4.20.2011

{ papa-paparazzi }

hello again! i apologize for leaving the blog unattended for so long. as i mentioned in my last post, i have been traveling ~ first for work, then for fun ~ and then i came home to a terrible cold and no internet connection. the cold persists, but the internet has returned ~ so i'll be back on track in no time.

until then, i figured i could share a couple pics from coachella ~ courtesy of the paparazzi. apparently, on the first day, they mistook me for some actress, and now this case of mistaken identity has spread all over the interwebs! i was obviously oblivious to the whole thing, so thank goodness my dapper friend nima was on hand to spice up the shots with a little color-coordination (i mean, his shoes plus my vest? amazing.). anyway, these photogs did me a favor, as i was having way too much fun to take any pics of my own. sometimes you just need to unplug, you know?!

but not for long. reliable programming will resume soon!
{ wearing above: karen walker sunnies, banana republic heritage vest (last seen HERE), vintage dress, hobo bag, sam edelman sandals }

95 comments:

Unknown said...

Did they think you were that girl from 90210? Love the Green ensemble!


Britt+Whit

mimi said...

haha. did you even notice them taking pics?
love the sunglasses and have always been a fan of your short hairs

mademoiselle mimi

Sammi said...

Haha. You totally look like an actress too! Love the outfit.
Eat your heart out,
Sammi

ADJ said...

You are adorable. Love the dress.

www.greeneggsandglam.blogspot.com

hana said...

Jessica Stroup!!! haha but you look gorg : )

The Purse-a-holic said...

Haha you look great! love the sandals

A Girl's Next Best Friend

Carri said...

yes, you totally look like Jessica Stroup from 90210! So funny that you got these pictures!

Unknown said...

love your outfit! the green vest is such a nice touch!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Jaclyn said...

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/5700000/Jessica-Coachella-Festical-jessica-stroup-5726231-929-1222.jpg

Jessica Stroup was there as well! you guys do look alike! I love what you were wearing! And im a big fan of yours. first time commenting! Do you mind posting details on what u were wearing? Get well soon!

The Village Idiot said...

haha, soo funny- but super flattering! you look really cute!

Melissa said...

you look great!

http://lavie-amonavis.blogspot.com

Manu said...

May be they thought you were Natalie Portman, un-pregnant and with short hair! LOL, Besos!

Lydia Armstrong said...

That is so crazy!! How did you come across these?

Lily said...

haha ! Love your outfit !!

xxLily
goldandgray.com

sarah said...

you actually look EXACTLY like jessica stroup from 90210. was it her, was it her?? :)

Anonymous said...

haha! that's hilarious. at least you got a cute outfit shot out of it!

xo danni

www.hellodenj.com

Joy said...

But you ARE fashion internet celebrity blogger ;)
You look great - I guess paps have their use.

bravegrrl said...

super cute! love your hair. definitely a favorite of the coachella outfits!

Sophie said...

Jessica Stroup right? You guys look like you could be related! I love your ensemble... definitely a fav out of all the coachella fashion I've seen so far.

Nika said...

lol, you look fabulous.

www.iriechic.com

Shelby said...

your look is by far the best coachella look i've seen! the colors and layering are perfect. your style is always perfect, you're such an inspiration <3shelby

www.makemesparkly.blogspot.com

Cindy said...

When I first stumbled upon your blog one fateful day, I actually thought you were the girl from 90210. Nevertheless, two equally gorgeous ladies. Awesome coachella outfit!

Cindy
www.stylesouffle.blogspot.com

Junque In The Trunk said...

You are quite the celebrity! Can't wait to see the rest of the photos.

http://junqueinthetrunkseattle.blogspot.com/
Danielle

Kileen said...

great pictures and funny how they mistook you for Jessica Stroup!

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/5700000/Jessica-Coachella-Festical-jessica-stroup-5726231-929-1222.jpg

viewfrom5ft2 said...

I have said this all along - you look SO much like the girl from 90210 ... or she looks so much like you :). Hope you had fun at Coachella!

xoxo
Christine
http://www.viewfrom5ft2.com

Ashley said...

i love how it is the same vest and looks completely different. love when pieces like that.

www.postmodernrunway.com

Fiona said...

That's funny, but you look adorable! I actually haven't been too impressed with most of the outfits that have been posted from Coachella, and they are presented with this awed tone like it's the epicenter of the fashion universe.

Ashley said...

