1.19.2011

{ three random snaps }


{ above: detail shot by the cherry blossom girl / i receive a lot of emails about the gold michael kors watch i regularly wear / it's the 'bel aire chronograph' style, and is available HERE }

{ above: everything's so meta: pic via stylecaster's twitter, of me tweeting backstage before a recent photo shoot ~ are you following my misadventures there yet?! / wearing a self-designed necklace (available HERE), zara sweater & OPI's got the blues for red nail polish }

{ above: the aftermath of last week's snowstorm / for those who didn't experience extreme eye-rolling over this last bunny post, there's more fluffy fun waiting for you in this facebook album }

64 comments:

Lindsay Mueller said...

Love that watch - I haven't worn one in so long, but this is more than just a watch... it's a bracelet :) I was thinking of trying out a pocket watch. It would be a groovy spin on the conventional watch necklace/wristwear, don't you think?

-Lindsay

welcome to my jungle said...

I really have to think about buying the necklace! it´s beautiful!

Thanks!

Dani

Ra said...

i am going to come to new york and steal bunny.

Anonymous said...

omggggggoooddness. Bunny in the snow is completely precious!! xo, Kim www.eatsleepwear.com

Sarah Dee said...

your puppy makes me melt!! and that watch is amazing!

<3 Sarah
theantiquepearl.blogspot.com

Impetuous Style said...

Kelly, love your self-designed necklace. You're a true artiste. I will be sure to check out your jewelry designs.

http://impetuousstyle.com

Yasmeen said...

Bunny's such a darling! Looking at that picture, I have a very strong urge to give her squeezy hugs; although, I can't imagine she'd like that very much :C

(Or he? Is it a he; I've never really paid attention!)

Yasmeen
Castle Fashion

Unknown said...

oooh - i love that watch...i can see why everyone asks about it.

(+ and your puppy is too cute!)

seejaneworkplaylive.blogspot.com

Sylvia said...

my gosh, she is too precious in the snow! Beautiful watch and lovely pictures.

i wander, i wonder

Amber's Notebook said...

omg they are all gorgeous!
Amber's Notebook

Anonymous said...

you look absolutely STUNNING in that second pic! and bunny is adorable...as always!

xo,
joAnn

Anonymous said...

Wow you guys got hit again huh? I do not miss the snow. Though I heard today we could be up for a superstorm that comes every 100-200 years eh so tradeoff?

HUMANITYISBEAUTIFUL said...

Michael Kors makes nice watches for decent prices. I have been checking out the rose gold tone for a while. Nice pics!

Luxx Mint said...

I think I might have to track that watch down in stainless steel - its perfect.

The doll on fashion

Karolina said...

beautiful watch!

http://carriesfashiondiary.blogspot.com/

Beautycountry said...

naaaaw...

...you little fluffy is supercute!! :D

R Orozco said...

I love the watch!
I am pretty sure that second picture is from the shoot with Garance.

Unknown said...

gorge shots, loving your watch
http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/
x

Collette Osuna said...

FAB watch..Bunny is just too cute for words!!

rachel said...

you kinda look like a younger ashley judd in the second picture.
flawless!!

Virginie said...

Lovely pics, the watch is really amazing!

Shall I notice that you can win a DIY piece on my blog, I would be pleased that you all join in!

Thanks, have a nice day!

Virginie/ Couture & DIY
www.virginiepeny.com

Anonymous said...

Your watch is so pretty!

http://theythinkimtooyoung.blogspot.com

ediot said...

love the watch.
and thanks for sharing these wonderful photos.
hope you're having a nice midweek

x

Ashley said...

That photo of Bunny is just too much! Love it!!

S said...

how cute is your dog in the snow!

http://singinonmymind.blogspot.com

ThE fAsHiOn WoRsHiPeR said...

Great post, all lovely pictures :)

XoXO-Kelli K
http://thefashionworshiper.blogspot.com

Lesley said...

michael kors makes the best watches. that dog is cute in the snow!

Anonymous said...

three beautiful snaps! <3

Bekah said...

