2.14.2011

{ money shot }


got streetstyled by geri 'g.money' hirsch at milk studios, during the debut of erin fetherston's new ERIN line.
{ wearing: zara shirt & skirt, renee c. sweater (i have the same piece in grey, which i wore HERE and HERE), vintage clutch, stuart weitzman boots }

85 comments:

ClosetConfections said...

Love it! I recently purchased a similar skirt, and this is a great styling idea.

Kendra
Closet Confections - A Personal Style Blog

Robin said...

Love the leopard, both girly and edgy

http://leffetdepapillon.wordpress.com/

Anonymous said...

you look great!! like your hair aswell :)

xx

Unknown said...

GOOORGE!!! KELL ROCKS LEOPARD LIKE NO OTHER.

XX

http://www.primaryny.blogspot.com/

Jessie said...

girlfriend you look fabulous!!!
love the outfit.
perfect.
http://wordbyjessie.com
xxjj

Rodica said...

Love this and all your other inspiring ideas!

PS: You look like Angelina Jolie in this photo :)

Karolina said...

You look adorable! I love it!

http://carriesfashiondiary.blogspot.com/

mll mag said...

Amazing ;)
so beautiful ;))

come discover my site
http://magmoiselle.fr/?p=2094

Like a Cat said...

It's uncanny how much you look like Angelina Jolie. Lucky you!

The Village Idiot said...

you know how to rock leopard so effortlessly

Alyssa said...

Super beautiful. I am in love with that leopard skirt!

Unknown said...

adore that leopard skirt

http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/
x

Gorete Sousa said...

BEAUTIFUL look!!!
lovely!!!
xx

www.ilovenystyle.blogspot.com

Míriam Juan-Torres said...

You look gorgeous, love it!
xx

Eugenia Woods said...

Gorgeous skirt!

Camilla said...

oh this is perfect x

http://intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com/

Femme Fatale said...

Looking great! as always! love this outfit!
xo

breakfastatfaymes.blogspot.com

Catherine said...

So beautiful! I love how voluminous the skirt is. Also you are gorgeous!

Elizabeth said...

Positively darling!

Erzsébet

SAMANTHA said...

LOVE this outfit!!! geri did a great job-- she never does outfit posts herself though! (she should) haha, you look gorgeous!

xx
www.dragonnfruit.com

GIAA said...

you looked stunning! and I loved a lot of pieces fron erin's collection! :)

GIAA:

http://giaa-fashion.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

you look gorgeous!!!


xoxo
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

Adore the color combination: the brown and camel colors look really soft and beautiful. I’m not such a big fan of the tights (but I have a tights phobia). The blouse underneath the sweater is a great idea; it makes it all so more sophisticated and elegant. The clutch really pimps up your look; the patent (exotic) leather makes it a lot more sparkling.

MG said...

I love browns and blacks together, especially richer caramel shades. Love your skirt!

TheStreetFashion5xpro said...

You look so beautiful...lovely post!

Lace and Tulle said...

Wow! Beautiful skirt!!!
www.theclassique.org

Nicole Dao said...

Love the monochromatic colors on this look. The shirt bronze shirt and black sweater complement the skirt beautifully.

www.mintypeaches.blogspot.com

Marcel said...

U look great :)
Marcelina, xxx

The Purse-a-holic said...

Love it!

That skirt is just too too much, so cute.

http://jannsboutique.blogspot.com/

HUMANITYISBEAUTIFUL said...

classically chic and fabulously adorable :)))

Anonymous said...

lookin a million dollars darling!

Miss Molly said...

you look amazing as usual.. loving that skirt!

http://missmollyfashions.blogspot.com/

G Tauberge said...

cute! love the flounce-factor of that skirt.

Anonymous said...

I agree with some of the others → You do kind of look like Angelina Jolie in this pic.! Only more classy...:-)

http://www.sprezza2raw.com/

baci ♥ Brad

Living Foxy said...

Beautiful skirt. Happy Valentines Day

Stylison said...

really love the way you pair the knit with leopard skirt!

xoxo
http://stylison.blogspot.com/

Kim said...

Really love this one, you look stunning!

brunetteblogging.com

Beautycountry said...

Stunning!!!!

Love the skrit :D

Rossella said...

wow i love that leopard skirt


let me know your thoughts on my new blog entry and follow me at:

My Couture Diaries
My Couture Diaries
My Couture Diaries

Anonymous said...

you look stunning !
love the leopard dress

generally love the outfit !


<3

Karoline Kalvø said...

Amazing.

Love, always.
Karoline Kalvo

Morgan Jordan said...

Congratsssss! so awesome, you look great.

STYLOCRAT

Happy Valentine's Day!

Anonymous said...

really cute outfit !


http://leblogmodedejulie.blogspot.com/

Míriam Juan-Torres said...

