it's been many weeks in the works, and i'm so excited to finally introduce you to my new bijoux boutique, kelly framel jewelry!! there are so many more pieces still to come, but i just couldn't wait any longer to spill! please have a peek...
Kelly, what a beautiful new collection...every single piece is so special, and the soft smoky colors and burnished metals are dreamy x 10. I am so excited for you!
WOW! I am SO impressed, but not surprised since you ALWAYS execute everything so perfectly. They are all beautiful--I wouldn't know which one to pick! Congrats Kelly!
WOW!!! My favourite is the ivory serpentine collar...so simple yet so chic!! But it's so hard to choose, all the pieces have something special and unique. Congrats Kelly! The new shop is so elegant :)
I read one of your comments on a blog called www.texerrors.com. We sat and laughed for hours on the website. It shows txt mess sent to wrong person. Example: The boss. Sms: Would you take a bath with me tonight? Kisses on your neck
congratulations! I am also a jewelry designer, and I know that after all the hard work of finding the right materials and sketching designs its rewarding to finally see the vision come to fruition! Theses pieces look fantastic! Cant wait to see the whole collection! :-)
Has anyone ever told you you look a lot like Jessica Stroup (from 90210)? http://www.cwtv.com/images/c/0003/cw-90210-prt-jstroup_011994-867533-325x434.jpg --> I can't get over the resemblance lol. Also, CONGRATS on your collection! Absolutely beautiful work.
50 comments:
YAY!! Gorgeous pieces!! I can't wait to check it all out!!
I just lusted over everything! love the Topaz Chain ring!
Very nice. I like that you stuck with light polished tones and jewels fo the most part it really stands out.
As always - love it all!
xoxo
Veronica
beautiful pieces. i especially dig the antique look of it all!
http://adorablydeliciouslp.blogspot.com/
**
Kelly, what a beautiful new collection...every single piece is so special, and the soft smoky colors and burnished metals are dreamy x 10. I am so excited for you!
I love these...will definitely be buying some of these! The first one is gorgeous!
http://dawnofstyle.blogspot.com/
I'm so happy for you Kelly, congratulations! They are beautiful!
http://californiacandy.wordpress.com/
these are sooo beautiful! congrats!
One of each please! They do call me Jewels for a reason.
Congratulations! Will endorse this to all my friends :-)
The turquoise serpentine collar is my personal favorite!
Truly glamorous pieces, I love them all
Am not very much onto jewlery, but looks great. Of to check it out! :-)
M
+ + + + + + + + + + + +
http://mayabeus.blogspot.com/
Wow, LOVE the serpentine collars!!!
xx
Congrats!Can't wait to browse through everything!
They're gorgeous. I want them all.
The Heartbreak
WOW! I am SO impressed, but not surprised since you ALWAYS execute everything so perfectly. They are all beautiful--I wouldn't know which one to pick! Congrats Kelly!
<3 kris&kel
www.krisandkel.com
WOW!!! My favourite is the ivory serpentine collar...so simple yet so chic!! But it's so hard to choose, all the pieces have something special and unique.
Congrats Kelly! The new shop is so elegant :)
eli
www.eli-a-porter.blogspot.com
I read one of your comments on a blog called www.texerrors.com.
We sat and laughed for hours on the website. It shows txt mess sent to wrong person.
Example: The boss.
Sms: Would you take a bath with me tonight? Kisses on your neck
/ M
These are absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to get one of my own. Love it! Have a fantastic weekend!
http://2anchor.blogspot.com
Congrats :) These are some great pieces...
XoXo-Kelli K
http://thefashionworshiper.blogspot.com
What fabulous jewelery! Indeed very feminine and romantic , love them!
Yea! I've been patiently waiting and it was worth it! Fabulous. These will all be on my christmas list!
Your pieces are wonderful, congratulations!
Congratulations Kelly!! Fabulous site!! Look forward to purchasing one of your pieces!!
YUM.
~selina
What what amazing pieces! Love your shop.
That's fantastic - congratulations!!
Congrats the store looks great and your jewelry is beautiful!
Stay blessed!
Emijaa
Congrats! The pieces are amazing and I LOVE that you do layaway : )
I particuarly love the piece that you sold a while ago (large vintage brass beads necklace). Any chance of remaking that?
www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com
Congrats the store looks great and your jewelry is beautiful!
Stay blessed!
Emijaa
You truly have a talent! Your jewelery is beautiful.
Stunning! You have a unique eye - they look super high quality as well as fabulous and most importantly - totally wearable.
Beautiful! I love the pieces. x
www.FashionSnag.com
Gorgeous. Congratulations!!
xoxo Heather
Your coral serpentine collar is gorgeous!! Amazing collection!
xx
Emy
http://sweetpromises.tumblr.com/
congrats it's wonderfull! Love them!!!
Viaggio della Farfalla
The Key Item
congratulations! I am also a jewelry designer, and I know that after all the hard work of finding the right materials and sketching designs its rewarding to finally see the vision come to fruition! Theses pieces look fantastic! Cant wait to see the whole collection! :-)
Gorgeous! I LOVE all of it.
http://garageglamfashion.wordpress.com/
you are a talented little gem, you! congratulations on the new collection, it's beautiful!
God, they are all so intricate. How do you do that? So pretty.
-Anna
They're all so amazing! x.x.
amazing just so stunning!
http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com
Has anyone ever told you you look a lot like Jessica Stroup (from 90210)? http://www.cwtv.com/images/c/0003/cw-90210-prt-jstroup_011994-867533-325x434.jpg --> I can't get over the resemblance lol. Also, CONGRATS on your collection! Absolutely beautiful work.
These really beautiful. I love them .
omg beautiful
feel free to follow xoxo
twitter: @FASHION_ICE
Gorgeous!
www.ellieeckert.com
Sooooo pretty but so expensive!!
There is something about chunky jewelry that makes me feel so dainty and feminine.
Post a Comment