2.21.2011

{ the streets }


captured at nyfw { above left via refinery29 // wearing: lanvin for h+m sunnies, coach leather bomber (seen HERE), elizabeth & james shirt, c. renee sweater (also worn HERE), vintage skirt & clutch, stuart weitzman boots // above right via nymag // wearing: gifted elizabeth & james sunnies, zara coat, gifted modcloth blouse, miu miu pants & brooch (on vintage bag), lanvin for h+m shoes }

65 comments:

Rosanna said...

amazing! love the first one especially :)

Justyna said...

super pretty! your outfits have SO much personality!

Fashion Gossip said...

Just beautiful!! M.

SISA System said...

I fell in love with the outfit on the left picture!
Great!
Luv.SISA-System!

Unknown said...

love the nonchalance of the leopard jacket/miu miu flares and off-beat print blouse. Glamourai perfection!

XX

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

I cannot believe how great you look in the Miu Miu pants. I love that’s pants so much but they fit you perfectly, they have just the right length. The first look: it’s all about patterns, there are dots and squares and leather, but it all looks like a complete look. it’s not easy to combine different textures but you’ve did an amazing job. (I don’t like the boots very much). the second look: you cannot to wrong with the pants and I love the touch of color. It’s very tricky to wear a summer blouse in the winter, but it seems to work out great. How cleaver to wear the flowers with the leopard coat, not easy but very stylish. I always love an eclectic look.

Kimberly said...

love both looks! you look great!

check out and follow my blog:
http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

Hayley Bustos said...

I adore that Zara coat!!! Sooo lovely. Your hair is always amazing...

http://clutchingurchins.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

first look is definitely my fave. sophisticated yet laid back. i love it.


http://www.wordbyjessie.com
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2039498/word-by-jessie


xxjj

Rizzi said...

I love the leather jacket.
xoCLASSY AND SASSY

Unknown said...

the first outfit is gorgeous. i love the matching collar to the skirt, and the boots are amazing! please checkout my giveaway!

<3 steffy
www.steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love the both! Although the right is my favorite. Those Miu Miu pants are adorable!


http://2anchor.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

both outfits are really amazing!
<3

GIAA said...

your left outfit is perfect! You look stunning as always..

keep inspiring!

GIAA

http://giaa-fashion.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Glamorous and gorgeous as always! Love your necklace in the photo on the right.

www.blahblahbecky.co.uk

Ashley said...

love the coat omg leopard is my new obsession. and i like how the pants flare at such an odd place i have never see that before. and congratz for getting onto other blogs.

http://www.postmodernrunway.com/

Unknown said...

absolutely adore your bell bottom pants

http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/
x

The Iconic Blog said...

SO fab. That leopard coat is divine!xx

Closet Fashionista said...

Love these! I want the whole first outfit, haha. And that leopard coat is awesome!
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Karolina said...

You look just perfectly amazing!

http://carriesfashiondiary.blogspot.com/

LF said...

both super fab, the necklace on the right is perfectly HUGE, love!

jess s//LadyFlashback.com

Emily said...

I love those Miu Miu pants - I work next door to Miu Miu and have been lusting after them for awhile...not sure if I can pull them off as you did though! Thanks for the inspiration!
xoxo Emily
http://bellishment.blogspot.com/

The Village Idiot said...

love the look on the right! you mix patterns so effortlessly!

Collections said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE those Miu Miu pants.

www.fashionablecollections.blogspot.com

Kate Rose said...

The texture matches on the first image are perfect

http://bespokerose.blogspot.com/

Color Collective said...

LOVE THESE!! So cute!

Bren said...

the leop jacket is so smooth, it just works on its own. i'm sure NYFW was all that and then some more. Next year for moi!



Bren-
B So Chic!
http://www.bsochic.blogspot.com

Vanesa said...

Beautiful! specially the first!!
Kisses!
http://lipstickcandy.blogspot.com/

Neekoh said...

I have to admit: I'm happy to see your quirky side come out again (a la shot #2).

XXo,
Neekoh

Death By Shoe said...

