OMG Kelly, so fab! I swear my leopard swear by it! Just had a vintage animal print fur turned into a vest and I am loving it! http://www.etsy.com/shop/vintageshaun
I'm always surprised to see you in jeans (doesn't that sound like I know you in real life or something?)! I love this look, especially the jeans/leopard coat combo. Unexpected, casual and easy. Love!
Hi Kelly! It must be an animal print blog day today. I was just visiting a couple of other blogs before yours and both girls were sporting similar jackets. I must really get one ASAP. You look gorgeous as always!
Loving the clash of two animal prints. It's rare that someone can pull it off, but then again, you're the print wizard :D Absolutely in love with the coat.
83 comments:
Fantastic Jacket!
love! you always have the best pics!
xoxo
Chloe
you are such an inspiration to me. thank you for being. :)
LOVE this. That blouse is fantastic!
xo
Jean
www.fadedoldjeans.com
i always love your pictures and you're the perfect model!
okimzie.blogspot.com
perfection
www.theairconditionedgypsy.com
fabulous look! i would have never thought to mix the snakeskin with the leopard but it looks good. love those shoes! :)
i wander, i wonder
i have been eyeing this zara jacket for a while! so gorgeous!
www.ThePantryDrawer.com
love your mix of prints! and those shoes!!!!
I would love to see a close-up of the earrings!
L.O.V.E.L.Y JACKET!!!
They must have graffitied that wall just for you! Beautiful as always.
my life in style
gorgeous as always! The coat is amazingly beautiful:)
www.audrinajulia.blogspot.com
Love the booties... and the jeans too!
\\http://californiacandy.wordpress.com/
love the jacket! the first picture is amazing! you are a coolcat <3
x
thatgirlfromhk.blogspot.com
This outfit epitomizes everything that is awesome right now!
Sarah
theantiquepearl.blogspot.com
I love those boots so much! And that coat has the perfect pattern on it.
Lindsey Soup
Love all your outfit! especially the coat and the boots! You look fantastic!
very well styled! I like :-)
Love your ring and I need those boots in my life.... :)
xxx
http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/
Great outfit and those boots.. Yes please!!
www.fashionofmysoul.blogspot.com
cool cat iin cool boots :D
xoxo
k.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/
You are indeed a cool cat looking amazing as always! I'm so excited for your necklace to arrive! <3
skiepies.blogspot.com/
this leopard jacket is wonderful, wow! <3
www.abitoffashion.com
Great coat!
I want this coat now!
normally I am no fan of animal prints, but you pulled it off so elegantly so... looking great as usual! :)
Magda
Great pictures! I love your boots :) The outfit is great.
http://www.martinakien.blogspot.com/
Great look!
Love the jeans and boots!
http://valentineavoh.blogspot.com/
-diary of a fashion stylist_
wow! I never thought how two different yet similar looking prints can go together..
You pull it off amazingly!
XX
VERY cool indeed....love the jacket and wedges...you look great:)
Stop by and say Hello:)
Enter my Spoil Me Fashion Jewelry Giveaway!!♥
lovely print-mix! xoxo Uschi
love the shoes!!
I bought a H&M pair like this one!
(not the same of course but for 30 euros just perfect)
http://anmarkdesign.blogspot.com/
gorgeous shots, loving the leopard
http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/
x
You really are one cool cat! :) You look wonderful as always! I have shoes that look just like that from Zara!
<3 kris&kel
www.krisandkel.com
great boots
to those of you who haven't visited my blog yet..
please check out my blog and follow if you like any of my posts
(and on twitter@divalicious_m)
http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com
Fantastic boots!
this looks so cute and fun for the whoooole weekend!
www.indramaticfashion.com
i adore the way you mix up animal prints.
gorgeous and fabulous as always! You are unstoppable!! xx
http://www.annawithlove.com
The conglomeration of prints is super fun and chic. I adore those mosss hue boots too, they are beautiful. Truly cool cat.
www.TheFancyTeacup.com
much love.