I just read that you won the Bloglovin award, Congratulations!! I'm really happy for you, though no surprised, as it's totally deserved :)
xx

ediot said...

oh - she looks absolutely gorgeous! love her haircut and simple make-up.
thanks for sharing this great shot

xx

kate said...

Very nice. I love the full skirt in leopard print it's chic, but fun.

virginie said...

Lovely pic! Great material mix, love it!

Virginie/ Couture & DIY

Elise McCreary said...

fantastic. what great style!

Perfumes Plus said...

I'm shocked by how little jewellery you have on!
But, you look lovely as always.

KimChicSisters said...

love that skirt!

http://kimchicsisters.blogspot.com/2011/02/amazing-milk-chocolate-lollipops-with.html

Unknown said...

love it! so cute!

http://www.informalthing.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

you look soo much like Jessica Stroup !!
very beautiful

Rococo said...

I love this outfit! I love the skirt, and I think the layering of the blouse under the sweater looks really adds dimension and interest to the look.

http://rococo-blog.blogspot.com/

Julia said...

great look! love the hair!

http://juliasstyleutopia.blogspot.com/

Baby Budget Blog said...

Love the skirt!

www.plentyforpennies.com

Monica said...

Are you the youger sister of the norwegian singer Sissel Kyrkjebø.. :)

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/151412.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSKnkqAOhpA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tis7uLQD4Yc

Anonymous said...

You dressed the skirt amazingly!! You look stunning!!

xo thefashionguitar.com

ALWAYS CHASING said...

Perfect skirt! I must hunt one down in Australia, and thats no mean feat!

She Wears, She Shares said...

I love love love this look.

Happy Valentines Day!

xoxo


Julie

The Magic Mirror said...

You look stunning. The outfit is perfect.

Amber
http://themagikmirror.blogspot.com/

geri hirsch said...

yayyy!!! you look STUNNING. OBV! xx

Kristel Louisa said...

Love love this outfit. Simply stunning. I like the way you combined the simple black sweatshirt with the sophisticated leopard skirt.

Love,
Kristel
en la moda

Anushka said...

Kelly, you have such great style. Thank you for never failing to inspire me! :)

Check out my blog? Nowhere near as cool as yours, but it'd make my day if you did:
http://www.bombaybubble.com/

Alyssa Roman said...

living vicariously through you and you and you.

shoes uk said...

you are looking so cute! i really love your post and your skirt is very nice and good i like it

Run With Fashion said...

Looove the outfit! I loove the skirt
You kinda look like Angelina Jolie.

Magui Aristi said...

Looved this look!
Saludos! www.lovemyropero.blogspot.com

Kacrates said...

sultry smart. I love it. :)

Oh my, I love when some of the shows are at Milk.

Agne said...

the leopard print looks good on you!

http://sheisfashionholic.blogspot.com/

The Bohemienne said...

Very cute skirt! I like the tomboy-ish sweater paired with the girlier skirt.

http://thebohemienne.wordpress.com/

Unknown said...

Oooh, I hope the Zara items are recent because I am going to be in Vegas on Thursday and there is no Zara near me in PCB, FL. I love the outfit!! Oh and I have to say, as I'm sure you have heard it before, you are the spitting image of Silver on 90210, Jessica Stroup. It's crazy.

www.raesstylefile.blogspot.com

Sartirical said...

LOVE the structured crazy-printed skirt with the slouchy neutral sweater! Perfection!

The-Poor-Girl

Nuha said...

I love this outfit... you look gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

i think your skirt is amaze!!! where did you buy it?

tiffany
love affair with fashion

Lana said...

Erin Fetherston is amazing. I am wearing her pants here....

http://strawberrychapstick.blogspot.com/2011/02/happy-birthday-valentine.html

...from when she did a line for Target stores. They're a hit everywhere I go!

Unknown said...

i really love this entire look its amazing!!

http://myheadandwardrobe.blogspot.com/

Kairi Kuuskmann said...

WOOOWWW what a great look, great photo as well. I like the way you styled the skirt with sheer black tights. Sooo cool and edgy. Socks is a perfect finishing touch! Best wishes! :)

Anna-bird said...

your eyeliner is perfection! might have to mimic it this weekend... :)

http://anna-gemutlichkeit.blogspot.com/

jessica january said...

you look incredible! i love that simple necklace you have on!

january, x
www.jessicajanuary.com

Ashley said...

that skirt is what dreams are made out of

http://www.postmodernrunway.com/

Tanesha Awasthi said...

Love the outfit, you're so Angelina in this pic!

http:EthnicEsthetic.com

Britney said...

Fabulous!

sarah said...

she did a great job! i'm sure the erin fetherston show was amazing, saw the stills and fell in love!

http://www.speakmylanguages.blogspot.com

. said...

this is the outfit that made me fall in love with your blog n religiously follow it xxx

kids T shirts said...

You really have a nice taste.Love the minimalists skirts.