1.31.2011

{ take two }


yes, you've seen this outfit before. but i'm posting these extra photos because i've been getting tons of wear out of this sequin-front blouse lately, and when i noticed yesterday that it's currently on sale at 60% off, i knew i had to share the news with you.

{ vintage yves saint laurent sunnies, reworked vintage jacket, gifted elizabeth+james top & hudson jeans, vintage clutch, dolce+gabbana shoes }
-----
once you've put in your order and are still clicking around the internet, i might also suggest checking out this versatile bag, these fierce boots, and all the new jewels i've recently added to my shop (there's more coming in later today too)! and since we're sort of on the subject of surplus costume shots, did you know that i post extras of almost every outfit on facebook? follow me there for more fashion-y fun!!

64 comments:

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

Ah this shirt is a dream!!!! I m obsessed with sequins lately.. :)
xxx

http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

Pretty Shiny Sparkly said...

Those boots ARE fierce!! Looking gorgeous as always girl! Love the sunglasses!

♥ Kristina, Pretty Shiny Sparkly

Collette Osuna said...

Love the shirt...really gorgeous....!!!

Stop by and say Hello:)
Check out my 30x30 Remix….Let’s do this!♥

Miss Molly said...

i really don't mind seeing this ensemble twice! it is freaking amazing!

www.missmollyfashions.blogspot.com

Aquí said...

I love your coat! The cuffs are amazing!

Jennifer S. said...

Thanks for sharing the news that its on sale.....

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

LADY REBEL said...

i didn´t
pretty pretty
your vintro sunnies are for to dead.
*************
LADY REBEL

The Fancy Teacup said...

The outfit does look familiar, it's so darling! I adore the mix up of materials, and of course the sequin blouse and those hot, hot shoes.

www.TheFancyTeacup.com
much love.

The Everything List said...

love the jacket!

stop by and enter to win free ad space on my blog for your shop: http://lachapstickfanatique.blogspot.com

R Orozco said...

Voted for you because your style is the best!

SAMANTHA said...

i loveeeeee your stylee. i'm obsessing over that vintage jacket- it's perfect.


xx
www.dragonnfruit.com

Gorete Sousa said...

lovely outfit!!!
great look!!!
xx

www.ilovenystyle.blogspot.com

Michelle Lee said...

i love sequins so ilove that shirt
:)

new inspiration, creative nail design, valentine's day preparation posts up!
check out daily updates at:
http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

Copper Etiquette said...

Ok I am feeling that. www.copperetiquette.wordpress.com

Lace and Tulle said...

love the coat!!
http://laclassique.blogspot.com

Learning said...

What lovely layering! I'll have to check facebook for a close up shot of your shoes! They look quite exciting as well ;).

http://fasionablylearning.blogspot.com/

BECKY MAY said...

You look beautiful! Lovely sunnies

The Flower Girl

x

Nancie said...

love the cuff of your hands!
http://fashionablenotebook.blogspot.com

Baby Budget Blog said...

THANKS A MILLION! I FULLY BLAME YOU NOW THAT I'M OUT $145 ; ) I always admired that blouse!

www.plentyforpennies.com

The Purse-a-holic said...

Love the shirt...and I can never get enough of that coat!

B. in the Know said...

I love your shirt!
Much love,
B

Rossella said...

Love your jacket so chic
cute new post

let me know your thoughts on my blog

My Couture Diaries

Karolina said...

You look gorgeous! You have a great collection of glasses ;)


http://carriesfashiondiary.blogspot.con

Sofia said...

Brilliant. Love the sequins.

The Iconic Blog said...

Stunning!x

Fashion Agony said...

What a gorgeous shirt!

xoxo
http://www.fashionagony.blogspot.com/

Mavi said...

beautifull!!! i love your coat!!

mavitrapos.blogpsot.com

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

great. There can't be a Better campaign than that: Seeing a beautiful blouse on a beautiful girl. I ABSOLUTELY adore your jacket. It looks so chique and sophisticated (especially the details on your sleeve). Great color combination. Aldo blue, gold, green and red aren’t always good to go.

Bex said...

Really love the top and jacket, never would have thought they would work so well together.

http://betweenmargins.blogspot.com

kate said...

Very cute. You find some amazing jackets I must say.

Míriam Juan-Torres said...

No wonder why u've been wearing it so much, it's an amazing blouse :)
xx

Julie said...

crazy shoes ! <3
my blog : http://leblogmodedejulie.blogspot.com/

annawithlove said...

gorgeous, fabulous and effortless as always! x
http://www.annawithlove.com

keenonboys said...

i really love your blog, but seriously? $145 for a shirt? $500 for the bag? ridiculous.
try to find a whole outfit for under $100.

Anonymous said...

amazing look!
<3

Essiefashion said...

Love that jacket!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

lovely mix of colours and textures

http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/
x

Anonymous said...

I absolutely looove your jacket!!

xx

Anonymous said...

I love the sparkly top, but the real star of this show I feel is that vintage jacket! How amazing is it with it's embellished cuffs and bright red liner! Obsessed!!!!

xoxo
Cathy, your Poor Little It Girl

http://poorlittleitgirl.com

Beautycountry said...

love that elisabeth&james top :D

Anonymous said...

Amazing jacket!

xo thefashionguitar

Anna said...

I love that jacket! So classy!

stylekaleidoscope.blogpspot.com

The Bohemienne said...

Such a beautiful outfit--the jacket is really fantastic.

Aubrey and Melissa said...

There isn't anything about this look that I don't love.

M said...

i love your blog...
kisses
Maru

Raspberry Jam said...

Great style!

Love it!


http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/


XOXO

Peta Rudd said...

Kelly, that jacket is absolutely gorgeous. Love it.

http://petarudd.com/blog

GALA said...

you look very beautiful !!!!
like every days


i love you !!!!

hautetherapy.com said...

You rock it well girl. The red lining takes the cake.

Rococo said...

the jacket and sequined shirt are gorgeous - I love how the sequin trend is making its way into everything!

http://rococo-blog.blogspot.com/

Lisa Griffin said...

love this shirt, sequins with knits is my thing right now!
www.indramaticfashion.com

Libby said...

Ooo I LOVE your sunglasses!!

Anonymous said...

The blouse is so fun and pretty! Thanks so much for the heads up! Amazing photos, as always.



Boxmoonbabble.blogspot.com

Katherine said...

They say twice is nice! I don't mind seeing it again at all :)

www.LaPetiteMarmoset.com

dejoiss said...

You look so gorgeous! Nice outfit! :D

Unknown said...

oh so glamorous! you look fantastic, kelly!

xx

kelli said...

I'm going to have to get that sequin blouse- so cool!

Stefanie Langholz said...

I love your outfits and your clothes..

XOXO

Anonymous said...

Love your style Kelly! I lived in beautiful NYC back in the 90's! I miss it so much. I'm back home in Dublin, Ireland now, but I get a flavour of the city and it's never ending class and style from your good self! Ruth.

INES said...

Just love your style

Anonymous said...

I love this coat you are wearing!

bren said...

fly a** jacket! i loooove it! and congrats on the nod! good luck!

Bren-
B So Chic!
http://www.bsochic.blogspot.com

Babu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Babu said...

Just love your SUNGLASSES!!! :)
What do you think about my Blog? I know it's on german but maybe you could have a look on it... :)
thank you ;)