Bunny is sooo adorable! Love the Bunny posts!

http://www.prettylittlesnippets.blogspot.com

The Fancy Teacup said...

Oh darling Bunny, looks so cute! What a beautiful watch, and I must say I am love with your self designed necklace. It's quite extraordinary.

www.TheFancyTeacup.com
much love.

Anonymous said...

Love the watch and that Bunny gets me everytime...so adorable! xo

Farm Girl Fashionista said...

You're even beautiful in a random shot!? I need lighting..pose..!! ;-) Of course, Bunny is adorable even with snow in hair!!

http://thefarmgirlfashionista.blogspot.com/

annawithlove said...

gorgeous three photos! absolutely adore your blog! x
http://www.annawithlove.com

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

You and Bunny are heart-wrenchingly cute! AgghhH!

ledoubleve.etsy.com

Baby Budget Blog said...

You remind me of Angelina Jolie in the second pic. The dog is just too adorable!

www.plentyforpennies.com

artdecodiamonds said...

The necklace is wonderful.. love it!

RAYNE said...

I love that polish and your jewelry is amazing! I'll definitely be putting in some orders.

xx
www.lluviaforallseasons.com

Miu said...

Bunny is so cute!
I don't mind when you are posting more pictures of him :)

Ayanna Michelle said...

Love that time piece. Great way to accessorize!


Quench Fab

Katie said...

I'm obsessed with big watches!

fashionsdirtylaundry said...

Too cute!

Sari said...

After this post, I have to put that watch on my list.. I just have to :D

Thanks for sharing!

http://sariasoy.blogspot.com/

Hawley said...

That dog is absolutely the cutest. I love its fluffy ears!

http://ringmeup.wordpress.com

Jackie said...

Kelly, the necklace shows sold out?

Joana said...

Hello!
LOVE the watch, It's so beautiful!
And lovely photos :)

xoxo|Joana

Anonymous said...

So funny that dog hahaha! :)

ThePleat said...

These photos make my mouth water. The reds and then that shiny gold treasure of yours. So bold yet classic. Top it off with a little "snow bunny" and this series was tremendous. (Amazing necklace too!)

www.thepleat.com

David Diaz said...

The last photo is soooo cute! & I love the perfect detail shot!

: ) David
VirtuallyStunning.blogspot.com

Ella B. said...

ohmygosh. i almost died over the last pic of bunny. so ridiculously adorable :)

Alicia Lund said...

Bunny is too cute! And you look gorgeous in that middle photo! I purchased one of your necklaces this morning and I can't wait to get it - SO my style!! yay xx

FeFe said...

I absolutely *heart* a men's style watch on a woman. Love the balance between femme & boyish. Strikes the adorer as a female who knows her business yet communicates it in such a stylish and quiet manner. LOVE.


http://fearlesslyfemale.com
http://fearlesslyfemale.blogspot.com

FeFe said...

...and want to KISS that little bunny!

Fashion Agony said...

What a cute doggy :)

xoxo
Check out my 100£ ASOS Gift Voucher GIVEAWAY!
http://fashionagony.blogspot.com/

Miss zhou said...

Not learn english well, many do not understand
-----
Chinese girls

Michelle Lee said...

great watch and photos :)

I have a first giveaway: Hard Candy makeup products
if interested check out
http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

Funky FraƮche said...

soooo gorgeous!! love the look...

www.funkyfraiche.blogspot.com

Love, L

Angeles Almuna said...

Your dog is absolutely adorable, sooooo cute!!!!
Kisses

www.angelesalmuna.com
www.shopangelesalmuna.com

bell said...

bunny is so ridiculously cute!!! by far my favorite picture of bunny

Marissa at Style Cusp said...

I have this watch and have received countless compliments on it! It's incredibly classy and can be worn with just about anything!

XXXO
M

kelsea said...

these are wonderful pictures. i love your blouse and puppy dog

JRDM designs & photography said...

I love my MK gold watch too! Its glued to my wrist

Joll Burr said...

what a lovely doggie! i have similar baby - a chihuahua boy!;D

www.jollburrfashion.blogspot.com

so said...

LOVE bunny's photo!!

(just discovered you & your blog...)