Great pairing...love the two different animal prints together!
XoXO-Kelli K
http://thefashionworshiper.blogspot.com
Yup! It's official! I'm getting that Zara coat today! This outfit is AMAZING!
xx,
Sonia
http://RunwayHippie.com
i need that coat!
love how glam your casual weekend wear is!
The coat is really cool.
What a gorgeous look. Perfection!
Love the leopard!
www.plentyforpennies.com
So, you really can mix snake and leopard.
OMG Kelly, so fab! I swear my leopard swear by it! Just had a vintage animal print fur turned into a vest and I am loving it!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/vintageshaun
Those shoes are def at the top of my wish list! I love all the pieces together though, such a great outfit.
http://blushfashion18.blogspot.com/
LOVE! Zara is doing the best leopard right now!xx
Cool booties. Got something similar at H&M.
http://jannsboutique.blogspot.com/
I'm always surprised to see you in jeans (doesn't that sound like I know you in real life or something?)! I love this look, especially the jeans/leopard coat combo. Unexpected, casual and easy. Love!
Love the boots! And you always find the coolest walls to pose in front of.
www.LaPetiteMarmoset.com
Leopard and snakeskin FTW! Roll those cuffs, Kelly, roll 'em!
That coat is pretty bad ass.
We're both wearing leopard print in our posts today!
I love those boots woman!! Aaaah they're the perfect color.
Amber
ambersmouthwash
Those boots are amazing...
I your blog, it's so inspirational! Xx
I love the first picture! That tagged wall looks awesome with your coat!
www.oldsoulyoungspirit.com
Your coat is amazing!
Loving the outfit post.
The Craft
http://thecraftiswhatyoumakeit.blogspot.com/
Lovely coat!
xoxo
Tiffany
I absolutely adore your boots!!! <3
xx
Hi Kelly! It must be an animal print blog day today. I was just visiting a couple of other blogs before yours and both girls were sporting similar jackets. I must really get one ASAP. You look gorgeous as always!
sfbella.blogspot.com
Incredible!
And I love the post before - the stool is perfect!
XOXO,
style activist
www.styleactivist.blogspot.com
I fall more and more in love with those booties each time you wear them...
Xxxx
BEE
Perfect as usual!
Whitney
www.MyStylishFriends.blogspot.com
i love th coat & boots. just scored a similar pair of boots by kelsi dagger but still on the hunt for a vintage style animal print coat.
aodre the mixed patterns.
Great color boots!
Bren-
B So Chic!
http://www.bsochic.blogspot.com
I think you would really enjoy this post on jewelry
http://www.addicted2etsy.com/2010/12/chain-chain-chain.html
I'm hitting the LIKE button in here! LIKE it all!
Love it all actually.
Fantastic pics!!
Blog Acessórios & Achados (Brazil)
http://acessorioseachados.blogspot.com
facebook.com/acessorioseachados
Loving the clash of two animal prints. It's rare that someone can pull it off, but then again, you're the print wizard :D
Absolutely in love with the coat.
Fab coat. Cheetah is definitely one of my favorites.
kate spade makes adorable jeans! and i like how you mixed patterns :)
Love the place were you make pictures! Your shoes, ring and faux fur are amazing!
Xoxo Birgitte
http://fashionaccordingtobirgitte.blogspot.com
i'm totally loving your zara leopard coat! what a perfect piece to wear over any outfit!
you look lovely as always!
this outfit is definetly cool, i saw some similar boots at zara but didnt know how i would wear them, but they look great with rolled jeans!
Miyan
www.miyan-overseas.blogspot.com
I am totally in love with your shoes!
Nice to meet you- can to your blog via Inspired Design-
You and I have a lot of the same style. I was wearing the exact jacket this evening (from Zara, right?) Great outfit!
the animal prints mix is amazing!
it inspires me!!!
www.mewmew-angelica.blogspot.com
Animal print can look either really classy or really trashy ... it looks really grand on you!
Post a Comment