/

Supal said...

these are glamorous images for sure!

www.chevronsandeclairs.com

Anna Louisa said...

ok, those first two pics are beyond gorgeous. I want those cards now!

http://anna-gemutlichkeit.blogspot.com/

CupcakesOMG! said...

i am LIVING for lana del rey!!

CupcakesOMG!

Jasmin said...

that christopher kane!

http://unefilleunreve.blogspot.com

ClosetConfections said...

Yes, there IS so much cool stuff out there. Just another reminder that I need to stay indoors more often, or at least leave my wallet at home, lol!

Closet Confections - A Sweet Little Personal Style Blog

Anonymous said...

Great Pics. Those sugar cubes are super spooky!
adahliavolk.worpress.com>

LeeLee said...

I agree, there is just so much great stuff. Love the YSL bag and Chanel backpack.

Nobel said...

love the pix on the top, totally caught my attention.classic style. love it

http://sunrisefrommycloset.blogspot.com/

hannahstiff said...

great chanel backpack!
XO

real girl, real body fashion:
4scarlet.com

Inhale | Fashion and Beauty said...

wow very awesome and cool
http://inhalefashionandbeauty.blogspot.com/
Twitter:@Jenna_Iman
Inhale | Fashion and Beauty

Henriette Little said...

very cool pictures

Yuka said...

aww i want the Chanel bag. ♥

http://dontthinkjustfeel-yuka.blogspot.com/

signature mix said...

Though I normally go for comfort on airplanes, I'm tempted to channel that lovely 60s inspired look.

Also so excited for the sale. Your jewelry is gorgeous.

Sal said...

Oh my heavens that first photo is incredible! The world would be a better place if we all took the time to look so elegant =)

www.bluebonnetsforsal.com

Updo Hairstyles said...

I want to be in high school again so I can carry that Chanel backpack around! Oh I would stand out for sure, lol. You also have a very interesting mix of pics and I love them all!

Bespoke Biddie said...

ahhhh skulls in my tea!? a MUST

Sunnie
(.=

molliee said...

ooh going to check out your sale NOW!

xoxo
molliee

jamieofalltrades said...

i love those skull sugar cubes!

Unknown said...

omg those bags are killer!

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

Eliz said...

the playing card deck in watercolours is spectacular.

thepinkmateproject said...

i agree! shopping is just fun! it completes my week to be honest!

vanessa
http://thepinkmateproject.blogspot.com/

Estilo Cotidiano said...

the first shot is so retro! i love it!

http://estilo-cotidiano.blogspot.com/http://estilo-cotidiano.blogspot.com/http://estilo-cotidiano.blogspot.com/

Aga said...

so beautiful!

Johnny said...

Love the boards!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Really trying to not judge you by the Lana Del Rey photo you posted. You're everything BUT collagen and all things unreal in this industry!

Jerri said...

Hi Kelly,

Love your textured looks and these images - and gasped when I stumbled upon my shot of the YSL duffle! Thank you! It's from my NYFW post, but someone sliced off the watermark along the way. I'm beyond flattered and would welcome a credit/linkback.

NYFW: So Many Modern Men

Thanks again! Fondly, J

Jayne said...

Amazing YSL bag, love love.

Jayne
www.blamejayne.blogspot.com

Jayne said...

Amazing YSL bag, love love.

Jayne
www.blamejayne.blogspot.com