8.15.2011

{ leopard lady }




{ karen walker sunnies, primary 'kelly' dress (you've seen me wear the exact same print HERE and HERE), rachel rachel roy clutch, sergio rossi shoes }

wore my namesake dress (double-wrapped and tied in the back this time) in its newest iteration (leopard print!), for a recent night out with my best friends and siblings at the darby ~ our current favorite spot for dinner and dancing in the city. the dress twisted and twirled in the most delightful way, and these tassel-trimmed shoes felt like just the right finish.

65 comments:

Kimmy said...

that leopard dress is just beautiful and those shoes are definitely the right finishing touch for the whole outfit !

Yasmeen said...

I love love love the shoes. And the clutch. They pull this outfit together beautifully :) And you, of course!


Yasmeen
Castle Fashion

Bri said...

Love this leopard dress, I bet it looks fabulous when dancing, also loving the clutch with the mixing prints element!

The Pink Monocle said...

Love leopard print, it's almost like the perfect neutral! Can't wait to see a close up of the shoes, they look stunning!


The Pink Monocle

Andrea said...

The bag and dress look great together!

Michelle's Style File said...

Love this dress- gorgeous print!

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

thepinkmateproject said...

that's a cute dress! and your sunnies are fabulous!

vanessa

http://thepinkmateproject.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I love your style, you're always so lady like and you kindda remind me of someone from the tv show 90210.

Hope you had a great weekend!
www.affordablefashionforyou.blogspot.com

Essiefashion said...

Love this outfit :D!
Really nice !!
xxx

evolV said...

Those shoes are fantastic! Great outfit.

www.evolvmag.com

Leonie said...

Very nice outfit, I like the two 'busy' prints combined.

http://thesignaturebow.blogspot.com/
NEW OUTFIT POST: Palm Trees In The City

FashionFlirt said...

I love your dress, gorgeous!!

xoxo, Jasmin

http://fashionflirtblog.blogspot.com/

letizia said...

you rock !

I'm a big fan of the outfit, love the sunglasses too!

www.letiziabarcelona.com

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

love that dress :)


http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

cleo said...

nice outfit...love the sunnies so muchh
xoxox

magdamagda said...

cool leopard print! I don't like them all but this one looks really cute!

Magda

Lou said...

Love the dress, you look so cute and summery.

http://thekeypieces.blogspot.com

Plami said...

You're such an inspiration!!!

XoXo
Plami

http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

The Fancy Teacup said...

That namesake dress is just so perfect on you, and of course, adore the feline print. My eye can't help being drawn to the Rachel Roy clutch, it's a beauty!

♥, Jamie
www.TheFancyTeacup.com

Adrianne said...

Cute outfit. I love how feminine you are!

Unknown said...

Perfect as always Kelly!
Love that dress!

♥ Gina Michele
CrochetClouds.com

blue roses said...

perfect look for a night out on the town; leopard is such a statement on its own, it really requires little accessorizing and additional flairs. that dress definitely stands alone!

http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

culture shock said...

unpredictable everytime, and everytime it totally works... I love it...

Check out my blog and tell me what you think =)

http://oriahn.blogspot.com/

<3 Oriahn

Off the Cuff said...

I love the clutch! Looks great!

Maria said...

the shoes are just great! :)

xoxo
Maria

www.mariajernov.blogspot.com

Kate said...

love your dress :)
http://kateonskate.blogspot.com/

Closet Cravings said...

The Sergio Rossi sandals are really cute. =)
WIN $100 SHOPBOP GIFT CARD!

Unknown said...

Bautiful photos!

http://blogheloisamuller.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

karen walker sunnies are gorgeous, perfect shape, look stunning on you

http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/
x

Anonymous said...

love the dress & i especially love the shoes you paired it with - so chic :)

xo jeanette

www.simplychicforcheap.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

Loving your sunglasses!

that dress looks great on you!

stylishpoint.blogspot.com

Emerald said...

you look fantastic. Love the mixing of patterns!

nicolina(: said...

dresses look so good on you! I also love love love the shoes! Great outfit in general! xxx

C'est La Viii said...

The mixing of the prints is cute!

www.cestlaviii.blogspot.com

S said...

The dress is really beautiful and the shoes are just perfect, the tassel detail is gorgeous!

xxx

singinonmymind.blogspot.com

Aarti said...

ah you are so pretty!
love the dress... so classy!

http://aartifiit.wordpress.com

Audrey B said...

ok, I'm going to buy something with leopard print TODAY! www.casualglamorous.com

sewa mobil said...

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

I think I may just bring in a picture of your hair next time I get mine cut! So cute!

http://craftanista.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

the clutch... amazing.

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

stylemailbox said...

leopard to always so chic!

come see me!
www.stylemailbox.blogspot.com

xo

Bravoe Runway said...

I love this leopard dress and the clutch and shoes are awesome as well!

angelieeee said...

love the sunnies!!!!!
xxxo


http://angelieeee.blogspot.com/
You can also follow me on Twitter ! :) @angelieeee

Molliee said...

gorgeous dress! I will take anything leopard so this is a new must have for me!

http://mstwirlyskirts.com

Anonymous said...

The different textures work so well together you don’t even mind the mix and match of the leopard print with the peacock clutch

April said...

Super cute!!!
www.aprilshirirosenblatt.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Very pretty dress! Excited that leopard is going to continue on to fall.

http://www.designers-artists.com

Anouk said...

The shoes are absolutely amazing ! I love that they look so light.

Katherine said...

I love the leopard print!! :)

La Petite Marmoset

Amy said...

love the leopard pyint dress, and especially love the clutch!

Kelly said...

nice dress! the shoes are a great touch :)

i sported leopard today too!

http://unremittinglykel.blogspot.com/

Courtney said...

Perfectly stunning as always!

Courtney
I Can Be Many Things

Anonymous said...

i absolutely LOVE your style!

Michelle Lee said...

love it :)

pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

Tulips & Tulle said...

Love the dress!

http://tulipsandtulle.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Amazing outfit!!!

xx Elle from http://talonsetbonbons.blogspot.com/

DY said...

Rawr! Nuff said.

Sa' said...

Girl, you look great in that dress!

x

ChiffonLaceLeather said...

You do leopard good and those shoes and purse are right on point!

Chiffon, Lace and Leather Fashion Blog

cAtHeRiNeLiNe said...

love your outfit! you look so beautifull! kisses:*

Unknown said...

Beautiful outfit and I love your hair!

David Diaz said...

So beautiful! & You remind me of one of the girls on '90210' I forgot her name though. lol

Have a Good Day!

David

VirtuallyStunning.blogspot.com

Our Sophisticated Planet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Our Sophisticated Planet said...

Seriously with about five pieces you make an outfit just gorgeous. I love the clutch and sandal heels, the dress is great! And I want those sunglasse<3

Delaney
xx

Unknown said...

I love this outfit, that dress is gorgeous! love the shoes as well! :)

♥ Check out my blog: Principessa Gabriella