Quite hilarious that that happened - but you do resemble Ms. Stroup. Adore the outfit...very fresh looking. Cheers -a

What is Reality Anyway? said...

i wish i would have seen you out!

true religion uk said...

Sales 100% true religion uk!all products of true religion jeans are discount sell,Save 40%-65% OFF,welcome to choose and buy religion jeans.

Kate said...

I love your outfit!
And I agree, great color coordination!

www.sweet-louise.blogspot.com

Jerrica said...

Haha the first time I saw your blog I told my boyfriend you look just like Jessica Stroup from 90210. I've been waiting for others to notice :-)

You look great!

dearest,

Fashion Nostalgia

Indulgent Ambition said...

I have always thought you looked strikingly similar to Jessica Stroup from 90210!

Sobrina Tung said...

i always love all your outfits and your short hair!

Chaucee said...

haha, that's hilarious! what celeb were you mistaken for?

simplychic said...

haha. that's awesome.

natalia said...

yes unplugging every now and then is necessary. and liberating!
hope you had a wonderful time.
(but you were missed!)

The Fancy Teacup said...

That's so fantastic about the mistaken identity. Looking glamorous as usual, and I'm totally enamored with your sandals. Glad you had fun at Coachella, hun!

www.TheFancyTeacup.com
much love.

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

modern days, can we live without technology!!! anyway, when I saw the title of your post i thought: oh dear another report about Coachella, we haven't seen that before". but I couldn't resist and i saw that it was way more than that. i love that colorful dress, it has the perfect cut and it is so playful. i love the tough vest, it has the best color, it looks like you are singing 'and it is 5 6 7 open up the pearly gates...' at Woodstock. but in a very modern way. the shoes are perfect because of the brown color, so they don't cut off your legs. fabulous mini bag.

Oh my Dior! said...

you look great!!

http://www.ohmydior.org/

Nadia Simple & Funky said...

honestly? Did no one ever told you you look just like jessica stroup? Because you do, so so much!
Well, at least you could take advantage of it ;)

kate said...

Ha you do look like the girl from 90210...that's freakin awesome. I love the paps they so silly. Looks like Coachella was fun this one guy I work with went to it...he was not feeling good on Monday. You know too much indulgence. hehe.

Anne said...

you're a little star!

Caddy said...

Great outfit! Perfect for summer!

Miss Molly said...

hahaa, that is pretty coool! you looked awesome!

get better soon

http://missmollyfashions.blogspot.com/

salome said...

Beautiful ;D

FENTON Jewellery: http://magmoiselle.fr

Sylvia said...

i love these pictures! you all look so cute. hope you had a great mini vacation.

xo
i wander, i wonder

MELISSA Z. said...

Cause you look like a star dear! Love your dress so much, great colors! <3

www.abitoffashion.com

mo said...

I can understand why they make this photos, because your outfit was so cool!!
And it is true that you look alike jessica stroup.
XOXO

http://teenagedream-mo.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

you look like FAB!!!



xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

Daphne Economou said...

you look amazing even off duty! I love your outfit, as always!!!!!!!

http://styliseddialogue.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/58534225.html

That's the site!:D

Susie said...

That's so funny! These pictures came out so cool though and I absolutely adore what you're wearing! xoxox

simpleideas.blogspot.com said...

salvia green is one of my favourite spring/summer color and it looks very great on your pictures.

SuperficialMoments said...

omg! it's because you look exactly like Jessica Stroup from 90210! i always said that!

Karoline Kalvø said...

You look amazing.So laid back, yet super chic. I love your hair, too. And the derss is amazing.

Love from Norway
Karoline Kalvo

LimePalmtree said...

You look great. Their good fortune. Feel better soon. Blessings -P

KimChicSisters said...

cute outfit

http://kimchicsisters.blogspot.com/2011/04/cloudy-with-chance-of-showers.html

Anna said...

Absolutely stunning! I love your dress.
xx
http://stylekaleidoscope.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

you totally look like that silver girl frm 90210 :))) You are both pretty,so thats good xxx
http://www.glamandglitterforever.blogspot.com/

Jessie said...

you look fabulous! i love your look. coachella had the absolute best style around. i love it.
xx, http://wordbyjessie.com

Milda said...

I wonder what actress you were mistaken to be?
I rather like these photos, especially because you weren't posing for them :)

Secondhand Stella said...

Such a great outfit! You look like Silver from 90210 in these pics :)

Collections said...

