10.30.2010

{ that JACKET }

over-the-top, meet perfectly unassuming. i can't remember the last time i wanted anything more:

what a dreamy piece! { though i secretly wish she had paired it with another shoe // photo by wayne tippetts }

34 comments:

Sylvia said...

so dope.

beautiful jacket.

i wander, i wonder

Anonymous said...

Interesting, but not my style ~

Tiffany's Small World said...

great jacket!love the bag too

Anonymous said...

Very your style. The embroidery looks great though and I could see you wearing that quite well.

Anonymous said...

yeah. pretty awesome.

taryn said...

le fashion JUST posted this the other day with pretty much the same title!

TheChambrayCountess said...

You take the jacket and I'll take the bag! Cute find :)

Brigadeiro said...

Ah, Dries...you make my heart pitter patter!

Totally agree with you about the shoes ;)

Collette Osuna said...

Love the jacket:)

Stop by and say Hello ♥
Statements in Fashion Blog

Esther said...

really rad sleeves <3 love the blingbling

Diana said...

the shoes should be different - i agree - but i lovvve the detail on the jacket :)

http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

Rachel Holm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel Holm said...

two dye four. HOLY.

haaay.

Unknown said...

that jacket is chic and totally divine

vasilieva
http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/
x

NIna said...

Oh i love it to and she styled it so nice with the braid!
xo Nina
http://www.amazedandconfused.com/

Render Sublime said...

GREAT FIND!!

http://ficklesense.blogspot.com/

EN said...

i'm more into her shoes than her jacket. but i think the jacket is an unique one. :)




Flickering Moonlight

Marina said...

stunning

BaronessVonVintage said...

wow!

*sunday* said...

great colours

Karolina said...

so inspiring!

http://carriesfashiondiary.blogspot.com/

FASHION SNAG said...

The jacket is very unique!

www.FashionSnag.com

Anonymous said...

1) Buy the jacket. 2) Buy a ticket to Russia. 3) Take tons of pictures. 4) Post them here so we can delight :)
haha

xoxo from Montréal


prettylilthgs.blogspot.com

Baby Budget Blog said...

I echo your last sentiment! hehehe

www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

Renee Nabam said...

oh that jacket-coat is great..and you're right...."give the girl the right pair of shoes to go along with it dude..."

the chic addict said...

I can't say I blame you! It's super beautiful.

http://thechicaddict.blogspot.com

CaliforniaCandy said...

Totally your style... love the bag too!

http://californiacandy.wordpress.com/

Anonymous said...

Love that coat, although I think that I would look like I was drowning in it since I'm only 5'3!

A.n.E said...

I know its sooo great isn't it??? And how it curves...amazing.

Anonymous said...

gorgeous indeed! I do think the shoes are a nice compliment. A reinvented classic like the utilitarian coat and the color is great with it as well.

Emily and Abigail said...

lust lust lusting this piece!! Great colors, great mix of patterns.. gorgeous. Now following you on bloglovin'

www.lovelywanderlust.com

Rhai and Coi said...

Very nice detail really give the oriental ambiance!


SIAMESESKY


SIAMESESKY


SIAMESESKY

Cindy Van Dyck said...

Yeah! Gorgeous

uggkicks said...

this is different style.
http://www.uggkicks.com/