I am seriously in love with those Miu Miu pants - they look great on you!!

xo
Danielle

Anonymous said...

honestly?? you always look perfect! :)

xx

The Fancy Teacup said...

Even though I adore both outfits, the one with the darling Miu Miu pants and the gorgeous floral blouse has me totally enamored!


www.TheFancyTeacup.com
much love.

Sylvia said...

both looks are incredible, kelly! love the mix of patterns!

xo
i wander, i wonder

3 MAIGLĂ–CKCHEN said...

i love the look!

Katherine said...

That leopard coat and floral shirt combo is my fav of yours!
La Petite Marmoset

Anonymous said...

wow those pants and jacket on the right are awesome!

http://twirlyskirts.wordpress.com

Baby Budget Blog said...

Amazing looks! Love the second one the best!!

www.plentyforpennies.com

letiziabarcelona said...

gorgeous ! I love the second outfit !

Aubrey and Melissa said...

I always love the way you pair things together! You looked gorgeous for NYFW.

Le blog mode Miss Zaza said...

the first one is amazing...

blank said...

i'm in love with your outfit from the second photo...i've never seen anyone pair those prints together, i feel inspired!

--la vie en BROKE--
http://jennachristine.blogspot.com/

blue roses said...

adore the leopard jacket.

http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

Sasha said...

Ah! I just love your style and everything about you! You are so chic like..always! How do you manage that?! :)
xoxo

LUIZA said...

Very inspiring as always!
I've noticed that in some pics you look like angelina jolie :D

Kisses,
Luiza from lifestyle philosophy

Mihaela said...

i'm totally in love with the first outfit.

MG said...

Love that Zara coat.

Rossella said...

love the leopard coat

let me know your thoughts on my new blog entry and follow me at:

My Couture Diaries
My Couture Diaries
My Couture Diaries

Rene Braun said...

Oh!! You are gorgeous!

WWW.RENEBRAUN.COM

Welcome to my blog:))) Kisses

Mxx said...

Gorgeous! Love the first outfit especially.

KimChicSisters said...

love these outfits!

http://kimchicsisters.blogspot.com/2011/02/spring-preview.html

Brit said...

I really like outfit #2, especially that coat :)

Kacrates said...

I really am in love with both looks. :)

J.Jehanne said...

Hey! Saw you at NYFW and captured a great pic of you... You were wearing the plaid shirt and moto jacket... wanted to say hi but you were on the GO lol... will email it to you if you'd like

Thanks for being such an inspiration to fellow bloggers and fashion lovers everywhere!

comme-coco.blogspot.com

xoxo,
JP

Michelle Lee said...

love the 1st :)

swatch international giveaway:
http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

Wynn said...

I wish I had a leopard coat like that one you're wearing! I looove it!

Unknown said...

love all of this photos :)
follow me on:
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2187105/glamourgirl
http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

Melody said...

I love the leather jacket on the left. Pretty street pictures.

Follow me/Comment on my picture please. I'd love to hear from you.

Grande Jewelry
Grande Jewelry
Grande Jewelry

Xx Melody xX

Unknown said...

Wow, I love how you mix prints so much! I get so much inspiration from you! I even referenced to you in one of my entries.

- Meanz (Koi Story)

Alinne's Style said...

OMG you're so stylish! I love this trousers!
Kisses Alinne


www.alinnestyle.com


.

Anonymous said...

i really like your first look. The polka dot sleeves look amazing with smaller dots in your skirt. all of the black just make the entire outfit reallly strong and confident.

Rococo said...

I love the combination of leopard print and the colourful blouse, so effortless! And those pants are pretty awesome too :)

http://rococo-blog.blogspot.com/

sarah said...

the necklace in the nymag pic-amazing. you wear the miu miu pants so well too!

http://www.speakmylanguages.blogspot.com

Frank Vinyl said...

That look you have on the right is beautiful!! I love the combination.. its so unexpected!

http://www.frankvinyl.com

Tanesha Awasthi said...

Love the ethnic inspired necklace, nicely paired with leopard! www.EthnicEsthetic.com. -Tanesha

mandy said...

love, love, love the look on the right. beautiful pairing of floral and leopard!