You look beautiful and they definitely thought you were Jessica Stroup the two of you look eerily alike (which is a very good thing because you're both gorgeous!) It's never a bad day when you're mistaken for a celeb haha Hope you're feeling better!

Fashionable Collections

ThE fAsHiOn WoRsHiPeR said...

LOVE these photos, it's a great thing you look like Jessica Stroup so the paps could get such a great shot :)

XoXO-Kelli K
http://thefashionworshiper.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

Welcome back! Love those sandals. Hoping you feel better soon!

Sarah

http://www.iwishforcourage.com

Lelia said...

You look great! Sam Edelman has your pic up on their blog as being Jessica Stroup as well.

Mrs. C said...

You are a celeb! Love the look! Hope you had a blast!

Www.mrscapretta.com
Fashion, recipes, marriage

Erin Baskin said...

You look great! What's the name of that celeb you look like again? Yall are seriously twinks.

Make sure to enter my $150 Jewelry Giveaway! It ends tonight!!

http://www.ashesoflaughter.com/2011/04/flipping-for-feathers-last-day-to-enter.html

Anonymous said...

yeah, I also thought you look a lot like the girl playing silver in 90210 :) I even looked her up ;))

kelsey said...

i love it! you are famous. :)

Callie said...

You definitely look like Jessica Stroup. I've thought it since the first time I came across your blog. But I thought I was crazy since no one else ever said anything. : )

Anonymous said...

The boy in the pic is fricking hot!

Anonymous said...

Every time I look at your blog all I can think of is how much you look like Jessica Stroup. Glad I am not the only one! Obvi you are much more stylish...:)

Jolien said...

When I saw your blog the first time, I thought you were that girl from 90210 as well :) haha so i'm not the only one who took you for some one else :D
anyways, I love your style!

Samara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Samara said...

I actually feel a little gratified that they mistook you for Jessica Stroup, because I've been telling my BF all season long that the 90210 stylists must have seen your blog and used it as inspiration for Silver's current look. Seriously.

By the way, this is my first time commenting, but I love your blog, and I'm totally obsessed with your Banana Republic Heritage vest. I've been trying to hunt one down for myself, but I've had no luck as of yet. Sad face.

Unknown said...

So much fun! Nothing like finding papparazzi pictures of yourself mistaken for an actress!

Come by my giveaway and win a pair of TOMS!

Love Despite color

Kimberly said...

you do look like an actress! so cute love the outfit!

giveaway on my blog!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/2011/04/giveaway.html

Unknown said...

Wow, I removed the photos from my site (Jessica-stroup.com). You two could pass for twins!

The Closet Shopper said...

It has to be Jessica Stroup. I remember commenting about that once on here. I agree with Cher, twins!

Tracy

Anonymous said...

Yeah you exactly like jessica stroup, I said this the first time I came on your blog.

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

I have to say you look so much like Jessica Stroup from 90210 (Silver) When I first saw your blog I had to keep looking to make sure it wasn't her!! haha Definitely a major compliment! ;) Beauties!

Anonymous said...

I believe, they thought you are Jessica Stroup. You look really similarly.

I really like that dress. It has such awesome colour of print.

Amalina said...

Yes! Jessica Stroup from 90210 - I've always thought so! The resemblance is uncanny.

Unknown said...

was found You here http://www.thefashionspot.com/celebrity-fashion/news/165767-coachella-2011-celebrity-style-roundup

Alex said...

You are totally the spitting image of Jessica Stroup from 90210. Every time I see your picture I think that.

Unknown said...

Out of all the outfit coverage of Coachella, I have to say this one would be the one I would be mostly likely to copy. love it.

Rachel
http://rachelparrishthethought.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

nima looks like he's got some nice legs and a juicy booty. mmmmmm

Katherine said...

You totally look like a celebrity too, which is awesome! I feel like your outfit is wearable everyday in the streets as well :)
La Petite Marmoset

Michelle Lee said...

love your outfit so much
loving the blue coming a lot this season :)

http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

Estelle said...

I want to jump Nima's bones!! That's some dapper man action going on there.

Anonymous said...

ok i just got crazy about this dress it is sooooo cute!

B said...

Im sure they mistook you for Silver from 90210... compliment - she is beautiful - as are you!

http://behavefashionably.blogspot.com/

xx
B

Anonymous said...

i knew i wasnt the only one who thinks u look like silver from 90210!! lol