3.07.2011

{ we have a winner } rebecca minkoff kicks


thank you so much to everyone who participated in last week's rebecca minkoff x shopbop giveaway! i'm excited to finally announce that we have a winner; please join me in congratulating victoria knight ~ who will be taking home the strut pumps in nude!!

25 comments:

Mahana said...

Congrats to the winner....though I am SO SO SO jealous.

Raspberry Jam said...

Congrats!

They are beautiful!

http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/


XOXO

Jessie said...

so many people forget about rebecca minkoff's other lines from her shoes, and they are truly great. i love her clothing and shoes (especially these :) )

21W said...

Awww I'm so jealous! I wish I found this blog sooner! Congrats :-)
21wblog.com

Kacrates said...

way to go vicky!~ :D

my healthy twist said...

Congrats Ms. Knight! XOXO, www.NatalyasCloset.com

Xag said...

Congrats!! I just dicovered your blog I love it!
http://viajaconnosotross.blogspot.com/

Martha C. said...

Congrats Victoria! I'm so jellyyyy

audrinajulia said...

congrats! Lucky you!

www.audrinajulia.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

These are just adorable!!

http://www.fashionanatomie.blogspot.com

Allie said...

Man I'm so bummed I didn't get them! They're so cute. But congrats to the winter.

http://www.thevanitylair.com/

amanda said...

lucky lucky lady!

i'm sure she'll give those pumps a great home!

Bianca said...

so cute!
love blush tones!

WobiSobi said...

Too beautiful, So happy for the winner.

Imani said...

ooo those are cute!


http://trueladyinredd.blogspot.com/
http://trueladyinredd.blogspot.com/
http://trueladyinredd.blogspot.com/

thepersonalstyleconsultant said...

I love the shoes above. Congrats to the winner. I love Rebecca Minkoff's bags and clothing. Can't wait to experience the shoes in person.

http://www.thepersonalstyleconsultant.com

Collections said...

Those shoes are such a wonderful color.

www.fashionablecollections.blogspot.com

TheChambrayCountess said...

So jealous! Congrats, tho ;)

Copper Etiquette said...

Where does she live so i can stalk her mailbox ... just joking! Congrats!!! www.copperetiquette.wordpress.com

Faith J. said...

Congrats, those were my choice too!

Angeles Almuna said...

Great shoes!
Love nude!
Kisses

www.angelesalmuna.com
www.shopangelesalmuna.com

Mihaela said...

I'm jealous xD Congratulations!

mfashionfreak.blogspot.com

Debby said...

omgah i love them. Blush and strappy. they are fantastic!

http://soyouwanna.blogspot.com/

rinacatastrophe said...

Wah!

-rina
www.thelatesttoughs.blogspot.com

Essay Writer said...

pretty!